Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Kickoff for Kindness by TBTWF (Win Gaga Tickets)

KleinGa

Featured Posts

KleinGa

These activities may be small, but they can still have a big impact and we guarantee they will make game day even more meaningful for you and your guests. As a little extra incentive, my daughter Lady Gaga will have a special thank you for five #KickOffForKindness Watch Party hosts – tickets to an upcoming show!

Here’s how it works:

Pick your Kindness Plays
Decide which acts of kindness you want your guests to participate in during the big game. We suggest selecting three to five simple activities your guests can complete in five minutes or less each.

Throw your #KickOffForKindness Watch Party
Gather your friends and family, watch the game, and be kind! Share your Kindness Plays on Twitter by using the hashtag #KickOffForKindness.You can post photos, videos or even Periscope your party live!

Submit your #KickOffForKindness Watch Party here
Tell us where your party was hosted, how many people came, and how many Kindness Plays your guests completed.

We’ll be picking five hosts to receive a special thank you from Lady Gaga herself – tickets to an upcoming show – so make sure to submit your party by midnight PST on Tuesday, February 7th.

- See more at: https://bornthisway.foundation/join-kickoff-kindness/#sthash.A5PqvFxp.dpuf

:diane:

Brie Candy

My daughter and I started Born This Way Foundation with a simple mission: make the world a kinder and braver place. This goal has never been more important or more achievable – but only if we work together. So here at Born This Way Foundation, we’re declaring 2017 – our fifth year! – a Year of Kindness.

We have so much in the works to make this year our kindest ever, and to kick it off we’re starting with the biggest game of the year.

On Sunday, February 5th, my daughter Lady Gaga will take the stage in Houston, Texas for the Super Bowl LI halftime show. As she does each and every day, she’ll bring kindness with her. Our family is so excited and we are so proud of her – for the epic performances and especially, the kindness. We don’t just want you to tune in. We want you to help us start 2017 off right, that’s why we’re teaming up with Twitter and inviting you to organize a #KickOffForKindness Watch Party.

Whether you’re planning your annual game day bash or inviting everyone over to watch Lady Gaga rock the halftime show like only she can, you can offer your guests more than just great food – you can offer them ways to be kind! In addition to your world famous chicken wings or killer chili, set up stations with different Kindness Plays where your family and friends can participate in simple, important acts of kindness.

These activities may be small, but they can still have a big impact and we guarantee they will make game day even more meaningful for you and your guests. As a little extra incentive, my daughter Lady Gaga will have a special thank you for five #KickOffForKindness Watch Party hosts – tickets to an upcoming show!

Here’s how it works:

Pick your Kindness Plays
Decide which acts of kindness you want your guests to participate in during the big game. We suggest selecting three to five simple activities your guests can complete in five minutes or less each.

Throw your #KickOffForKindness Watch Party
Gather your friends and family, watch the game, and be kind! Share your Kindness Plays on Twitter by using the hashtag #KickOffForKindness.You can post photos, videos or even Periscope your party live!

Submit your #KickOffForKindness Watch Party here
Tell us where your party was hosted, how many people came, and how many Kindness Plays your guests completed.

We’ll be picking five hosts to receive a special thank you from Lady Gaga herself – tickets to an upcoming show – so make sure to submit your party by midnight PST on Tuesday, February 7th.

Want to go bigger? Challenge a friend or family member to host their own #KickOffForKindness Watch Party and see who can collect the most Kindness Plays!

Let’s Kickoff for Kindness to make sure we kick off our Year of Kindness right!

Cynthia Germanotta
Born This Way Foundation President + Co-Founder

- See more at: https://bornthisway.foundation/join-kickoff-kindness/#sthash.L4CObmPw.dpuf

https://bornthisway.foundation/join-kickoff-kindness/

yASSsss

"We’ll be picking five hosts to receive a special thank you from Lady Gaga herself – tickets to an upcoming show"

wait,what :excited2: .

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

fede ARTPOP

WTF this Kindness thing still up?

I WANT BAD BITCH ATTITUDE FOR THE SUPERBOWL.

FCK THE KIND MESSAGE.   :giveup:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

donutellha

yaaaaaasssssssssssssssss

i might try this if i have time!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

dominicgaga
31 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

WTF this Kindness thing still up?

I WANT BAD BITCH ATTITUDE FOR THE SUPERBOWL.

FCK THE KIND MESSAGE.   :giveup:

In times like this is kindness more important than ever! I truly admire Gaga for using her power to promote something like this !

Archived