💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'American Horror Story: Cult' Discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Tom Nook
1 minute ago, Ibo said:

Welp, looks like I'm the only one who is disappointed with this season so far. :emma:

It's just been very anti climatic and very predictable. You can already tell where this is going and how it's going to end. 

Sooo where is this season going and how do you thing it’s going to end? :gum:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

Sooo where is this season going and how do you thing it’s going to end? :gum:

Spoiler

Pretty sure her therapist is the mastermind behind everything. She will most likely get arrested/thrown into a psychiatry (basically a place where she can't escape), but Ivy will have a change of heart and help her and die in the process. :emma:

10 minutes ago, Ibo said:
  Hide contents

Pretty sure her therapist is the mastermind behind everything. She will most likely get arrested/thrown into a psychiatry (basically a place where she can't escape), but Ivy will have a change of heart and help her and die in the process. :emma:

Didn't they tell us that he wasn't the mastermind when he said he was related to Kai? I think we are supposed to know that ... Like last night for example: I think we were supposed to know that the therapist knows Alie is telling the truth.

Morphine Prince

Phenomenal episode. Evan Peters was great as Andy Warhol, and even though I hate Lena Dunham she was GREAT in this episode. 

This is at the top of the list in terms of my favorite episodes this season. 

BlingNotTheMusic

What I texted my friend:

”I was legit DONE with this season after this episode until the last scene!”

Sizzily

I liked the modern day parts. Lena Dunham was just Lena Dunham so.I'm excited to see what Kai wanted by turning the women against the cult.

And who is gonna have gay sex scenes with Colton Haynes now?

One Banned Boi

sillynate
3 hours ago, Sizzily said:

I liked the modern day parts. Lena Dunham was just Lena Dunham so.I'm excited to see what Kai wanted by turning the women against the cult.

And who is gonna have gay sex scenes with Colton Haynes now?

He'll be dancinincircles.mp3 :staymad:

anyway, that last scene omg I did not see that coming :gum:

Greatest episode of the entire AHS series, Lena Dunham was so fantastic and exactly Valerie Solanas, perfect casting. Evan Peters and The Factory was completely spot on perfection. The story was fantastic. Brilliant episode, I loved it so much.

Now I am wishing for a Manson Family Helter Skelter Cult episode, but maybe I am reaching too far.

Excellent television~

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

That was the worst episode of the season. Linking Valerie Solanas to the Zodiac is complete bullshit, Lena Dunham is a terrible actor and even Evan's Warhol was kind of weak. 

Tom Nook

Evan was so good as Andy Warhol he definitely captured his personality and non-chalantness :excited2: also I realized I don’t like Lena Dunham’s voice :poot: but I guess it works for Valerie Solanas :poot:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Luke78619
1 hour ago, Bio said:

That was the worst episode of the season. Linking Valerie Solanas to the Zodiac is complete bullshit, Lena Dunham is a terrible actor and even Evan's Warhol was kind of weak. 

I agree with it being the worst episode, I didn't dislike it but if I were to rewatch the whole season, I wouldn't want to rewatch this episode :poot:

kinda wish they would've cast someone else as Warhol as well, I don't see why they didn't :huh:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

this episode is so boring that im reading the news and updating gagadaily while watching it...Lena Dunham and her wig ruined it

I love that the girl from coven and the first season got a role...she needs to be brought back tho..more ppl with downs syndrome in tv!!

Archived