opinion

We need Beyonce at the SB

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killa

since we started talking about rammstein since the cooper thread i cant think od no othter feature

least of all beyonce, im sick and tired of that one

Andreyw
17 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

I know y'all are gonna come in here saying "No, I don't want her to steal the show" etc. 

BUT

I KNOW you will ALL cream your pants when y'all she the lights turn off and then suddenly Beyonce rises from under the stage and Telephone starts playing: 

3146090116_1_4_e3HQCYwc.gif

beyonce-illuminati-lady-gaga-Favim.com-2

Don't lie to yourself. It's just too perfect. Beyonce is from Houston. The audience will die over her. It will be a highlight from the show. 

It will bring more attention to the show after it's over as well. We all know Gaga needs more exposure atm. Her music is barely getting played on the radio compared to other artists and the singles haven't performed as well as we would have all hoped. 

It's a perfect opportunity to revamp the Joanne era and for her to release a third single. 

at this point the SuperBowl Halftime Show should be called Superbowl Beyonce Time Show

Levine

Yawn, when will this nonsense be over? We don't need no ****ing one.

And Beyoncé wouldn't steal no show especially without her props and the 560 support dancers. Beyoncé outshines the lessers, we all know that wouldn't be Gaga's case.

So no, y'all can keep her, Thank you. 

5 hours ago, Denys said:

I will burn her there if she's seen there in February 

I got two warning points for saying this? I mean it's joke where on earth will I see Beyoncé least of all try to burn her.

Whoever is in charge of giving this warning points needs to grow a sense of humor or get adequately laid 

flopmatica

idk :laughga: ..... there's a part of me that says YES bc gaga and bey performing together for the first time will be one of the most ICONIC moments of the music industry ... and there's a part of me that says NO bc bey might steal her shine :lolly:

MelbHawker

I actually don't want ANY guests to feature during the show. I want her to SLAY it, and slay it alone.

PopThatArt

Let's be real here girls, boys and girly boys, the only damn thing Lady Gaga needs at the Superbowl is a performance of The Edge of Glory somewhere in her sure to amaze set. Thanks. Bye!!

Spoiler

large.gif

Spoiler

lady-gaga-the-edge-of-glory-Favim.com-23

Spoiler

tumblr_lmx5sd8DP81qjjz6xo1_500.gif

Go see A Star is Born

Neight Shayde

for one short telephone performance? i think we do.

but i don't think she'll perform telephone. sorry.

Archived