I'm currently bandwagoning Beyonce becuase I loved Lemonade

Just look at my avi

so yeah it would be one of the most iconic moments in Pop History so yeah

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zombie

I mean, yes, we def need her, who dont need Stayoncé? BUT, i think it would affect Beyoncé, i mean she jumped past year, it would be seem as oportunist

Zombie
5 minutes ago, AKB48 said:

I'm currently bandwagoning Beyonce becuase I loved Lemonade

Just look at my avi

so yeah it would be one of the most iconic moments in Pop History so yeah

What? your avi dont tell us anything

Thomas P
56 minutes ago, koonsisme said:

No. Beyoncé is so overexposed. Her set at the VMAs was annoying and uninspired. She's had long sets at the VMAs in the last 3 years...among other performances including the Super Bowl. Her on stage last year certainly didn't help reviews or ratings...it won't this year unless it's Telephone Part II which won't happen. She can't be at the super bowl every year. And please not this one.

Her vma performance this year was the best ever and you're just jealous.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

7 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

What? your avi dont tell us anything

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

I'd LOVE for Beyonce to get on stage and perform with Gaga :giveup: Gaga can hold her own on stage, nobody's going to be stealing anything :laughga: If anything it's not Beyonce's job to not steal the show anyway, it's Gaga's job to keep the show (if that makes sense :duck:). She's like one of the hugest artists right now and we could really use that to our advantage with bringing Gaga and Joanne back to the absolute forefront :excited2: 

59 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

This! I'm certain Gaga can bring herself to have Beyonce's stage presence if she wanted to anyway. She has proven it many times before.

It's not a matter of Gaga performing on Beyonce's level or beyond--but a matter of critic/GP/media perception and currently, Beyonce has all of them in the bag

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

We would finally get the performance Telephone has always deserved 

Though it would be weird because it would be Beyonce's third superbowl appearance in recent years lmao but idc i'm gay and i want to see Telephone at it's highest glory

2 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

At least get some braids! 

No

Robinladen

Yes, it would be a great collaboration between two great performers!
People that feel threatened need to sit down and be a bit more confident in their fave.

The media will make headlines about Beyoncé too then, but she won't get all the attention. Lady Gaga will put on a bigger visual show than Coldplay and Beyoncé won't sing her own new lead single this time. Gaga will get the main attention in the press. Unless if she does a super dull Superbowl and Beyoncé is the only highlight but then she truely deserves the lack of press.

D1SC0STICK

Bey had her time in the SB, it's enough. And Gaga had all those years to invite Beyonce everywhere. I would be thrilled, but it's a little late for that. She had her chances :nails:

Find your freedom in the music.

Robinladen
1 hour ago, DoWhatYouWant said:

I would have liked this had beyonce invited gaga to her superbowl. Considering she didn't i dont want gaga to invite her to hers

This is silly since Video Phone was a big flop while Telephone and it's music video are important in Gaga's overall career.

artpoprebellion

Yes yes yes yes yes yes

Spoiler

Telephone/ Beyoncé is iconic and you can all stay mad :reductive:

giskardsb

Telephone has some of Gagas worst lyrics, and Bey doesn't need yet another SB appearance. 

Archived