Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We need Beyonce at the SB

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

gagzus

"It would be the highlight of the show" that's the point we don't need her overshadowing GAGA'S show. Plus she's become an NFL gimmick at this point 

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopThatArt

Oh puhleaze. You act like the entire Superbowl audience and the football fans are a bunch of 12 year old gay boys who like dance music. The thread is just a bunch of ridiculousness, I have never liked Beyonce in Telephone, I don't think her part is that great, and I prefer the solo version of Telephone that came out later in 2010. And just because someone is from Houston that doesn't mean the audience will love them .... Riff Raff is from Houston, you think the crowd will go mad for him? .... NOW Kenny Rogers, he's from Houston, Texas is the Heartland of America, lots of cowboys, country fans, etc, they'd love Kenny Rogers. 

cca86a6de63ecf0aeea4d089837e50d1.jpg

Go see A Star is Born

xoxo cupcakke

Honestly, this can only work if Telephone is the last song to played in the potential Super Bowl medley. The penultimate song in the medley transitions into Beyoncé's verse, Gaga goes for a quick costume change, pops right back out at the end for the two to sing the chorus and fireworks, millions of gays cheering, ~20-30K more copies of Joanne sold :sis:

Beyoncé cannot get more than one or two minutes on stage. That will definitely take away from Gaga. Look what happened to Katy with Missy, and, of course, Coldplay with Beyoncé. Also, having Beyoncé on stage again for the Super Bowl is going to cause a social media frenzy with memes, Tweets, and jokes centering around Beyoncé being at multiple Super Bowls past, present, and future. That's one of the main issues here. It's not that Beyoncé will overshadow Gaga in terms of talent, but she will overshadow her in terms of social media. This is a catch-22: either Gaga only gets a small boost in popularity because of the Super Bowl without Beyoncé, or she does but focus is taken away from Gaga's performance, sales, and online presence :madge:

JbGaga

Honestly if she wasn't in coldplays I would be here for it but I feel like shes overstayed her Superbowl welcome at this point

JbGaga
1 hour ago, CowSiss said:

Honestly, this can only work if Telephone is the last song to played in the potential Super Bowl medley. The penultimate song in the medley transitions into Beyoncé's verse, Gaga goes for a quick costume change, pops right back out at the end for the two to sing the chorus and fireworks, millions of gays cheering, ~20-30K more copies of Joanne sold :sis:

Beyoncé cannot get more than one or two minutes on stage. That will definitely take away from Gaga. Look what happened to Katy with Missy, and, of course, Coldplay with Beyoncé. Also, having Beyoncé on stage again for the Super Bowl is going to cause a social media frenzy with memes, Tweets, and jokes centering around Beyoncé being at multiple Super Bowls past, present, and future. That's one of the main issues here. It's not that Beyoncé will overshadow Gaga in terms of talent, but she will overshadow her in terms of social media. This is a catch-22: either Gaga only gets a small boost in popularity because of the Super Bowl without Beyoncé, or she does but focus is taken away from Gaga's performance, sales, and online presence :madge:

I think it would have to happen within the first 3 songs in the beginning for about a min. If its building up to Telephone and beyonce at the end of the show then it will give her to much attention

thefamegangsta

Y'all are just insecure that she's going to outshine and steal the spotlight from Gaga...i hope you all know that this is LADY GAGA we are talking about, who has one of the most legendary stage presences of her time. A Telephone performance would break the internet and send Gaga back to (hopefully) relevance with the GP.

5 hours ago, MJHolland said:

It would help Gaga'a super bowl and overall career and you're just mad because you dislike her lol 

I hate this type of comments, seriously how will it help her career? If flawless and feeling myself didn't help nicki then why will sharing the biggest stage where she will be more talked abt than the actual headliner help?  

Gaga doesn't need help! If she did you won't see her have just one ft on her album or work with producers I never heard of, you are the one that thinks she needs help 

6 hours ago, giskardsb said:

Well, Bey was born in Houston.

I will burn her there if she's seen there in February 

Red Velvet
8 hours ago, DoWhatYouWant said:

Girl the only reason missy stole the show from katy is because katy has 0 stage presence. Anyone could have stole the show, even missy elliot lip synching to decade old songs whilst wearing a cheap suit. It will be quite hard for someone to upstage lady gaga in all her glory

Gurl, she is in there for the whole show with Missy having 3 mins. in the halftime show. Katy stole the show, her show.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

GagzDonkeyD

Wait till Lemonade gets more boosts than Joanne :reductive: and don't try to cry your eyes out 

Plus the bully from all the other fanbase :awkney:

I will turn off my tv if that happen 

English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes

KURUSHITOVSKA

Nobody needs her, she doesnt add anything more special than Gaga to the show. She would steal the show just because she is "hotter" and this is Gaga's moment. I want her to shine by herself. Bey removed her from Video Phone, I hope Gaga remover bey from her career too. My bitch is too phenomenal to have someone like her on that stage bye

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived