Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'American Horror Story: Cult' Discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona
1 minute ago, mister max said:

Is the rumour about it being in spring still reliable? :emma:

I don't think so, Feud is coming in March, so AHS will be back in Fall, I think :) 

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Panchecco
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Connie has left Nashville apparently, so she definitely could be part of the show again :) She already said she'd like to return one day !

The show was cancelled by ABC but the fans petitioned and the show got picked up by CMT.... Connie was on Ellen the other day and she said that she is going to be in the entire new season

Spoiler

:toofunny:

• Haroon pinned this topic
monketsharona
Just now, Panchecco said:

The show was cancelled by ABC but the fans petitioned and the show got picked up by CMT.... Connie was on Ellen the other day and she said that she is going to be in the entire new season

Hide contents

:toofunny:

well the new season is airing now so it could be done before the shooting of AHS 7 (that starts between late June and mid July) :) The shooting of both shows are not at the same time now, let's hope she'll return !

Luke78619
11 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Gaga could be back as Scathach tbh, maybe in different form though.. I mean she's the real Suprem so she could have fooled everyone during the production of the shows ! Maybe  that's why all the horror happened ? Anyway, Scathach is the reason why the Colony is killing everyone, and she definitely will be back (to me in season 8 as it will presumably be the season linking MH and Coven together) :)

Kind of low-key hoping that people com coven will 'release' people from murder hours, like they did with the axemans spirit 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

monketsharona
Just now, monster78619 said:

Kind of low-key hoping that people com coven will 'release' people from murder hours, like they did with the axe and spirit 

Not a bad idea ! 

Though there's not a lot of Coven survivors, so I guess Scathach will have a role to play in the story. However I wonder why she would leave the Roanoke's colony for New Orleans or L.A ? If she's still the original Supreme I guess Cordelia (and Fiona before) do not have the full power of a Supreme...

Panchecco
8 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Gaga could be back as Scathach tbh, maybe in different form though.. I mean she's the real Suprem so she could have fooled everyone during the production of the shows ! Maybe  that's why all the horror happened ? Anyway, Scathach is the reason why the Colony is killing everyone, and she definitely will be back (to me in season 8 as it will presumably be the season linking MH and Coven together) :)

I hate this theory with all my heart...:smh:

and I probably hate the fact that Ryan revealed that she was a Supreme even more.:madge:

1. How can she be the Supreme when it was established in Coven that the reigning supreme has to weaken and die in order for a new younger more powerful supreme to rise? How can she still be alive?

2. Is Scathach an actual Supreme or is she just the first witch in America?

3. In Coven they say that the witches from New Orleans descends from the Salem witches so where is Scathach in all of this?

Scathach backstory was ok but there was nothing more than what we saw... they could have come up with another storyline for the second part of the season "Return To Roanoke"or at least show Gaga as an actress...

I loved the vibe and the "freshness" of Roanoke but there are so many unanswered question that still make me mad. :saladga:

monketsharona
15 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

I hate this theory with all my heart...:smh:

and I probably hate the fact that Ryan revealed that she was a Supreme even more.:madge:

1. How can she be the Supreme when it was established in Coven that the reigning supreme has to weaken and die in order for a new younger more powerful supreme to rise? How can she still be alive?

2. Is Scathach an actual Supreme or is she just the first witch in America?

3. In Coven they say that the witches from New Orleans descends from the Salem witches so where is Scathach in all of this?

Scathach backstory was ok but there was nothing more than what we saw... they could have come up with another storyline for the second part of the season "Return To Roanoke"or at least show Gaga as an actress...

I loved the vibe and the "freshness" of Roanoke but there are so many unanswered question that still make me mad. :saladga:

I think he just wanted to introduce a character that is definitely going to be seen deeper in another season. Gaga wasn't available last season, so it has sense...

The details he gave in the press was just a tease for what is coming in the future. Without those teases, Scathach in Roanoke is with a crazy witch that seems very powerful. A witch that is controling the whole Colony, controlling minds and space and that could be linked to season 3 as she is a witch, nothing more ^^ Let's 'ignore' what Ryan said and let's see what he will do with the character :) 

Panchecco
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

I think he just wanted to introduce a character that is definitely going to be seen deeper in another season. Gaga wasn't available last season, so it has sense...

The details he gave in the press was just a tease for what is coming in the future. Without those teases, Scathach in Roanoke is with a crazy witch that seems very powerful. A witch that is controling the whole Colony, controling minds ans space and that could be linked to season 3 as she is a witch, nothing more ^^ Let's 'ignoring' what Ryan said and let's see what he will do with the character :) 

let's pray and have faith

crying-tumblr.com_.gif

I also want a big ensemble cast that consists of Connie Britton, Taissa Farmiga, Frances Conroy, Lady Gaga, Lily Rabe, Sarah Paulson, Wes Bentley, Dennis O'Hare, Finn Wittrock, Evan Peters, Emma Roberts, Angela Bassett, Matt Bomer, and Kathy Bates.

With cameos or special appearances of Jessica Lange, Kate Mara, Zachary Quinto, Leslie Jordan, Mare Winningham, Darren Criss, Lea Michele, Mark Ruffalo, and Julia Roberts.

I know this would be almost impossible to arrange and even harder to budget and write, but Ryan has worked with all of them and needs to use those contacts :madge:

Ryan needs to make a deal between FX and Netflix, so they both could fund and distribute a season/cast like this.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

monketsharona
22 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

I also want a big ensemble cast that consists of Connie Britton, Taissa Farmiga, Frances Conroy, Lady Gaga, Lily Rabe, Sarah Paulson, Wes Bentley, Dennis O'Hare, Finn Wittrock, Evan Peters, Emma Roberts, Angela Bassett, Matt Bomer, and Kathy Bates.

With cameos or special appearances of Jessica Lange, Kate Mara, Zachary Quinto, Leslie Jordan, Mare Winningham, Darren Criss, Lea Michele, Mark Ruffalo, and Julia Roberts.

I know this would be almost impossible to arrange and even harder to budget and write, but Ryan has worked with all of them and needs to use those contacts :madge:

Ryan needs to make a deal between FX and Netflix, so they both could fund and distribute a season/cast like this.

I don't think funds are a problem as they are the biggest show on FX (with ACS) but I think it's more a schedule and actors availability issue. It was kinda hard to have everyone involved last year, hence the fact a lot of main actors were only recurring or guest starring or having only a few time screen (Evan, Finn, Frances, Gaga, Taissa, Wes, Cheyenne, Denis or Matt Bomer who said being involved and didn't even showed up)

Dorothy Gale

Main cast: Adina Porter, Angela Basset, Dylan McDermott, Cate Blanchett, Denis O'Hare

Supporting: Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, Lady Gaga, Connie Britton, Matt Bomer, Kathy Bates

Guest Stars: Jessica Lange, Lily Rabe

Wifeoflot3

I started watching AHS because of Hotel, that was my first season and fell in love.  What I like about the series is you don't need to watch the seasons in a particular order.  Lady Gaga's character is what drew me in.  Now Roanoke was a good story but the way they told it was confusing and I don't care to much for the "lost footage" movies so Roanoke was my least favorite.  I would like Season 7 to be filmed like we are watching it in real time like other seasons.  I like the mysterious factory and how everything is connected.  The cruise ship idea is interesting and maybe have a Murder house/Hotel feel to it.  Where all the people killed remain on the ship and can't leave.  I hope Gaga and Peters staying in Season 7 longer than they did in Season 6.  It's problem going to set us up for the Murder house/Coven season and explain how Gaga's character in Roanoke came about and why she was the original supreme.  All I know is Season 7 can't come fast enough.

Wifeoflot3
On 1/7/2017 at 9:55 AM, Dorothy Gale said:

Main cast: Adina Porter, Angela Basset, Dylan McDermott, Cate Blanchett, Denis O'Hare

Supporting: Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, Lady Gaga, Connie Britton, Matt Bomer, Kathy Bates

Guest Stars: Jessica Lange, Lily Rabe

Rumor has it unfortunately Ms. Lange no longer wants to do AHS.  That's just what I heard.  Which sucks because she's an awesome actress

mister max

Hey guys I know this is off topic but we are doing an AHS creating game :) feel free to join!

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

• HausOfMark unpinned this topic

Archived