Both have very autobiographical lyrics

Both are some of her most vocally challenging songs

And both are some of her best work

So which one do you prefer? 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WildAmerican

I've been gunin' for AYO to be the third single but now I hope it's Diamond Heart. It's probably my favorite song ever right now....

SpookyKid

MTN is more relatable to me than "one five ten lay a million on me" :poot: but I still love both, I voted MTN tho

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

swordstalker

Please, no:giveup:. This is like Sophie's Choice. They are both equally amazing overall. And the trouble is, they're both sort of autobiographical. For this one, it really will come down to the music video (MTN will be hard to top). It really added another dimension to the song, and I hope DH has an even better music video. In that case, it will be the winner in my (diamond) heart. 

crybrowz
Just now, CowSiss said:

Aura is shook that you didn't include her :reductive:

I thought about it but I thought Aura was too different sounding to be compared to those two. Not shading Aura though, its a total bop

Swan Heart

Diamond Heart as it is a lot fresher. Marry The Night is amazing still, of course.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Mister Gaga
1 minute ago, swordstalker said:

Please, no:giveup:. This is like Sophie's Choice. They are both equally amazing overall. And the trouble is, they're both sort of autobiographical. For this one, it really will come down to the music video (MTN will be hard to top). It really added another dimension to the song, and I hope DH has an even better music video. In that case, it will be the winner in my (diamond) heart. 

All of this :golfclap:

Born To Slay

It was kinda hard but the 11 year old in side of me was screaming "vote for MTN, vote for MTN" and so I did. I think I made the right choice.

JbGaga
3 minutes ago, CowSiss said:

Aura is shook that you didn't include her :reductive:

2 minutes ago, Amphetamine said:

I thought about it but I thought Aura was too different sounding to be compared to those two. Not shading Aura though, its a total bop

Aura demo slayed Aura album version Flop

Easily Diamond Heart

giphy.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Archived