Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga wasn't available to present at the Golden Globes tonight.

asana15

Featured Posts

Jenniferella
5 minutes ago, boobtank said:

The Golden Globes are in Beverly hills, that's not far from her house at all. I'm sure she could have squeezed it into her schedule, but fair enough if she wants to dedicate all of her energy to the Super Bowl.

You don't just show up on the red carpet and do what you have to do, you have to go to rehearsals and actually work on it 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

The Surrealist
13 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

It would've been great but I guess she has no time for anything other than SB.

If you mean Starbucks, that's right.

KleinGa

Why did she have to mention that Gaga won an award last year?

It's suggesting to me that she's saying: "she can't come, she already won her award and doesn't care to attend anymore"

Is it just me? :oprah:

AustrianTilapia
8 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Why did she have to mention that Gaga won an award last year?

It's suggesting to me that she's saying: "she can't come, she already won her award and doesn't care to attend anymore"

Is it just me? :oprah:

No, she said it because people who won the past year often present the next. Nothing shady about it.

I'm getting fat and so is my bank

bionic
20 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

You don't just show up on the red carpet and do what you have to do, you have to go to rehearsals and actually work on it 

It doesn't take that much effort when she's just presenting 1 award

buy bionic

Reality
25 minutes ago, boobtank said:

The Golden Globes are in Beverly hills, that's not far from her house at all. I'm sure she could have squeezed it into her schedule, but fair enough if she wants to dedicate all of her energy to the Super Bowl.

Well, I'm sure there's a lot more than just showing up and presenting something. I'm sure there are interviews, after party stuff, I mean, I don't know, I've never attended one of them or anything, but even if she would just be presenting, I'm sure that takes up a lot of time that could be used for something more important, like the SB. 

🃏🖤👹

"won't be disappointed with the presenters we DO have!"

we'll see about that :-)

3 points in and ready for more

Panchecco

Golden Globes: Gaga, we loved your speech last year and we're still very happy for you. Would you like to join us again this year and present an award?

Gaga: I'm sorry I have plans tonight

also Gaga:
tumblr_o1qk9tbFMV1tl1wfio1_500.jpg

LaLuna

I'd much rather see her put all of her energy in her SB performance anyway. It's more important than presenting at a boring ass awards show. 

freebit

I don't blame her for not wanting to go, but it would have been nice to see her show up in a killer dress.

Also, I always noticed that the GG's don't usually do that whole last years winners presenting thing - their list of presenters is usually random as hell and full of celebs there to promote a new show or movie. It's usually just the Oscars who stick diligently to that tradition. So it's weird that that woman is acting like this is always the case with the GG's.

Archived