💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We need Beyonce at the SB

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

YeehawKylie
56 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

The only reason you think bey is overexposed is because we little monsters watch every single performance in pop culture. Bey hasn't been on the radio in a big way since Drunk in Love and that wasn't even super big, the GP certainly is not sick of her yet. 

No, I think she's overexposed because she had two extended performances at the VMAs within 3 years, only ever hear about Lemonade and what a masterpiece it is, she appeared at the previous Super Bowl. Sure, perhaps it's word of mouth through people I surround myself with...but that's still overexposure from my POV. Please stop trying to diminish the fact that I constantly hear about or read about her and see her at severa music awards shows. It's annoying. You don't get to determine "why" I think she's overexposed. It has nothing to do with this website at all. I hear or see more about her off this site than on. 

The radio isn't a determination of who is overexposed. Seeing someone at the Super Bowl twice in a row after the VMAs, CMAs, et all and all in saying is it won't be shocking or surprising to see her pop out with Gaga. It'll be expected and boring. I'd hope that Gaga would want to do something unexpected. 

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P
2 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

That's not the point. Even if she does a better job, the media won't care. They just are too deep up Bey's ass

That's not Bey or Gaga's fault, so that doesn't matter.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

The Fame Joanne
Just now, Thomas P said:

I never said it's one of them's fault. But why does it not matter?

4 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Idk why you're all acting like her bringing on someone like Elton John or other rock legends WON'T steal the show from her. Do you remember how Missy Elliott stole the show when Katy did it? 

giphy.gif

Now imagine ELTON ****ING JOHN coming on. Show is guaranteed to be stolen.

By your logic she should bring no guests on.

Am going to say this once and for all so listen; beyonce shouldn't even watch the sb as far as I am concerned, even Rihanna can be Gagas guest and I won't mind it. But for beyonce? NO! Never 

8 hours ago, Thomas P said:

What u mean it doesn't matter? If u are a fan u will know Gaga needs this way more than beyonce, bringing her to the show will distract the audience. Our hopes on this site is to sale Joanne based on the sb hype not try to share attention and sales 

Dominic

I don't think Beyonce will outshine Lady Gaga but Bey has had her turn...twice. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Bette Davis

I would absolutely LOVE it, but I would HATE the headlines.

"15 reasons why Beyoncé overshadowed Gaga's performance", "20 things Gaga could learn from Beyoncé", "Move over Gaga, Beyoncé is the real queen of pop" 

tumblr_inline_myfmmdPYFT1rqq7os.jpg

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

2 hours ago, D1SC0STICK said:

Bey had her time in the SB, it's enough. And Gaga had all those years to invite Beyonce everywhere. I would be thrilled, but it's a little late for that. She had her chances :nails:

Seriously tho beyonce did her halftime show and could have invited Gaga for a mashup of vid/telephone but she didn't, she put on a great show and was duly applauded, idg why u guys don't want Gaga to enjoy her applause alone.

And for those that will quote me and say 'from you logic Gaga shouldn't have a guest' here's my answer: Gaga needs to invite people that she's culturally more relevant than not people that are more culturally relevant than she is 

ps. Am not bothered about beyonce upstaging Gaga cos I know Gaga can hold grounds way more than beyonce 

Thomas P
9 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Beyonce? I dont know her 

May I ask what rock you live under? :lolly:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

xoxo Craig
7 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

May I ask what rock you live under? :lolly:

The rock that lets me see the light of Gaga (God):whitney:

Beyonce is sooooooo overated. Gaga doesnt need her

End Racism Now

DeanWinchester
3 hours ago, Robinladen said:

The media will make headlines about Beyoncé too then, but she won't get all the attention.

3 hours ago, Robinladen said:

Gaga will get the main attention in the press.

ok

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived