💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We need Beyonce at the SB

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

RitaOral
5 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Idk why you're all acting like her bringing on someone like Elton John or other rock legends WON'T steal the show from her. Do you remember how Missy Elliott stole the show when Katy did it? 

giphy.gif

Now imagine ELTON ****ING JOHN coming on. Show is guaranteed to be stolen.

By your logic she should bring no guests on.

Girl the only reason missy stole the show from katy is because katy has 0 stage presence. Anyone could have stole the show, even missy elliot lip synching to decade old songs whilst wearing a cheap suit. It will be quite hard for someone to upstage lady gaga in all her glory

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, DoWhatYouWant said:

It will be quite hard for someone to upstage lady gaga in all her glory

it's still not just about Gaga's talent though. The perception of the media/GP/critics play a BIG role in publicity and days after.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

giskardsb
1 hour ago, Denys said:

I will have a terrible meltdown if Beyoncé is seen two states close to Houston :bye:

Well, Bey was born in Houston.

Azelf550

I would so be here for it, but it would have to be under a minute of the entire performance so that it doesn't get all the attention :queenga:

MJHolland
3 hours ago, koonsisme said:

No, I think she's overexposed because she had two extended performances at the VMAs within 3 years, only ever hear about Lemonade and what a masterpiece it is, she appeared at the previous Super Bowl. Sure, perhaps it's word of mouth through people I surround myself with...but that's still overexposure from my POV. Please stop trying to diminish the fact that I constantly hear about or read about her and see her at severa music awards shows. It's annoying. You don't get to determine "why" I think she's overexposed. It has nothing to do with this website at all. I hear or see more about her off this site than on. 

The radio isn't a determination of who is overexposed. Seeing someone at the Super Bowl twice in a row after the VMAs, CMAs, et all and all in saying is it won't be shocking or surprising to see her pop out with Gaga. It'll be expected and boring. I'd hope that Gaga would want to do something unexpected. 

It would help Gaga'a super bowl and overall career and you're just mad because you dislike her lol 

Ferrer Zorola

maybe for a tour stop but not for the SB, the NFL needs to seriously get a restraining order against B 

LIFE IS GOOD

GGDisbetter

Imagine the headlines tho if beyonce was the quest

"Beyonce performs at the superbowl"

Spoiler

no mention of gaga in headlines :awkney:

Dunk96

The last thing Gaga needs for her Superbowl performance is to be outshined by the extremely overexposed Beyonce. Plus Beyonce already had the Superbowl spotlight TWO times. She doesn't need it for a third time.

2538020_o.gif

JohnnyVersace

I can't wait for Joanne to singe a few country songs and ride around on a horse, and for all you Little Managers to come back in here SEETHING because she didn't do "the most."

Honey she needs Beyonce, Tony, Brian, costume changes, pyro, a giant inflatable vagina and maybe another suicide scene. :classy:

JohnnyVersace
2 hours ago, bogdanghe said:

DID BEYONCE INVITE GAGA AT HER SUPERBOWL? NO.

but i'd still die for a telephone performance...

Because Video Phone wasn't nearly as successful as Telephone, and Telephone is Gaga's song. :emma:

andy232000

I´d love this...BUT COME ON! Bey already headlines her own show, sang the national anthem, and was already a guest for coldplay...this is the superbowl not the beyonce football games...

Archived