šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'American Horror Story: Cult' Discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Judas Society
1 hour ago, lilmonster93 said:

Coven is campiest season behind Hotel, and it's the most well received season of the entire series. It's not my personal favorite though. So it seems viewers/fans like the camp to some extent.

I think that's because it drew viewers that was there purely for the camp. But from that point the series slowly loseĀ its horror lover fans and the series began to get mixed reviews.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

Murphy gave all those infos during the an interview for E!

For you to know Labour day is on September 4th, so AHS7 may debut on Sept. 6th ;)

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Omg, give me that thing that I love!Ā @monketsharonaĀ could you include the date of Labor day to include, you know...the rest of the world:awkney:

no problem ;)

Letmelivemylife

I wonder if you can submit ideas šŸ¤”. I still say that they should have AHS: Suburbia about the sleepy little town of Evendale where theĀ Ā "textbook perfect neighbor" lives that unbeknownst to anyone has been responsible for a bunch (8 total)of abductions of local women. All leads turn cold until a foul odor reminiscent of dead animal begins to emminate from "text book perfect neighbors house". Nothing could prepare the local police force for the horrors inside of "textbook perfect neighbors" house. There the police find the remains of all 8 women such as skulls used as ash trays and curtains that have been made from human flesh. Nothing could prepare the sleepy little town of Evandale for the fact that the neighbor who had served on the PTA at the local school and sat in the church pews every Sunday was a horrific violent serial killer.Ā 

I say it's perfect!!!!!!! Sometimes the scariest most violent criminals are the ones that look like everyday people. Remember Ted Bundy didn't look like a serial killer.Ā 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Season 1 drew me in, season 2 got me hooked, season 3 won my heart (best season in my opinion), season 4Ā threw me off but I still appreciated AHS and was pumped for season 5,Ā season 5, theĀ storyline was a bit too random/cringey for me, only reason I pushed myself to finish it was to support Gaga's first acting bigĀ gig, and finally season 6, made me feel like we were getting nowhere. And although I get what they were going for and I know many enjoyed the style, I was not here for the double experince story telling. It, in my opinion, really only works when you really have the person who experinced the events telling the story ala paranormal witness.

All in all, I'm def gonna give season 7 a chance, but my expectations have definitely been lowered.Ā 

Ā 

monketsharona

Update of the thread :)Ā 

heĀ American Horror StoryĀ creator and mastermind revealed on Wednesday nightā€™s episode ofĀ Watch What Happens Live with Andy CohenĀ that season 7 of his FX anthology series will revolve around the 2016 election.

ā€œI donā€™t have a title,ā€ he began,ā€Ā but the season that we begin shooting in June is going to be about the election that we just went through.ā€

The news seemed to throw host Cohen for a loop. Likely expecting to hear something about a sinister theme similar to that of seasonsā€™ past ā€”Ā Asylum,Ā Coven,Ā Freak Show, and the most recentĀ RoanokeĀ among them ā€” he was left nearly speechless.

ā€œWow! Thatā€¦wow,ā€ he says with a look of shock on his face. As Cohen moves on to take a question from a caller, though, he stops himself to ask the million-dollar question: ā€œWill there be a Trump in it?ā€

ā€œUh, maybe,ā€ Murphy simply replies.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/02/16/american-horror-story-season-7-election-ryan-murphy/?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

39 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Update of the thread :)Ā 

heĀ American Horror StoryĀ creator and mastermind revealed on Wednesday nightā€™s episode ofĀ Watch What Happens Live with Andy CohenĀ that season 7 of his FX anthology series will revolve around the 2016 election.

ā€œI donā€™t have a title,ā€ he began,ā€Ā but the season that we begin shooting in June is going to be about the election that we just went through.ā€

The news seemed to throw host Cohen for a loop. Likely expecting to hear something about a sinister theme similar to that of seasonsā€™ past ā€”Ā Asylum,Ā Coven,Ā Freak Show, and the most recentĀ RoanokeĀ among them ā€” he was left nearly speechless.

ā€œWow! Thatā€¦wow,ā€ he says with a look of shock on his face. As Cohen moves on to take a question from a caller, though, he stops himself to ask the million-dollar question: ā€œWill there be a Trump in it?ā€

ā€œUh, maybe,ā€ Murphy simply replies.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/02/16/american-horror-story-season-7-election-ryan-murphy/?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

Not really feeling this idea too much, I'll wait to see how it's executed

"My peopleā€¦ need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

Not really feeling this idea too much, I'll wait to see how it's executed

Tbh I think it could give something very creepy and scary lol Politics and horror could belong together very well (see American Nightmare)Ā 

I really want AHS to reinvent itself for every seasons like it always did, that's why it's still working so good after 6 years !Ā 

monketsharona

'Buckle up.Ā 

American Horror StoryĀ bossĀ Ryan MurphyĀ tells E! News thatĀ Donald TrumpĀ andĀ Hilary ClintonĀ will be portrayed in the next installment of the FX anthology series, which will begin on the night of the 2016 presidential election.

However, it's not going to be focused on the two. They are more of a springboard. Ā 

"I think people literally thinkĀ Sarah PaulsonĀ is playing Hillary Clinton," Murphy tells E! News, "and I wanted to clarify that that is not true.Ā Horror StoryĀ is always about allegory, so the election is allegory. It's our jumping off point. It is about the election we just went through and what happened on that night and the fallout of that night, which to many people, from all sides of the camps is a horror story. And you know, that show is always so fun when it's about the zeitgeist and what we're doing now."

When asked if Murphy has cast Clinton and Trump, Murphy replied: "No, not yet. We're halfway through the writing and not yet. But it's really, really fun. It starts on election night is all I'll sayā€¦It's very scary that night for many people. It's fun, you will like it. It's really a season that will have a lot of people interested and I think there's something for everybody in that season."

Murphy previously has revealed thatĀ Evan PetersĀ and Sarah Paulson will play the leads of season seven, but no other casting has been announced.

Murphy isn't yet saying whetherĀ Lady GagaĀ will pop back for her thirdĀ AHSĀ turnā€”she's busy working on the remake ofĀ A Star Is BornĀ withĀ Bradley CooperĀ and going on a world tour, which is set to begin in August.

Last year, MurphyĀ told EWĀ that season seven would focus on some of the characters fromĀ Freak ShowĀ in season four, but no word on whether that concept still holds true.

http://www.eonline.com/news/833344/hillary-clinton-and-donald-trump-will-be-portrayed-in-the-next-american-horror-story

Ā 

Ā 

monketsharona

I updated th OP with the latest news ;)

-Ā Billy EichnerĀ is joining AHS7.Ā He will play recurring role (6-7 episodes).Ā He's expected to play Sarah Paulson's confidant.

-Ā Season 7 will ce composed ofĀ 11 episodes. And they start shooting in May.

monketsharona

OPĀ updated ;)Ā 

EXCLUSIVE:Ā Scream QueensĀ breakoutĀ Billie LourdĀ is set as a lead opposite Sarah Paulson and Evan Peters in the upcoming seventh season of Ryan Murphyā€™sĀ FXĀ anthology seriesĀ American Horror Story.Ā In addition to returningĀ AHSĀ stars Paulson and Peters, Lourd joinsĀ fellow new additionĀ to the horror drama franchise, Billy Eichner.

As usual, details about Lourdā€™s character are being kept under wraps. Also little is known about the premise of the newĀ AHSĀ installment beyond the fact that it is set in the aftermath of the recent presidential election, with the first episode taking place on Election Night.

http://deadline.com/2017/04/billie-lourd-cast-american-horror-story-seaosn-7-fx-1202064023/

JusticeforVenus

Billie has to comeback as Channel #3 pleaaase... Ā Her Story wasnt well developed, her ex who wanted to KILL her for her ears never show up, Ā neither her father (the serial killer)Ā 

monketsharona
21 minutes ago, JusticeforVenus said:

Billie has to comeback as Channel #3 pleaaase...Ā 

I don't think it'll happen as SQ and AHS are not aired on the same network so most probably not belonging to the same story

Bradley
5 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Ā 

Shooting starts in May?

Wikipedia says:Ā The season will beginĀ principal photographyĀ in June 2017.[16]

• HausOfMark unpinned this topic

Archived