Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'American Horror Story: Cult' Discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

I felt that this season and finale was very satisfying, aces.

#MurderHouse = #Hotel = #Cult

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
arrtpop

best finale yet. ally went from being my favorite character then to my least favorite character to one of my favorite characters in all of tv. spoiler:

Spoiler

the twist at the end when ally put on the SCUM cloak was really good

aphrodite

Never expected the season finale to be that boring. I enjoyed the season overall tho. 

Asylum > Roanoke > Cult > Murder House > Coven > Hotel > Freakshow

NintendoMONSTER

I think this was my favorite season! It was amazing :giveup:

Cult = Asylum > Roanoke > Murder House > Coven > Hotel >>>>>>> Freakshow 

JohnWayne92

I feel like this season started REALLY strong, but it never climaxed for me. There wasn't ever that pivotal moment that changed everything. It just kind of coasted to the end after a really good first half.

LastNight

FINALLY got round to watching the last two episodes. This season was a complete triumph: everyone involved did an amazing job.

I'm just so happy they managed to keep track of the storyline and develop everything properly, it's one of the best AHS seasons. I had a feeling Ally would end up being a Lana-esque character in terms of her journey. She's not necessarily likeable but you root for her anyway. 

Evan did a stellar job this season, his acting was phenomenal and completely enthralling to watch; he deserves a win come awards season. 

Luke78619

I didn't really like the finale, it was predictable and I wasn't surprised by anything, whereas I have at every other finale 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

just another gay

Started to feel bored since the "historic" storytelling episode, the goal of the cult become confusing (I guess that's the intention), and the story goes nowhere for a few episode until the finale. Also too many sudden reveals with no planning, just popped up like "oh this has been my plan all along!" LOL
But that being said, Cult is still ranking on maybe top 3 seasons of the series to me 

• 3 weeks later...
GPSSIGNALLOST

We lucky Germans are at s07e05 since last Thursday and I still got a feeling this season might take more time to reach its peak. 

I don't wanna say this season is bad - I was pretty underwhelmed by Murder House and Hotel so far :classy: - but it's just that it's too stretchy. The plot is like ... yeah, phobias and the revelation of the cult. But that's it? It seems to be incomplete so far.

Billie Lourd is a great actress, never heard of her before but I do like her characterisation of Winter.
Sarah Paulson is digging deep for **** in her role :giveup: and Evan Peters ... welp, I am done. :poot:

Archived