opinion

We need Beyonce at the SB

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/9/2017 at 1:10 AM, Morphine Prince said:

I know y'all are gonna come in here saying "No, I don't want her to steal the show" etc. 

BUT

I KNOW you will ALL cream your pants when y'all she the lights turn off and then suddenly Beyonce rises from under the stage and Telephone starts playing: 

3146090116_1_4_e3HQCYwc.gif

beyonce-illuminati-lady-gaga-Favim.com-2

Don't lie to yourself. It's just too perfect. Beyonce is from Houston. The audience will die over her. It will be a highlight from the show. 

It will bring more attention to the show after it's over as well. We all know Gaga needs more exposure atm. Her music is barely getting played on the radio compared to other artists and the singles haven't performed as well as we would have all hoped. 

It's a perfect opportunity to revamp the Joanne era and for her to release a third single. 

yassss, as i have mentioned in previous thread; Gaga opening the show with diamond cocoon shaped like a heart, delivers a powerful Diamond Heart, breaking out of the cocoon to be joined with beyonce wearing the american flag bikini, and dance their heart out of Telephone. OMG.

Miguel blas

I'm totally cool with it I don't think beyonce would steal the spotlight he only way she would is if gaga stays boring and doesn't put on all these crazy outfits but if she does go all out and is her old self then beyonce will just be on the side like she was in the telephone video when gaga was rocking the two piece American flag outfit and beyonce and in her one piece :saladga:

First of all, yes, Beyonce is great, she is literal perfection (tho sometimes very often she fools people that she sings live while she uses pre recorded vocals, but anyway)... 

But she will never steal the spotlight from Gaga. Let alone at her 3rd Superbowl (if it happens).  It will have a negative reaction, I doubt people want to see Bey again at the SB, she'll be badly overexposured. 

But yeah, Gaga will be performing iconic smashes like BR, PF etc. there's no way Bey will overshadow Gaga ever if they are both on one stage together.  Or the other way around, however this SBHT is abou Gaga and if Bey is to be the guest, it will still be all about Gaga. 

Also we can't afford Telephone taking a spot there, considering there are other much more important songs for Gaga to perform like TEOG, BTW etc. and we are not even sure if she'll include Just Dance, so yeah telephone - Nope.  

" She needs exposure "  Welp. 120M people will be watching Gaga and only Gaga for 12-13 minutes in the year of TRUMP presidency kick off. 

She'll get plenty of it. Hell she might even get too much of it. 

StrawberryBlond

No, no and no.

Beyonce has had more than enough chances for exposure in the last 3 years. She's been on top for 3 years running. WE GET IT. There's a section of society that loves her and another half who's bored sick of her. We don't need constant reminding of how great she is. The only way this would be a good marketing move would be for Beyonce herself. The media would twist things to say that she stole the show. I can see the headlines now. Gaga has had to deal with being overshadowed by a Beyonce release in the same year as her for the last 2 albums running. She doesn't need her as a guest on her SB gig to make it an unholy trinity of always being second best. There are so many amazing artists Gaga could perform with. She doesn't need to perform an old, generic song that doesn't fit on her new album with a woman who's already overexposed and is a very different artist to her.

I honestly can't believe some of you think this is a good idea. Guests are supposed to support the main act, not overshadow them. That's why whoever's invited is never as big or bigger than the headliner. Understand that after this, Gaga will unlikely ever perform at the SB again. She performed the anthem last year and will have the headlining gig this year. Twice is enough. If Beyonce did this, she'd have done it three times, twice in a row. Even the SB officials aren't so stupid to do that.

On 08/01/2017 at 5:29 PM, ZacharyMark said:

Can y'all please separate your dislike of overexposure and Beyonce? It's not her fault that certain media outlets choose to promote her. She's hot right now, and deservedly so.

It is her fault because this is what she wants. Beyonce set out to be a media sensation. 2013 was her year of trying to get back into the public's good graces after flopping with 4. She put herself everywhere, making everyone talk about her without even putting out new music, reminding people of how great she was. She made the ultimate act of attention grabbing by doing a surprise release and used the same tactic again with her next album. Her whole image these days is "drop what you're doing, I'm here." It's not like the media is choosing to talk about her. She's making them talk about her. She does stuff so big that the media will have no option but to talk about her. This is her plan to ensure that she's always #1. And it will backfire one day when she does this one too many times.

Panchecco

it's not that I want her to play ALL her best songs... I would just like her to give equal space to her previous songs instead on focusing mainly (or worst ONLY) on Joanne 

i-mean-is-that-too-much-to-ask.gif

DeleteMyAccount
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

No, no and no.

Beyonce has had more than enough chances for exposure in the last 3 years. She's been on top for 3 years running. WE GET IT. There's a section of society that loves her and another half who's bored sick of her. We don't need constant reminding of how great she is. The only way this would be a good marketing move would be for Beyonce herself. The media would twist things to say that she stole the show. I can see the headlines now. Gaga has had to deal with being overshadowed by a Beyonce release in the same year as her for the last 2 albums running. She doesn't need her as a guest on her SB gig to make it an unholy trinity of always being second best. There are so many amazing artists Gaga could perform with. She doesn't need to perform an old, generic song that doesn't fit on her new album with a woman who's already overexposed and is a very different artist to her.

I honestly can't believe some of you think this is a good idea. Guests are supposed to support the main act, not overshadow them. That's why whoever's invited is never as big or bigger than the headliner. Understand that after this, Gaga will unlikely ever perform at the SB again. She performed the anthem last year and will have the headlining gig this year. Twice is enough. If Beyonce did this, she'd have done it three times, twice in a row. Even the SB officials aren't so stupid to do that.

It is her fault because this is what she wants. Beyonce set out to be a media sensation. 2013 was her year of trying to get back into the public's good graces after flopping with 4. She put herself everywhere, making everyone talk about her without even putting out new music, reminding people of how great she was. She made the ultimate act of attention grabbing by doing a surprise release and used the same tactic again with her next album. Her whole image these days is "drop what you're doing, I'm here." It's not like the media is choosing to talk about her. She's making them talk about her. She does stuff so big that the media will have no option but to talk about her. This is her plan to ensure that she's always #1. And it will backfire one day when she does this one too many times.

I honestly don't see why it's something to get stressed over. The music and art speak for itself. It's good stuff. 

StrawberryBlond
2 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

I honestly don't see why it's something to get stressed over. The music and art speak for itself. It's good stuff. 

Some of it is. Not all of it is amazing as her fans and the critics make it out to be. So, when I see her getting praise when there's other artists who are better, it bugs me.

Michelle

No. She has done it so many times. Let Gaga have her time. Yes Telephone would be awesome but not here. 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

DeleteMyAccount
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Some of it is. Not all of it is amazing as her fans and the critics make it out to be. So, when I see her getting praise when there's other artists who are better, it bugs me.

Music and art is subjective.

On 1/8/2017 at 9:10 AM, Morphine Prince said:

I know y'all are gonna come in here saying "No, I don't want her to steal the show" etc. 

BUT

I KNOW you will ALL cream your pants when y'all she the lights turn off and then suddenly Beyonce rises from under the stage and Telephone starts playing: 

3146090116_1_4_e3HQCYwc.gif

beyonce-illuminati-lady-gaga-Favim.com-2

Don't lie to yourself. It's just too perfect. Beyonce is from Houston. The audience will die over her. It will be a highlight from the show. 

It will bring more attention to the show after it's over as well. We all know Gaga needs more exposure atm. Her music is barely getting played on the radio compared to other artists and the singles haven't performed as well as we would have all hoped. 

It's a perfect opportunity to revamp the Joanne era and for her to release a third single. 

Delete your account... 

Paper Gangsta
16 hours ago, Mariano said:

First of all, yes, Beyonce is great, she is literal perfection (tho sometimes very often she fools people that she sings live while she uses pre recorded vocals, but anyway)... 

But she will never steal the spotlight from Gaga. Let alone at her 3rd Superbowl (if it happens).  It will have a negative reaction, I doubt people want to see Bey again at the SB, she'll be badly overexposured. 

But yeah, Gaga will be performing iconic smashes like BR, PF etc. there's no way Bey will overshadow Gaga ever if they are both on one stage together.  Or the other way around, however this SBHT is abou Gaga and if Bey is to be the guest, it will still be all about Gaga. 

Also we can't afford Telephone taking a spot there, considering there are other much more important songs for Gaga to perform like TEOG, BTW etc. and we are not even sure if she'll include Just Dance, so yeah telephone - Nope.  

" She needs exposure "  Welp. 120M people will be watching Gaga and only Gaga for 12-13 minutes in the year of TRUMP presidency kick off. 

She'll get plenty of it. Hell she might even get too much of it. 

But guests need to perfom sth so I would rather take them performing Gaga's song. But yeah not here for beyonkadok

SlaeUrAnus

Whilst I am here for a Telephone performance, Beyonce is such a competitive person so she'd probably attempt to outshine Gaga and put the spotlight on herself.

Not to mention how the media would only focus on Beyonce.

In my messy era.

Archived