💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We need Beyonce at the SB

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Sister

A true Telephone performance would be a treat, but Beyoncé so recently comes to mind when anyone thinks of performances at the Super Bowl, so I say no. It would be underwhelming, because we have all had our fill for a while of Beyoncé being connected to recent Super Bowl moments. If she did this with Gaga, I would think that people will start talking and reporting in the media, that Beyoncé is the only full fledged performer that we have these days and the only one that we can count on and call on with pride, to carry these sorts of spectacular shows. Then Gaga would be forgotten in this new Beyoncé Glory.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland
14 hours ago, Denys said:

I hate this type of comments, seriously how will it help her career? If flawless and feeling myself didn't help nicki then why will sharing the biggest stage where she will be more talked abt than the actual headliner help?  

Gaga doesn't need help! If she did you won't see her have just one ft on her album or work with producers I never heard of, you are the one that thinks she needs help 

Neither of those were made singles are tried to be promoted?

And Nicki's career is a lot more relevant that Gaga'a lmao

idk I don't want to get into anymore, I don't obsess over charts or numbers or relevancy so I'm kinda done with this topic. Gaga can do whatever she wants. 

9 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Neither of those were made singles are tried to be promoted?

And Nicki's career is a lot more relevant that Gaga'a lmao

idk I don't want to get into anymore, I don't obsess over charts or numbers or relevancy so I'm kinda done with this topic. Gaga can do whatever she wants. 

Flawless was a single and if feeling myself showed signs of a single it would have been promoted and nicki is not more relevant than Gaga, not anywhere in the world! She hops on every track ya, but she can't even use her relevance to outsale Gagas flop 'ARTPOP' don't get ahead of urself am not obsessing over charts just serving hot tea..

MJHolland
Just now, Denys said:

Flawless was a single and if feeling myself showed signs of a single it would have been promoted and nicki is not more relevant than Gaga, not anywhere in the world! She hops on every track ya, but she can't even use her relevance to outsale Gagas flop 'ARTPOP' don't get ahead of urself am not obsessing over charts just serving hot tea..

I think if you asked people on the streets who is more relevant, they'd say Nicki over Gaga

Gaga hasn't been on a hit song since august 2013 and it's 2017 now :awkney:

Im kinda done with this convo tho we obviously just disagree and that's fine 

Katsuki Bakugo

LEL these hateful binches. Let Beysus in your hearts. GODDESSPHONE WILL SLAY YOU VIRGIN BUSSIS!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

No we do not tbh:

1. It is Gaga's night and unfortunately the media pits women against each other..and I think we all know who would be praised to the heavens for her 40 second cameo...

2. Gaga is not in the popgirl realm with this era. She is really taking a grass root approach to the era and having a glamed up popgirl with her on stage would not fit the Joanne vibe...even with the performances of her past hits it would just feel so out of place

3. Beyonce does not need to be at the SB for a third year. It is overkill. She ended her relationship with the SB brilliantly with the 50th SB halftime show with Coldplay and Bruno and she should end it with that high note tbh.

FadMadonsterStan
On 1/8/2017 at 10:03 AM, iFameMonzter said:

id rather see her wearing the pink ugly suit from million reasons video with the ugly pink hat and her pretending to know how to play guitar than having beyogre on the halftime show

Lmao I thought I was the only one who hates that look :toofunny:

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

do we tho? :awkney:

edit: and c'mon i mean the GP and the media worship beyonce so they'll just talk about her and pay gaga dust, do we want that????

JupiterDrive
6 hours ago, Californian100 said:

Lmao I thought I was the only one who hates that look :toofunny:

You are not alone :diane:

No, but she does NEED Miss Legendary Ariana Grande

Problem ft. Gags

Focus (on Joanne)

Side to Side (after a night with Tony)

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Archived