💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'American Horror Story: Cult' Discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Here's the discussion thread about American Horror Story : Cult ! :) 

Let's discuss ! Who do you want to be back next season ? What are you expecting ?

(I'll update the OP as soon as we'll get more news)

Airdate : On September 5th

Number of episodes : 11 episodes (Possibly a 12th episode in the work).

Shooting Dates : Currently shooting.

Confirmed cast members : Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, Adina Porter, Frances Conroy, Mare Winningham, Emma Roberts, Cheyenne Jackson, Billie Lourd, Colton Haynes, Leslie Grossman, Billy Eichner (recurring), Alison Pill, Lena Dunham (Guest for 1 episode) and Chaz Bono.

Confirmed news :

- Ryan Murphy confirmed some characters from 'AHS : Freak Show' will be back >>>> Twisty confirmed to be included in the story.

- This season will be about some myths

- There will be more connections with former seasons. 

- Ryan said the promo and the story will be more 'classic' than Roanoke. 

- Denis O'Hare still doesn't know what Murphy is planning for AHS7 and he doesn't know if he'll be back (he hopes to return though).

- Sarah Paulson & Evan Peters are both the main actors of the season.

- The plot is setting in modern day time.

- Lady Gaga won't be in the season because of her busy schedule.

- The season will be very 'scary' and 'topical'. Ryan Murphy confirms it will have a heavy political feeling. The season will be linked to the last US elections. The scene takes place right after the election day. He confirms later than Trump and Clinton won't be included to the season

- Billy Eichner is joining AHS7. He will play recurring role (6-7 episodes). He's expected to play Sarah Paulson's confidant.

- Season 7 will ce composed of 11 episodes

Angela Bassett confirms she doesn't know if she'll back (because of her schedule), but she hopes for some appearance in this 'political world''

- Adina Porter is seen shooting scenes with Evan Peters and Sarah Paulson. Cheyenne Jackson was also seen on the set.

- Kathy Bates won't be returning for 7th season, though she'll be director for one episode. 

- Frances Conroy and Mare Winningham are both back for season 7. Ryan confirms there's much more people returning.

- Sarah Paulson will play Ally and Evan Peters will play Kai.

- The scene will set in Michigan in a city called Brookfield Heights.

- It will be Evan Peters heaviest season.

- Twisty will be included to the plot.

- John Carroll Lynch has great chances to return as he is amongst the actors who signed the script of first episode for charity.

- Emma Roberts confirms being back for Cult.

- Cher is heavily rumoured to join the show.

Teasers :

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiamondAngel

I hope some of the campy style of the last few seasons will be back. I love the horror, which many fans said they felt was lacking in those seasons (and I somewhat agree) but no one is better than Ryan Murphy at creating beautiful, crazy worlds, and there's no reason we can't have both. I want the style of hotel/FS with the horror and good storyline of asylum, but that will be hard to achieve. Roanoke was probably my least favorite season along with Coven, but I love this show so much that even the worst seasons are entertaining and crazy. 

We need to bring back psychological horror like in Asylum, Bloody Face creeped me out so much and it was so entertaining!

Also, less gimmicks like the show within a show within a show within a show like Roanoke  

Don't visit my profile

monketsharona

By the way AHS is confirmed to have a panel at PaleyFest on March 26th ;) So definitely more news about next season !

Next week FX has a panel at TCA fest on January 12th, so maybe some news there too ? :)

This is what I posted in another AHS Season 7 thread:

It connects to Freak Show's characters history, could have Scathach's potential return, and is rumored to be sea/boat themed. Ryan also said it'll be "narratively strange."

So I would say something like AHS: Castaway or Atlantic. Where it details Scathach's horrific voyage across the Atlantic before she arrived in America. The ancestors of some of the freaks could be on the ship.

Maybe they could something along the lines of Bermuda Triangle where they are teleported to a different dimension or alternate time.

Or go mythical and deal with sea gods and creatures attacking.

Also technically Gaga shouldn't be back as Scathach, since she was the actress portraying the real Scathach. But I'm sure Ryan will overlook that.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Panchecco

I honestly don't even know what theme I would love to see next...

But I know for sure that I would love to have Connie Britton back (for the full season - not to just die after 1 episode :cryga:) and Frances Conroy please :giveup:

tonythewitch

Who I want back: The greatest aka Frances Conroy/Angela Basset/Kathy Bates/Sarah Paulson/Denis O Hare/Emma Roberts/Gaga would be cool  <3

What I expect: I don't know what to expect, but with last season being so raw and dark, I'd love something gayer and more pop. Murphy might go for that to create a nice contrast between seasons. Especially if he's done with Scream Queens! Plus he always said he wanted to make another season of Coven and it's my favorite season so I would love AHS to get back to something kinda teen movie infused. Or at least with as many great characters as in Coven <3 

What I hope it won't be: something too high fashion and cold like Hotel. Another found footage. or something that looks too much like any of the other seasons. There's a million themes and aesthetics they can use around the horror genre, so THEY HAVE TO BE CREATIVE!

tonythewitch
8 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

I hope some of the campy style of the last few seasons will be back. I love the horror, which many fans said they felt was lacking in those seasons (and I somewhat agree) but no one is better than Ryan Murphy at creating beautiful, crazy worlds, and there's no reason we can't have both. I want the style of hotel/FS with the horror and good storyline of asylum, but that will be hard to achieve. Roanoke was probably my least favorite season along with Coven, but I love this show so much that even the worst seasons are entertaining and crazy. 

TOTALLY AGREEING WITH YOU.

monketsharona
8 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

It connects to Freak Show's characters history, could have Scathach's potential return, and is rumored to be sea/boat themed. Ryan also said it'll be "narratively strange."

So I would say something like AHS: Castaway or Atlantic. Where it details Scathach's horrific voyage across the Atlantic before she arrived in America. The ancestors of some of the freaks could be on the ship.

Maybe they could something along the lines of Bermuda Triangle where they are teleported to a different dimension or alternate time.

Also technically Gaga shouldn't be back as Scathach, since she was the actress portraying the real Scathach. But I'm sure Ryan will overlook that.

Gaga could be back as Scathach tbh, maybe in different form though.. I mean she's the real Suprem so she could have fooled everyone during the production of the shows ! Maybe  that's why all the horror happened ? Anyway, Scathach is the reason why the Colony is killing everyone, and she definitely will be back (to me in season 8 as it will presumably be the season linking MH and Coven together) :)

tonythewitch
7 minutes ago, Pablo said:

We need to bring back psychological horror like in Asylum, Bloody Face creeped me out so much and it was so entertaining!

Also, less gimmicks like the show within a show within a show within a show like Roanoke  

tots agreeing as well

tonythewitch
6 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

good ideas go work for them!

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

I honestly don't even know what theme I would love to see next...

But I know for sure that I would love to have Connie Britton back (for the full season - not to just die after 1 episode :cryga:) and Frances Conroy please :giveup:

Connie has left Nashville apparently, so she definitely could be part of the show again :) She already said she'd like to return one day !

mister max

Is the rumour about it being in spring still reliable? :emma:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

monketsharona

Hello @Haroon ! :) Could you pin this thread at the place of AHS Roanoke discussion thread, please ? :) I'll update this one very often as the news are coming soon ^^

Thanks in advance :hug:

• Haroon pinned this topic
  • HausOfMark unpinned this topic

Archived