Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
other

Poll: CNN least trusted, FOX most trusted news source

Featured Posts

Goosey   Paws Up 2,777
Goosey
2 hours ago, donthatemeplss said:

@Goosey when will you confirm that you are a Trump supporter? :oprah: 

Gin Wigmore, Black Sheep:

 

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ReginaGeorge   Paws Up 5,189
ReginaGeorge
10 minutes ago, Goosey said:

Gin Wigmore, Black Sheep:

 

Is this confirmation? :oprah:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Goosey   Paws Up 2,777
Goosey
7 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Anyone with a brain can see Fox News is nothing but propaganda. 

And yet their moderator was the most neutral? How does that work?

  • Like 1
"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ItsTommyBitch   Paws Up 8,027
ItsTommyBitch
2 minutes ago, Goosey said:

And yet their moderator was the most neutral? How does that work?

One debate vs his entire history on fox and the network itself in the bigger picture... There's no comparison :gum:, It's still a news source that has objectively relied upon propaganda, slant and blatant lies to indoctrinate their viewers :shrug: 

Also, idk about most neutral :diane: 

  • Like 2
私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Goosey   Paws Up 2,777
Goosey
22 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

One debate vs his entire history on fox and the network itself in the bigger picture... There's no comparison :gum:, It's still a news source that has objectively relied upon propaganda, slant and blatant lies to indoctrinate their viewers :shrug: 

Also, idk about most neutral :diane: 

This past election FOX was the most balanced news source. Everyone else was clearly anti-Trump, but FOX had people who were for Trump, and also those who were against him (eg, Megyn Kelly).

  • Like 1
"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD   Paws Up 21,093
RAMROD

News channel in USA (at least) are all have their own political leanings tbh. I am not gonna say who's best cos each of them have their own agenda.

Beautiful Deformity

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Goosey   Paws Up 2,777
Goosey
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

News channel in USA (at least) are all have their own political leanings tbh. I am not gonna say who's best cos each of them have their own agenda.

Al-Jazeera seems pretty good to me.

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FATCAT   Paws Up 25,269
FATCAT

A good chunk of America also believes that we all popped into existence 6,000 years ago.

Truth is, they're both absolutely trash when it comes to their coverage.

  • Like 2
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░░ President of GagaDaily ░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓██████

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FATCAT   Paws Up 25,269
FATCAT
29 minutes ago, Goosey said:

 and also those who were against him (eg, Megyn Kelly).

I mean, he tried to bribe her and then threatened her when she called him out on it :rip:

That's less an oppositional policy position and more of a "please don't grab my ***" position.

  • Like 2
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░░ President of GagaDaily ░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓██████

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Goosey   Paws Up 2,777
Goosey
31 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I mean, he tried to bribe her and then threatened her when she called him out on it :rip:

That's less an oppositional policy position and more of a "please don't grab my ***" position.

Some FOX News pundits told a different story:

Yvmh5i.jpg

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Born To Slay   Paws Up 8,041
Born To Slay
2 hours ago, Goosey said:

This past election FOX was the most balanced news source. Everyone else was clearly anti-Trump, but FOX had people who were for Trump, and also those who were against him (eg, Megyn Kelly).

Wait, I watched CNN all the time and they always had Trump people on there who defended him tooth and nail.

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morphine Prince   Paws Up 37,593
Morphine Prince
4 hours ago, Goosey said:

This past election FOX was the most balanced news source. Everyone else was clearly anti-Trump, but FOX had people who were for Trump, and also those who were against him (eg, Megyn Kelly).

CNN always had Trump supporters on. Literally every day. They defended him every single day of the election on that channel. 

CNN gave both sides as did FOX. 

However, Fox News' history is very right leaning on a propaganda level. It is the most bias network there is. 

CNN and NBC are left leaning however I don't feel they push one narrative all the time like FOX. At least for me as a viewer I don't feel they are pushing me to believe something, while everytime I watch Fox News I have to abandon logic. 

Edited by Morphine Prince
  • Like 4
Marry The Night, G.U.Y., and Perfect Illusion flopped for our sins.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Born To Slay   Paws Up 8,041
Born To Slay
5 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

CNN always had Trump supporters on. Literally every day. They defended him every single day of the election on that channel. 

CNN gave both sides as did FOX. 

However, Fox News' history is very right leaning on a propaganda level. It is the most bias network there is. 

CNN and NBC are left leaning however I don't feel they push one narrative all the time like FOX. At least for me as a viewer I don't feel they are pushing me to believe something, while everytime I watch Fox News I have to abandon logic. 

Yeah, I remember when I was at my aunts house and they had fox on and it was when that shooting happened in Texas and the person in fox kept saying over and over again how BLM are hypocrites and no one was on to defend them.

Edited by Born To Slay
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×