💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We need Beyonce at the SB

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

I know y'all are gonna come in here saying "No, I don't want her to steal the show" etc. 

BUT

I KNOW you will ALL cream your pants when y'all she the lights turn off and then suddenly Beyonce rises from under the stage and Telephone starts playing: 

3146090116_1_4_e3HQCYwc.gif

beyonce-illuminati-lady-gaga-Favim.com-2

Don't lie to yourself. It's just too perfect. Beyonce is from Houston. The audience will die over her. It will be a highlight from the show. 

It will bring more attention to the show after it's over as well. We all know Gaga needs more exposure atm. Her music is barely getting played on the radio compared to other artists and the singles haven't performed as well as we would have all hoped. 

It's a perfect opportunity to revamp the Joanne era and for her to release a third single. 

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pedrohemg

No we don't need. Gaga has to be the only pop star there. She has to invite rock bands, legends like Elton John and the ones who helped her in Joanne if she wants to.

Reality

I mean, it'd be great, for Beyonce maybe. Honestly, bringing her up may instead draw more attention to her than Gaga.

Spoiler

I also just hate Telephone :awkney:

🖤👹

Sepsami

NO, I'm so over everyone worshipping this woman, yes she's an amazing performer but the overexposure is so annoying. 

Fame IV

No because we have Lady Gaga <3

And Gaga won't invite Beyoncé so I'm fine :)

A Star is Born ⭐

giphy.gif

well i would love to see her perform telephone next to beyonce, but let's be honest, beyonce would outshine her and the media would only focus on beyonce :dry:

KleinGa
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

It's a perfect opportunity to revamp the Joanne era and for her to release a third single.

No. It's a perfect opportunity for Beyonce to promote her next album/ project and gain more popularity among the GP. Look what happened to Coldplay. Some of my GP friends still think Beyonce did the Superbowl twice. :sharon:

Fame IV
Just now, Gagaplayer315 said:

I want Gaga to be the highlight of the show

She will be! :)

A Star is Born ⭐

No we dont need her, Im actually already sick of her...overexposure, I think Gaga needs to do this on her own and she needs to make the show hers and show people she doesnt need cheap stunts and other artists to stay relevant, put on a great show, has them vocals, moves aaaaand vision!

Morphine Prince
Just now, KleinGa said:

No. It's a perfect opportunity for Beyonce to promote her next album/ project and gain more popularity among the GP. Look what happened to Coldplay. Some of my GP friends still think Beyonce did the Superbowl twice. :sharon:

Well, as a Coldplay fan I can say it's their own damn fault. They didn't do the songs they needed to and they could have done WAY better. Beyonce easily outshined them. 

Archived