Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We need Beyonce at the SB

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Thomas P

I'm so conflicted on this. Half of me wants to see my two queens reunite on stage while the other half of me wants gaga to shine on her own.

im in the middle. If she shows up I'll have a heart attack, but she doesn't I won't be mad.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip
2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Idk why you're all acting like her bringing on someone like Elton John or other rock legends WON'T steal the show from her. Do you remember how Missy Elliott stole the show when Katy did it? 

giphy.gif

Now imagine ELTON ****ING JOHN coming on. Show is guaranteed to be stolen.

By your logic she should bring no guests on.

I disagree. Well yeah Elton will steal the show but there will not be 100 headlines of "10 ways how Elton stole the show from Gaga". There will be like one cover story and that's it. He has a respected group of fans.People will still talk about Gaga. Whereas if Beyonce is the guest there will be thousands of stories/tabloids of how Beyonce stole the show from Gaga and how Gaga's career is deteriorating. There will be unnecessary petty drama. 

GagaUnderYou

This is the time Telephone needs to be performed live. The song will probably go #1 again, I'm surprised they still haven't performed it live together. Beyonce could be the halftime performer every year and the GP would be okay with it. She's overrated but I'm here for a Telephone performance or a performance with Rihanna. 

Delusional Aura

Get outta here with that BULLJDJDJDJDJDNDHDJDJDJDJDJDJDHDNDNDJDJDJDNDNDNDNDNDNDJFJFJFJDJJDEKSOOSSJJDHDHDJSKDHHHDJDJRJRJDJRJRJRDJJRJRJRJRJRJRRJRHJRHRSH!T :ladyhaha:

Beyonce gonna steal it :saladga:

DeleteMyAccount

Can y'all please separate your dislike of overexposure and Beyonce? It's not her fault that certain media outlets choose to promote her. She's hot right now, and deservedly so.

Gagaplayer315
6 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

I came here to post this gif :toofunny:

I did it for you  :stalkga:

LaLuna

Hell to the no. She's had more than her fair share of the spotlight. Now it's time for Gaga to shine. I don't need her, and no, I wouldn't "cream my pants" if she made a guest appearance. Gaga is more than capable of doing the show on her own. Beyoncé is not the only one with stage presence. I'm sorry but I'm tired of Beyoncé, she needs to go away for a while. 

CannaeDrive

No single football fan needs Bewhatever. Case closed.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Lextyr97

Gaga has as much star power as Beyonce. She doesn't need her, although I wouldn't have minded her being there if she didn't do the super bowl twice before already.

The Surrealist
21 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I mean, it'd be great, for Beyonce maybe. Honestly, bringing her up may instead draw more attention to her than Gaga.

Reveal hidden contents

I also just hate Telephone :awkney:

Everything he just said.

Beyonce is way more appealing to the general boredom than Gaga.

Reality
Just now, Sycamore said:

Everything he just said.

Beyonce is way more appealing to the general boredom than Gaga.

Plus, she was just on last year. Do we really need her to perform again?

🖤👹

1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

Idk why you're all acting like her bringing on someone like Elton John or other rock legends WON'T steal the show from her. Do you remember how Missy Elliott stole the show when Katy did it? 

giphy.gif

Now imagine ELTON ****ING JOHN coming on. Show is guaranteed to be stolen.

By your logic she should bring no guests on.

Elton stealing the show :ladyhaha:

That ain't happening, people would be happy to see him, but all he would do is sit and play the piano and sing with her.

Lenny Kravitz didn't steal the show from Katy. And Red Hot Chili Peppers didn't steal the show from Bruno.

Nowadays it takes a more present and higher energy guests to steal the show. Missy Elliot is more revelant now than Lenny Kravitz and Red Hot Chili Peppers and people have been waiting for new Missy music; so that really helped. Plus her performance was great.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Alien Tulip
4 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Can y'all please separate your dislike of overexposure and Beyonce? It's not her fault that certain media outlets choose to promote her. She's hot right now, and deservedly so.

Beyonce deserves her success but you can't blame people for not wanting her to be the guest of the halftime show. Let's be realistic this is just another opportunity for people to mock Gaga's career. Media and tabloids will have a field day on how Beyonce overshadowed and demolished Gaga. 

Archived