Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We need Beyonce at the SB

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

and by your logic anyone would overshadow gaga :awkney:

Well, that's what people here seem to think. People feel threatened by anyone else.

I personally don't care tbh. I'm sure the show will be great whatever she decides to do and whoever she decides to bring on. 

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fede ARTPOP
10 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

I don't matter, honestly. If it's just for Telephone :awkney: Bey shouldn't overshadow Gaga if she does the fcking shook, epic and amazing performance that we all hope... :sure: Anyway, I don't think Bey is going to be the special collab, some receipts said that it could be Metallica, right? :laughga: 

Metallica? Fck, messy and basic. :toofunny:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Yes, yes, and yes.

There is nothing I'd like to see more than all of the Bey haters here going mad.

Monsterish
Just now, fede ARTPOP said:

Metallica? Fck, messy and basic. :toofunny:

Actually, they're soooo famous in US :gaycat: They already sold 130,000 copies this week (1,490,000 WW) with their last album.

Fame IV
4 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Yeah, I hope Gagas ego wont allow that. :gaycat:

Yeah :) Gaga will be the star :)

A Star is Born ⭐

fede ARTPOP
3 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

Actually, they're soooo famous in US  They already sold 130,000 copies this week (1,490,000 WW) with their last album.

Yes,,but I want the show to be full choreographed, everything on position, nothing messy, I want every frame to be glorious. :giveup:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

fede ARTPOP
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

The overall thought here is this lol: 

giphy.gif

Still..Gaga>>>>>>>>>

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

JupiterDrive

id rather see her wearing the pink ugly suit from million reasons video with the ugly pink hat and her pretending to know how to play guitar than having beyogre on the halftime show

JoliesLips

The GP is done with Beyoncé performing at the SuperBowl. The BeyhIve is already so rude and cocky, watch them say: ''Beyonce overshadowed Gaga'' / ''Blue Ivy charting higher than A-Yo, why?'' , we don't need her and don't want her. :reductive:

Love GaGa!

PSYCHOSHTICK

I'm gonna say what nobody wants to admit, but: if Beyoncé comes out to perform with her, than it would be the best thing for her career. She is not as big as she was in '09 and '10, Beyoncé only got bigger. 

Marketing wise it would be a super smart move to bring out Beyoncé and immediately sell tickets for her tour (like Bey did with the Formation Tour) and release the next single. 

(I'm not saying that this is something that I want though... #musicnotthebling)

4 minutes ago, iFameMonzter said:

id rather see her wearing the pink ugly suit from million reasons video with the ugly pink hat and her pretending to know how to play guitar than having beyogre on the halftime show

Mess :ladyhaha:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

RitaOral

I would have liked this had beyonce invited gaga to her superbowl. Considering she didn't i dont want gaga to invite her to hers

Arizona Sky

Nope. She's already performed there twice and that would get her overexposed. That should be Gaga's last decision for a guest. Telephone being performed with Beyonce at the Super Bowl is nothing but a myth and fans need to let go of it

This is coming from a Beyonce fan

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

Telephone being performed with Beyonce at the Super Bowl is nothing but a myth and fans need to let go of it

tumblr_mfdy2vdgU41rujpd6o1_500.gif

Archived