2 hours ago, donthatemeplss said:

@Goosey when will you confirm that you are a Trump supporter? :oprah: 

Gin Wigmore, Black Sheep:

#ReleaseTheDWUWMV #FreeLebaneseDude

10 minutes ago, Goosey said:

Gin Wigmore, Black Sheep:

Is this confirmation? :oprah:

7 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Anyone with a brain can see Fox News is nothing but propaganda. 

And yet their moderator was the most neutral? How does that work?

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Goosey said:

And yet their moderator was the most neutral? How does that work?

One debate vs his entire history on fox and the network itself in the bigger picture... There's no comparison :gum:, It's still a news source that has objectively relied upon propaganda, slant and blatant lies to indoctrinate their viewers :shrug: 

Also, idk about most neutral :diane: 

2 people like this

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

22 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

One debate vs his entire history on fox and the network itself in the bigger picture... There's no comparison :gum:, It's still a news source that has objectively relied upon propaganda, slant and blatant lies to indoctrinate their viewers :shrug: 

Also, idk about most neutral :diane: 

This past election FOX was the most balanced news source. Everyone else was clearly anti-Trump, but FOX had people who were for Trump, and also those who were against him (eg, Megyn Kelly).

1 person likes this

News channel in USA (at least) are all have their own political leanings tbh. I am not gonna say who's best cos each of them have their own agenda.

Don't want to hear you say you love me. Sex and love are two different things, ooh, baby..!

4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

News channel in USA (at least) are all have their own political leanings tbh. I am not gonna say who's best cos each of them have their own agenda.

Al-Jazeera seems pretty good to me.

A good chunk of America also believes that we all popped into existence 6,000 years ago.

Truth is, they're both absolutely trash when it comes to their coverage.

2 people like this

██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░ President of GagaDaily ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓██████

29 minutes ago, Goosey said:

and also those who were against him (eg, Megyn Kelly).

I mean, he tried to bribe her and then threatened her when she called him out on it :rip:

That's less an oppositional policy position and more of a "please don't grab my ***" position.

2 people like this

██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░ President of GagaDaily ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓██████

31 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I mean, he tried to bribe her and then threatened her when she called him out on it :rip:

That's less an oppositional policy position and more of a "please don't grab my ***" position.

Some FOX News pundits told a different story:

Yvmh5i.jpg

2 hours ago, Goosey said:

This past election FOX was the most balanced news source. Everyone else was clearly anti-Trump, but FOX had people who were for Trump, and also those who were against him (eg, Megyn Kelly).

Wait, I watched CNN all the time and they always had Trump people on there who defended him tooth and nail.

2 people like this

http://pac.petitions.moveon.org/sign/let-the-electoral-college.fb52?source=s.fb&r_by=15589476 https://www.change.org/p/electoral-college-el

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Goosey said:

CNN always had Trump supporters on. Literally every day. They defended him every single day of the election on that channel. 

CNN gave both sides as did FOX. 

However, Fox News' history is very right leaning on a propaganda level. It is the most bias network there is. 

CNN and NBC are left leaning however I don't feel they push one narrative all the time like FOX. At least for me as a viewer I don't feel they are pushing me to believe something, while everytime I watch Fox News I have to abandon logic. 

Edited by Morphine Prince
4 people like this

Marry The Night, G.U.Y., and Perfect Illusion flopped for our sins.

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

CNN always had Trump supporters on. Literally every day. They defended him every single day of the election on that channel. 

CNN gave both sides as did FOX. 

However, Fox News' history is very right leaning on a propaganda level. It is the most bias network there is. 

CNN and NBC are left leaning however I don't feel they push one narrative all the time like FOX. At least for me as a viewer I don't feel they are pushing me to believe something, while everytime I watch Fox News I have to abandon logic. 

Yeah, I remember when I was at my aunts house and they had fox on and it was when that shooting happened in Texas and the person in fox kept saying over and over again how BLM are hypocrites and no one was on to defend them.

Edited by Born To Slay
1 person likes this

http://pac.petitions.moveon.org/sign/let-the-electoral-college.fb52?source=s.fb&r_by=15589476 https://www.change.org/p/electoral-college-el