other

'American Horror Story: Cult' Discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

I am loving this season so far, although I'm confused as to what Kai's intentions are throughout this season. Like, what exactly was the point of angering the girls of the cult? I thought they'd tie last weeks episode in slightly more but they've just left Conroy out of it completely now :huh:  however, that ally twist at the end has me shook, although im not entirely surprised she eventually joined the cult

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Rudz Xinc
On 10/25/2017 at 9:41 PM, monster78619 said:
Spoiler

I am loving this season so far, although I'm confused as to what Kai's intentions are throughout this season. Like, what exactly was the point of angering the girls of the cult? I thought they'd tie last weeks episode in slightly more but they've just left Conroy out of it completely now :huh:  however, that ally twist at the end has me shook, although im not entirely surprised she eventually joined the cult

Put that on spoiler

Anyway
I'm glad this season hasn't been predictable so far
and to the member that "predict" how it's going to happen next, and saying it's predictable, LMAO :sharon:

Look at those clowns

Glittertinks

The season is surprising me so far, I was really not sure what kind of direction it would take. And I love that this time it's unpredictable. The last 2-3 episodes had me shook at their ends :giveup:  I really wonder how all of this will end.

monketsharona

One of the clowns that didn't made the cut of Cult :

I really love the masks of the clowns <3 

I'm disappointed by this season so far..

First the teasers where heavily based on clowns and all we got are some masks of clowns, the teasers has no connection at all to the season, they are more scary..

The Twisty connection ended up without any connection, he's forgotten now.

This is not a cult, it's an after school meeting of some twitter trolls.

The season is not scary at all, even Desperate Housewives was more scary and psychotic than this season.

I ended my rant.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

3 hours ago, River said:

I'm disappointed by this season so far..

First the teasers where heavily based on clowns and all we got are some masks of clowns, the teasers has no connection at all to the season, they are more scary..

The Twisty connection ended up without any connection, he's forgotten now.

This is not a cult, it's an after school meeting of some twitter trolls.

The season is not scary at all, even Desperate Housewives was more scary and psychotic than this season.

I ended my rant.

As if any other season of AHS had anything to do with the teasers :toofunny:

Twisty was never even supposed to be a main focul point of the season or a major connection just a Easter egg to let us know that all the seasons are connected. 

The purpose of the show isn’t to show an extreme cult leader and his followers, it’s actually a pretty smart representation of the American political system and the downfall of a leader that went too far. 

Its debatable if it’s scary or not, it’s not necessarily scary but it is smart and a little psychologically disturbing. It’s still the best season of AHS since Asylum :grr:

Tom Nook

Ally is one stonecold bitch AND 👏 I 👏 AM 👏 HERE 👏 FOR 👏 IT 👏

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Luke78619

Slay me Ally :lolly:

i wanted her to say "who?" Like in the teaser

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Clever Username

I’m intrigued to see what Ally’s plan is since I thought maybe she was going to poison Kai’s food like Ivy’s :lolly: 

Glad that bitch is gone tho :lolly: 

Short description:

Kai declares his intention to run for Senate. Later, he requires each cult member to drink presumably poisoned Kool-Aid to test their loyalty. He reveals that the drinks were untainted after the fact. Ally serves Ivy pasta and wine laced with arsenic. Ally describes to her how the thought of revenge remedied her phobias during her time spent in the psych ward. Ivy drops dead thereafter. As a means to protect Oz from harm, Ally presents to Kai false evidence that he was the one whose sperm inseminated her when she became pregnant.

The episode was directed by Angela Bassett. What are your thoughts?

Archived