Unseen photos from Bad Romance and Telephone videos

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
1 minute ago, JustifyMyLove said:

No, these are scans from polaroids, the original pics obtained of the shoot are these, no higher resolution sadly :(

giphy.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

super ultra

Those were the days :diane:

My Gaga stan side has just rised from its ashes once again, I'm dying for the HD version of the video :cryga:

Ryusei
3 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

Mess that's a lie I know the truth, they were posted first by some random who had all and then project gagas owner cough cough uploaded some of them there's like 10 which remain unleaked 😂

how do you know :oprah:

Musery

donutellha

UPDATE GUYS: NO MORE TEASERS TEHY SAID because other sources found their hosting site and leaked it before they formally posted it

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

1 minute ago, donutellha said:

UPDATE GUYS: NO MORE TEASERS TEHY SAID because other sources found their hosting site and leaked it before they formally posted it

This is why we can't have nice things. :madge:

FreePalestine

donutellha
Just now, lego said:

This is why we can't have nice things. :madge:

but we will still have the leaks

just no more previews

:sis: 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

JustifyMyLove
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

how do you know :oprah:

Have them all, actually I was offering these to someone cough cough but after minutes the tagged teaser leaked :) **** happens 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Luke78619
Just now, JustifyMyLove said:

Have them all, actually I was offering these to someone cough cough but after minutes the tagged teaser leaked :) **** happens 

LEAK THE REST FAT :grr::giveup:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, donutellha said:

very sad.... Pretty sure he talked about LG Now...

JustifyMyLove
2 minutes ago, donutellha said:

That's a lie, someone who has the full thing posted these after project Gaga posted the tagged preview, so this guy had to remove them and then project Gaga posted some pack later, these were never in a hosting site, tumblr can't be hacked like that and the mega folder presumably wasn't ready till minutes b4 the megapost from PGs Tumblr 

:classy:

Julia Volkova #1 stan

JustifyMyLove
1 minute ago, monster78619 said:

LEAK THE REST FAT :grr::giveup:

Soon, now I'm busy 💀 **** happens part 2

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Archived