crybrowz

MTN or DH  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Better song?

• Marry The Night
    • Diamond Heart

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

I seriously love both a lot but ended up voting for DH because I love her husky vocals in it so much. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOTNebraskaGuy

MTN but they're both amazing :giveup:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Letmelivemylife
23 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

That's difficult, but I voted for MTN. 

Same here. I've always felt a deep connection with the marry the night video. With the clinic scene, I've always felt like gaga bared her soul and gave us a glimpse of the most traumatic day of her life. I'm 99.9% sure that was her way of telling us that she had an unplanned pregnancy and chose to terminate the pregnancy because her career was just beginning. When she grabs the doctors arm and tells her "I'm gonna be a star", that was her way of justifying it. That was already a devestating blow so when she gets the call that she's been dropped from her label, she just has a complete meltdown because not only did she lose her child, she lost her dream career as well. Some have speculated that's why she's so maternal with her monsters. We represent the child she lost

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

sillynate
1 hour ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Same here. I've always felt a deep connection with the marry the night video. With the clinic scene, I've always felt like gaga bared her soul and gave us a glimpse of the most traumatic day of her life. I'm 99.9% sure that was her way of telling us that she had an unplanned pregnancy and chose to terminate the pregnancy because her career was just beginning. When she grabs the doctors arm and tells her "I'm gonna be a star", that was her way of justifying it. That was already a devestating blow so when she gets the call that she's been dropped from her label, she just has a complete meltdown because not only did she lose her child, she lost her dream career as well. Some have speculated that's why she's so maternal with her monsters. We represent the child she lost

I have never seen the entire video because when it came out I was like 11 or 12 and I never really liked the song, but this sounds like a very interesting concept for a video so I'm going to watch it now.

Ferrer Zorola
2 hours ago, SpookyKid said:

MTN is more relatable to me than "one five ten lay a million on me" :poot: but I still love both, I voted MTN tho

actually no... I know DH is about being a gogo dancer but MTN has too much metaphors and one can relate to DH even if one has not been a gogo dancer like I did... I was a waiter and people think of other people with low salary jobs that they have a miserable life but I quitted and now I'm just waiting til the car my dad bought to me for being such a hard worker arrives in black since it's an unpopular color 
edit: I still picked MTN tho, I'm just saying DH is far more relatable 

LIFE IS GOOD

Katsuki Bakugo

32 MTN 16 DH. 

THE MUNSTERS HAVE SPOKEN!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Anderson123

Marry The Night. Love it, ever since I listened to it for the first time on Gagavision 43, then on FarmVille.

I think Diamond Heart has not been out that long for me to appreciate it because I usually just skip it, along with Hey Girl.

ToxicHot

Love both but I def love MTN way more Tp1BuV6.png

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Red Velvet
2 hours ago, JbGaga said:

Tag Question when there is really no question about it....

5.gif

That gif slayed my existence.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

JevyDuty
3 hours ago, JbGaga said:

Aura demo slayed Aura album version Flop

Yaassss! So true!

The demo ruined the album version for me. I can't listen to it without remembering that this is the flop version.

OT: Both songs are great but I want DH as a single so I chose with that in mind.

Archived