Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'American Horror Story: Cult' Discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Sizzily
1 hour ago, Sister said:

Greatest episode of the entire AHS series, Lena Dunham was so fantastic and exactly Valerie Solanas, perfect casting. Evan Peters and The Factory was completely spot on perfection. The story was fantastic. Brilliant episode, I loved it so much.

Now I am wishing for a Manson Family Helter Skelter Cult episode, but maybe I am reaching too far.

Excellent television~

I'm pretty sure this was talked about a while ago, he's supposed to play other cult leaders like Jim Jones and Manson. idk if this was scrapped or what its coming up.

One Banned Boi

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

I'm pretty sure this was talked about a while ago, he's supposed to play other cult leaders like Jim Jones and Manson. idk if this was scrapped or what its coming up.

I will take both or either and this will be the best season ever of AHS.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Daenerys

Yeah it wasn’t a good episode last night. It felt pointless, hopefully it ties in somewhere the rest of the season or else it was a complete waste. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Tom Nook
4 hours ago, Sister said:

Now I am wishing for a Manson Family Helter Skelter Cult episode, but maybe I am reaching too far.

There is an episode titled Charles (Manson) in Charge so most likely that’s when Evan plays Charles Manson 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

vinster13
48 minutes ago, Noro said:

I think Lena Dunham's acting was bad , annoying , her expressions :saladga:  episode ruined 

ahs-cult-recap-3.jpg?w=620 

I also found her so irrating and Bitchy. And first I was like ‘yeah f/ck guys’ and then she made fun of the gay guy and I was like ‘dude chill not all guys are bad’

Thomas P

I’m just watching last nights episode now, but ****...Lena Dunham played herself.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

ZiggyZiggs

felt like a filler episode. very unnecessary. Frances slayed as always, good to see Jamie back, and Evan ****ing killed it. Lena.....well....Lena was Lena :awkney: 

retroglamx
20 hours ago, seXXX dreams said:

I also found her so irrating and Bitchy. And first I was like ‘yeah f/ck guys’ and then she made fun of the gay guy and I was like ‘dude chill not all guys are bad’

tenor.gif

well that's kind of how you're supposed to feel about her

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

DontDoubtDavid
On 10/18/2017 at 5:57 PM, Thomas P said:

I’m just watching last nights episode now, but ****...Lena Dunham played herself.

I came here just to say this. Her acting was good because she pretty much is a slightly less extreme version of the character she played, lol.

LetsGetHigh

That wss Lena? Ew lmao ngl she annoyed me a lot. I'm low key bored of how Kai seems to keep winning 

Tom Nook
On 10/11/2017 at 10:52 PM, Ibo said:
  Hide contents

Pretty sure her therapist is the mastermind behind everything. She will most likely get arrested/thrown into a psychiatry (basically a place where she can't escape), but Ivy will have a change of heart and help her and die in the process. :emma:

Well that’s out of the window :poot:

Tom Nook

This episode was good and I’m glad it wasn’t predictable imo :excited2:

zpvf6srq6wtz.jpg

Archived