Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Super Bowl prediction game 🏈 Results soon

bionic

Featured Posts

bionic

4mKqogV.png

What do I do?

Lady Gaga is performing at the Super Bowl Half Time Show on 5 February where she will have around 12 minutes to perform to America. The show is watched my millions of viewers across the US, and has led to some of the most iconic moments in pop history. It can be career making or career breaking (ask Janet Jackson for references).

All you have to do is speculate and make a final prediction on what will happen during Gaga's show, based on the criteria posted in the spoiler below.

How do I enter?

Make a post in this thread containing your prediction. The survey will closed on the morning of Super Bowl day.

Correct predictions will get +3 points, and close predictions will (where appropriate) get +1 point. As information comes out/leaks about the show, you may not get points if you make your prediction after the information is revealed, depending on the reliability of the source (predictions made beforehand will still get points). Try and avoid editing your posts.

What do I predict?

You can predict any/all of: the setlist of the Super Bowl performance, the type of costumes that will be worn, any props that may be used, the stage layout/any particular things about the stage, and finally how many viewers the halftime show will attract.

Try and be as accurate as possible with your predictions (i.e. give a full detail of the outfit rather than 'clothes'). The closer to the reality you are, the more points you will get! Predictions which are unduly vague to the point that they could apply to anything may be awarded zero, or the minimal amount of, points.

The spoiler below contains an easy list for you to copy, paste, fill out and post.

Spoiler

My predictions are...

SET LIST

COSTUMES

PROPS

STAGE LAYOUT

NUMBER OF VIEWERS

buy bionic

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My predictions are...
SET LIST
1. Intro
2. Just Dance
3. Telephone (ft. Beyoncé)
4. Born This Way
5. Poker Face
6. Bad Romance
7. A-YO/Perfect Illusion Medley
8. Million Reasons
COSTUMES
Gaga will bring back some of her most recognizable outfits with some *Joanne* twist (Hat, "Lady Gaga" labeled)
PROPS
Lady Gaga will use a piano in the shape of the American flag during some of her songs.
Disco stick will return for a brief moment
STAGE LAYOUT
Stage will be in the shape of a triangle and have projected elements (see previous SBHT shows 2013-2016)
NUMBER OF VIEWERS
114 million people

warhol killer

My predictions are...

SET LIST

Spoiler

1. Intro

2. Poker Face / Just Dance medley

3. Born This Way

~Short Interlude~

*costume change*

4. Bad Romance

5. Perfect Illusion / Diamond Heart medley

~and then it transitions into~

6. Livin' On A Prayer feat. Bon Jovi / Like A Prayer feat. Madonna medley

Spoiler

and then she sings Sinner's Prayer :sis:

joke pls gaga no  :ladyhaha:

*costume change*

7. Million Reasons (short interlude + performance as an intro to the next song) / Applause (acoustic) medley

8. The Edge Of Glory

COSTUMES

Spoiler

First costume similar to this:

LG-Monster.jpg

Second costume similar to this:

bb4daedea45372063c65e09856b2172f.jpg

Last costume similar to:

Lady-Gaga:-The-Stevie-Wonder-Tribute-Con

PROPS

Spoiler

-bedazzled glasses for Poker Face / Just Dance medley

-New and revamped "disco stick" for Bad Romance

-USA Flags everywhere for Diamond Heart + Livin' On A Prayer (Dancers running around in circles on the whole field)

-Piano for Million Reasons and Applause acoustic : huge white piano with flowers and plants similar to this :

-Smoke and fog everywhere, especially the intro

-Confetti during Poker Face, Just Dance and Born This Way

-Lights and lasers everywhere

-Fireworks at the end

-Choreography + huge amount of dancers (costume of dancers, similar to BEP Halftime show, lights on costume)

-I expect for her guitarist to dance too, just a little bit :sis:

STAGE LAYOUT

Spoiler

-Similar to SBHS 2012-2016

-Stage elevated on the field (but not as high as the one we have on the artRave

-Huge screens OR projected screen on the field  (for interludes)

-Might be lightning shaped

-Fans on the field

-Lights on the stage

-One part of the stage can be rose up to the air, similar to this:

NUMBER OF VIEWERS

Spoiler

estimated might be 111.5 mil - 113.8 mil

:sis: I expect 1 pt for "it will have dancers + choreography" prediction

warhol killer ✮ GAGAÂč⁔

Loyalty

Set list

Spoiler

Perfect Illusion

Just dance

Poker face

Ayo

Bad romance

Born this Way

Million reasons

Costumes

Spoiler

Lady-Gaga-Jacket-2016-Victoria-Secret-Fa

Lady-Gaga-Victoria-Secret-Fashion-Show-2

haga-snl-1024x576.jpg

Props

Spoiler

london-opening-ceremony_3756122.jpg?2016

297d440c7b5effb2bccab6aa15fad09a

008.jpg

stage Layout

Spoiler

3063938-teaser-i-1-lady-gaga-perfect-ill

JOpeagR.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

60794761?size=512x288

Number of views

Spoiler

110M

monsterdino

SETLIST: (not done yet may change)

Spoiler

1. Perfect Illusion (with Mark, Kevin & Bloodpop)

2. Just Dance

3. Poker Face

4. ? - Iron Maiden/Anthrax

5. Bad Romance (Heavy Metal version) feat. Iron Maiden/Anthrax

Spoiler

6. You And I

7. A-YO

8. Born This Way

warhol killer
18 minutes ago, Slayy said:

My predictions are...
SET LIST
1. Intro
2. Just Dance
3. Telephone (ft. Beyoncé)
4. Born This Way
5. Poker Face
6. Bad Romance
7. A-YO/Perfect Illusion Medley
8. Million Reasons

off topic but gurl if u listen to my Super Bowl soundcloud edit, it's the same but A-YO/Perfect Illusion/Applause then TEOG :gaycat:

warhol killer ✮ GAGAÂč⁔

Irrelevant

Setlist:

1. John Wayne

2. Poker Face

3. Just Dance

4. A-Yo

5. Born This Way

6. Do What U Want

7. Bad Romance

8. Perfect Illusion 

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

KleinGa
5 minutes ago, Shoop said:

1. Perfect Illusion

2. Just dance

3. Poker face

4.Born this way

5. John Wayne (ft. Madonna)

6. You and I (ft. Madonna)

(lights out)

(Gaga runs of stage to change outfits)

8. Papa Don't preach - Madonna

9. Million reasons (I personally don't want the show to end with this but I think she will)

No shade girl but where is Bad Romance?

Also, I'm lighting Alejandro candles that she brings out Madonna

2 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

off topic but gurl if u listen to my Super Bowl soundcloud edit, it's the same but A-YO/Perfect Illusion/Applause then TEOG :gaycat:

Oh my god I love that too

Panchecco

My predictions are...

1) SET LIST: 

Spoiler

‱ The Fame Ball intro (a shorter version of the intro used as opening during The Fame Ball Tour - without the monologue)

Spoiler

‱ Just Dance: at the end she screams "DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!" then everything stops for a second and she sings the "muh muh muh mah" acapella with the studio version underneath

Spoiler

from 2:54 to 3:12

‱ Poker Face: the song ends with the Space Cowboy Remix as a dance breakdown

Spoiler

from 1:00 to 1:26

Spoiler

she did the same thing at the Monster Ball 

‱ Telephone & Alejandro (short medley): the first 7 seconds of Telephone + the song starts immediately with the final chorus "Stop Calling, Stop Calling"(2:13 into the song). The song ends with "and you're not gonna reach my telephone" and the Alejandro violin hits, Gaga sings the intro and right after the intro it cuts to the final chorus of this song too "Don't Call my name, Don't Call my name"

Spoiler

from 1:08 to 1:31 is the intro part

‱ Born This Way: she starts the song as the studio version but after the bridge she sits at the piano and finishes the song acustic

Spoiler

from 3:52 (the acustic part)

‱ The Edge Of Glory: When BTW is over she starts singing TEOG acustic and the audience screams the second "Tonight, yeah baby" each time Gaga's says it. The studio version starts but it's shorter and after Gaga sings/screams "I'm on the edge with you, with you, with you." the music fades quickly as she grabs the guitar and sings softly "I'm on the edge with you Joanne"

Spoiler

2:20 (the studio version)

‱ Joanne: Mark is there with his guitar and is playing with her. Both sitting in front of the main stage

Spoiler

This exact performance/arrangment (but with Mark and shorter).

‱ Million Reasons: Gaga sings "call me Joanne, xoxo Joanne" and she gets up and starts to walk while singing the studio version of Million Reasons (from the second verse "Head stuck in a cycle"...) when the chorus hits Hillary joins her and sings the backing vocals

Spoiler

these vocals with the same opening and ending

‱ TRANSITION: Applause/A-Yo remix (instrumentals only - it lasts a few seconds; enough for Gaga to change)
‱ A-Yo: "HEEEERE WE  GO!" similar to the VS Fashion Show + Mark is again on stage with her but with an Electric Guitar this time.
‱ Bad Romance VS Perfect Illusion: a remix that goes back and forth from the two songs, very high energy, explosion + fireworks. The lyrics are basically mashed up together "love, love, love I want your *dramatic pause* it wasn't love" and the two "oh oh oh oh" are mixed together as well. Gaga is joined by the PI crew

Spoiler

Cq-C5XhW8AAUY1Y.jpg

2) COSTUMES + MAKE-UP/HAIR:

Spoiler

MAKE-UP: Strong black eyeliner + silver glitter (similar to the look she had for the final dive bar but more exaggerated)

HAIR: Blonde long wavy wig, a bit structured above her head but loose right under the ears (also similar to the last dive bar look but more wavy and with a long fringe in the front to the side) + Long wavy pony tail for the final 3 songs

Spoiler

idk how to describe it :giveup: 
but similar to the front of this MB wig 
lady-gaga-hair-2.jpg
but with the sides closer to her face like this (?):
lady-gaga-dedicate-angel-down-to-trayvon

COSTUMES: 3 costume changes
1) Just Dance/Poker Face/Telephone/Alejandro: Black body suit (ringstones all over the torso) with silver jacket with pointy shiny shoulders (closed during the first songs - she removes it before Telephone). High heeled black boots

Spoiler

similar to the VS Fashion Show look

Lady-Gaga-Victoria-Secret-Fashion-Show-2

2) BTW/TEOG/Joanne/MR: Elegant white body + cape (during Joanne she puts the pink hat on). Elegant pink pump.

Spoiler

similar to the snl one but easier to put on: 

lady-gaga-million-reasons-snl-1477229713

3) A-Yo/PI/BR: During A-Yo another jacket (the one Gaga wears in the PI music video or similar) but when she has to sing the final two songs she has no jacket on but a tight holographic top and stretchy jeans. Short black ankle boots.

Spoiler

Just as visual reference:
the top:
Lady+Gaga+Tops+Crop+Top+ecPKWKe7Lx-x.jpg

the jeans:Gaga-Main.jpg

the shoes:lady-gaga-crop-top-et-mini-short-son-nou

2) PROPS:

Spoiler

- silver keytar (during Just Dance)
- pink piano
- acustic guitar
- electric guitar (as a prop for the coreography during A-Yo)
- swingy michrophone 

4) STAGE LAYOUT:

Spoiler

One main stage + two small stages (one with the piano and one with two chairs for Mark and Gaga to perform Joanne)

5) NUMBER OF VIEWERS:

Spoiler

I have no idea:cryga::ladyhaha:

I hope a lot but I don't think she will have the most watched Halftime

August Blue

She will open by singing the first lines in an acousting version like she did on Vma's 2009 with "Cant read my, cant read my, no he cant read my poker face. Amidst all of this flashing lights, I pray the fame wont take my life." :oprah: 

Loyalty
1 minute ago, KleinGa said:

No shade girl but where is Bad Romance?

Also, I'm lighting Alejandro candles that she brings out Madonna

edited

Loyalty
Just now, August Blue said:

She will open with an acousting version like she did on Vma's 2009 with "Cant read my, cant read my, no he cant read my poker face. Amidst all of this flashing lights, I pray the fame wont take my life." :oprah: 

That would be so beautiful if she did that

• Shadow featured and pinned this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • Shadow unpinned this topic

Archived