💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'American Horror Story: Cult' Discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Wifeoflot3 said:

Rumor has it unfortunately Ms. Lange no longer wants to do AHS.  That's just what I heard.  Which sucks because she's an awesome actress

It's not even a rumour Jessica Lange said at least twice she turned the page :) 

She'll definitely be missed, but she's not necessary or essential to me for the show to live... Maybe she'll change her mind for the very last season ?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

It's not even a rumour Jessica Lange said at least twice she turned the page :) 

She'll definitely be missed, but she's not necessary or essential to me for the show to live... Maybe she'll change her mind for the very last season ?

Especially if she'll be playing the same character for the 5th time :reductive:

"My people
 need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

monketsharona

Denis O'Hare still don't know if he'll be back for season 7 :

“Well, [AHS creator] Mr. [Ryan] Murphy is so enigmatic, so I don’t know. I have faith I’ll be back. I love working with him,” Denis O’Hare told New York Post about Season 7 of American Horror Story. “The writers and I get along very well. But I never knew who Liz Taylor [the character he played on American Horror Story: Hotel] was going to be until a few episodes in.”

http://www.inquisitr.com/3866659/american-horror-story-star-denis-ohare-talks-season-7-and-the-future-of-the-franchise/

chrismugler

I'm excited (already) for a new season!!! I love this show so much:wub::rockstar:

I'll be adding comments, when confirmed news arrive, until the season premiere...:staymad:

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

Freak Show and it's characters doesn't really excite me all that much but let's just wait and see what it'll turn out.

I would love some Silent Hill type of season with weird monsters but I don't think that's gonna happen. :giveup:

monketsharona

A summary of what we learnt tonight about next season :

- Sarah Paulson & Evan Peters are the only ones who have been casted for the moment.

- The plot is setting in modern day time.

- Ryan Murphy is only writing the season right now.

- Lady Gaga will probably be not in AHS 7 as Ryan said she's very very busy this year. Though he'd like to work with her again in the future. 

3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

A summary of what we learnt tonight about next season :

- Sarah Paulson & Evan Peters are the only ones who have been casted for the moment.

- The plot is setting in modern day time.

- Ryan Murphy is only writing the season right now.

- Lady Gaga will probably be not in AHS 7 as Ryan said she's very very busy this year. Though he'd like to work with her again in the future. 

Evan better be main cast this year.

From the way Ryan described this season before, I could have sworn it would be set in the past; but interesting nonetheless.

I know Gaga is busy, but she's perfect for Donatella and always great in AHS. :madge:

"My people

monketsharona
Just now, lilmonster93 said:

I know Gaga is busy, but she's perfect for Donatella and always great in AHS. :madge:

I have absolutely NO doubt she'll return in AHS one day, Ryan and Gaga are great friends, and she loves this show ! :)

I hope she'll be back for season 8 (the season cross-over Coven / MH)

• 5 weeks later...
Bradley
On 1/7/2017 at 10:53 PM, monketsharona said:

By the way AHS is confirmed to have a panel at PaleyFest on March 26th ;) So definitely more news about next season !

Next week FX has a panel at TCA fest on January 12th, so maybe some news there too ? :)

The cast members never show up on these panels though.

CyanLights
8 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

They usually have the cast from the previous season and sometimes members of the next season who have signed on

Paley+Center+Media+32nd+Annual+PALEYFEST

this is from the Freakshow paleyfest, I believe Kathy or Even or someone confined they would be in Hotel

monketsharona
15 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Cuba, Sarah, Kathy , Angela are confirmed for the PaleyFest :) 

7 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Cuba, Sarah, Kathy , Angela are confirmed for the PaleyFest  

Evan better be there since he's already confirmed for the upcoming season

"My people

Judas Society

There is so much I want. But not everything I want is important for the series. What's important for the series is good storyline with good old fashion horror like Murder House + Asylum. Once they are able to combine these two together, the ratings will skyrocket. The camp is what we as a fanbase love but it turns off many real horror lovers.

9 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

There is so much I want. But not everything I want is important for the series. What's important for the series is good storyline with good old fashion horror like Murder House + Asylum. Once they are able to combine these two together, the ratings will skyrocket. The camp is what we as a fanbase love but it turns off many real horror lovers.

Coven is campiest season behind Hotel, and it's the most well received season of the entire series. It's not my personal favorite though. So it seems viewers/fans like the camp to some extent.

"My people

• HausOfMark unpinned this topic

Archived