💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'American Horror Story: Cult' Discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Sister said:

I can't believe we only have one more episode.

2 episodes left :) 

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rooting for Ally but honestly I wouldn't have been able to pass by the opportunity to kill Kai if I were in her position.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

SHALLOW
22 minutes ago, Sailor said:

Rooting for Ally but honestly I wouldn't have been able to pass by the opportunity to kill Kai if I were in her position.

i think she wanted him to trust her so she proved that she wouldn't kill him cause she told him she poisoned Ivy while he was eating and then he didn't die so now he trust her i think

bloody g

Spoiler: I never thought I needed Ivy to die so bad

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

I was shocked when after the show they said "only one episode left before the finale" it dawned on me that nothing has happened this season. The first 5 episodes were about these characters that they eventually just killed off, thus making the first 5 episodes irrelevant. 

I feel this season has had maybe 3 or 4 interesting moments. But it is so poorly written and I feel like they're just relying on shock factor (blood and gore) rather than the writing. 

I never thought I'd say this but they should've just re aired freak show.

Tom Nook
13 minutes ago, HolyFool said:

I was shocked when after the show they said "only one episode left before the finale" it dawned on me that nothing has happened this season. The first 5 episodes were about these characters that they eventually just killed off, thus making the first 5 episodes irrelevant. 

I feel this season has had maybe 3 or 4 interesting moments. But it is so poorly written and I feel like they're just relying on shock factor (blood and gore) rather than the writing. 

I never thought I'd say this but they should've just re aired freak show.

How are the first five episodes irrelevant? And what do you mean nothing has happened?  

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Mister Gaga

Worst season by far imo. I love the series, but it's truly going downhill. 

Asylum > Freakshow > Hotel > Murder House > Roanoke > Coven >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cult

eksistents

Funny to see how opinions vary. To be honest, I haven't enjoyed AHS as much as I do with this season. Evan is simply great and Paulson is doing such a great performance with Ally's transformation. I love(!) her in this. And when she said she only wants two things in life and one of them is to watch Ivy die... I cackled so much. :D Things are not turning out to be far from my joke expectation for the show from a few weeks ago... that Ally will crack and kill everyone. :sweat:

alp0707

Season is going consistently good but I have the same problem as every single season : They are building the season till the last 2 episodes than they just try to conclude it and It seems like that is the case again

4 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

How are the first five episodes irrelevant? And what do you mean nothing has happened?  

Well the first couple of episodes are about uncovering the cult of clowns and basically all of them are dead now. It really only progressed ally's story which seemed to take a back seat for a little bit. The two episodes before this one had interesting cliffhanger moments. But this season just fell flat for me. But I'll always be an AHS fan.

Rudz Xinc

I'm so confused by tonight episode

Why everybody seems to be contradicting themselves, it just doesn't make sense

and enough with these ****ing back stories, ain't nobody care, such a waste of time

this is the worst episode of them all

Look at those clowns

FilthyPOP414

For those of you complaining about back stories. Welcome! You must be new to the show! It's happened every season. Sarah paulson is incredible at acting. I hated her pathetic character, but as soon as she joined the cult for revenge and killed Ivy, she's phenomenal again. 

Evan Peters is the perfect characature of Trump and the strong message this season is sending about the right wing is clear. 

This season is critically acclaimed and even Rotten Tomatoes loves it. Y'all are just pressed because Gaga isn't the star. :toofunny:

The first five episodes? You mean the incredible build up? Stories have rising actions. Google it. Lol

This show will have at least two more seasons. 

Meredith Grey
3 minutes ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

For those of you complaining about back stories. Welcome! You must be new to the show! It's happened every season. Sarah paulson is incredible at acting. I hated her pathetic character, but as soon as she joined the cult for revenge and killed Ivy, she's phenomenal again. 

Evan Peters is the perfect characature of Trump and the strong message this season is sending about the right wing is clear. 

This season is critically acclaimed and even Rotten Tomatoes loves it. Y'all are just pressed because Gaga isn't the star. :toofunny:

The first five episodes? You mean the incredible build up? Stories have rising actions. Google it. Lol

The shows already been renewed for seasons 8 & 9. Honestly I can't see it stopping for a long while (until Sarah and Evan leave which probably won't happen soon either considering shooting only takes 3-4 months). It's still the top show on FX and is the top show or among the top couple shows overall every episode.

But I also agree this is one of the best seasons yet, and the acting chops and writing this season are phenomenal. My personal ranking is Asylum>Coven>Freakshow>Cult>Murder House>Hotel>Roanoke.

Rudz Xinc
27 minutes ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

Some of the murderers back story doesn't add anything to the main plot, it just fillers, it's pointless

Look at those clowns

Archived