💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'American Horror Story: Cult' Discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

I love how the episodes this season have been getting progressively better.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magneto

I love how they're taking their time with setting the story. It makes me hungry(.mp3) for more. And I'm really digging the fact that they mock not just conservatives, but also liberals :diane:

Free my mind

Luke78619

Wow they actually have me hooked this season :diane: normally at episode four the quality goes down so let's hope this season breaks the pattern :excited2:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Laceface

Really enjoying the season so far, haven't seen episode 3 yet. For me it is already beating Hotel & certainly Roanoke. 

ZiggyZiggs

um sorry but this season so far has been shitty :awkney:

the writing is horrible and the character development is piss poor. this does not feel like AMERICAN HORROR STORY. The AHS vibe is missing. Ya'll can say what you want about Freak Show and Hotel but they were special, in the sense they were weird, this is so meh. Dermot Mulroney's surprise appearance was cool and unexpected tho

16 minutes ago, bravenewworld said:

Where can i watch ahs cult let sb give me a link plis

If you live in most of the world you have to learn to torrent it... it literally doesn't place in my country, and if it does it plays months later and I aint waiting :neyde:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

bravenewworld
46 minutes ago, Helxig said:

If you live in most of the world you have to learn to torrent it... it literally doesn't place in my country, and if it does it plays months later and I aint waiting :neyde:

And on other websites do u knów any

1 minute ago, bravenewworld said:

You might have luck here:

But it can be hard to navigate. You have to click the episode, click on one of the links,  "click here to play" then quickly close the ad that pops up in a new tab! Then click continue, then quickly close the ad that pops up in another tab! Click play, then quickly close the ad that pops up in a new tab! Then click play :laughga: 

I actually use watchseries all the time. You just have to get used to it, and close the pop ups right away otherwise they can be stubborn and annoying to get rid of.

The quality isn't the best, but if you want HD you'll have to download Utorrent, and get torrents from somewhere like thepiratebay.org, and download the episodes through Utorrent

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Luke78619
1 hour ago, bravenewworld said:

I always use putlocker, it's on the site when I wake up next morning after it's shown in the US, so about five hours later probably 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Bradley
On 9/20/2017 at 7:02 PM, Laceface said:

Really enjoying the season so far, haven't seen episode 3 yet. For me it is already beating Hotel & certainly Roanoke. 

On 9/20/2017 at 7:03 PM, ZiggyZiggs said:

um sorry but this season so far has been shitty :awkney:

the writing is horrible and the character development is piss poor. this does not feel like AMERICAN HORROR STORY. The AHS vibe is missing. Ya'll can say what you want about Freak Show and Hotel but they were special, in the sense they were weird, this is so meh. Dermot Mulroney's surprise appearance was cool and unexpected tho

I loved Hotel and Roanoke instantly when the premiere was released. With Cult, I liked the two episodes, but not as much as I did the previous two seasons. This episode really made me a bigger fan of Cult. I think the acting of everyone improved and matured a lot and I think the connections are starting to materialise and things are oddly making and not making sense, which is a good thing.

I am really liking it so far, hope it continues to be a great season.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived