Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
question

Gaga has a boyfriend???

question

Featured Posts

GagaFace   Paws Up 293
GagaFace

dont judge me...i am just a Gaga listener not a stan anymore and this forum has so much fun!

question: Does Gaga has a boyfriend right now? Or she is single and waitin for my request? :ladyhaha:

  • Like 6

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BurqaSwg   Paws Up 4,462
BurqaSwg

she does #Toga

Edited by BurqaSwg
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SlaeUrAnus   Paws Up 8,881
SlaeUrAnus

You're straight?

Insertsurejan.gif

  • Like 9

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GagaFace   Paws Up 293
GagaFace
Just now, SlaeUrAnus said:

You're straight?

Insertsurejan.gif

Yes i am :wtf:

  • Like 16

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SlaeUrAnus   Paws Up 8,881
SlaeUrAnus
Just now, GagaFace said:

Yes i am :wtf:

Shame :madge:

Join the dark side.

Edited by SlaeUrAnus
  • Like 20

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HOTNebraskaGuy   Paws Up 18,612
HOTNebraskaGuy

You sure do like mentioning how straight you are 

  • Like 68

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GagaFace   Paws Up 293
GagaFace
Just now, SlaeUrAnus said:

Shame 

Join the dark side.

Is it my blame that am not a gay one?! :wtf:

  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GagaFace   Paws Up 293
GagaFace
1 minute ago, HOTNGaga said:

You sure do like mentioning how straight you are 

There is nothing wrong!

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BloodyJudas   Paws Up 2,242
BloodyJudas
1 minute ago, GagaFace said:

Is it my blame that am not a gay one?! :wtf:

You should be proud of your sexuality just like gays should be proud of theirs ;)

I am happy to see people from different backgrounds and interests :)

  • Like 29

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Fame Joanne   Paws Up 5,976
The Fame Joanne

Yes, she's her boyfriend's girlfriend 

  • Like 72

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GagaFace   Paws Up 293
GagaFace
Just now, BloodyJudas said:

You should be proud of your sexuality just like gays should be proud of theirs ;)

I am happy to see people from different backgrounds and interests :)

I do

but also i see most of gays here are so heterophobic! 

 

  • Like 26

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BloodyJudas   Paws Up 2,242
BloodyJudas
1 minute ago, GagaFace said:

I do

but also i see most of gays here are so heterophobic! 

 

That's another issue and you are partly right :)

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Craig Barnes   Paws Up 5,978
Craig Barnes
10 minutes ago, GagaFace said:

dont judge me...i am just a Gaga listener not a stan anymore and this forum has so much fun!

question: Does Gaga has a boyfriend right now? Or she is single and waitin for my request? :ladyhaha:

You are wrong. She is waiting for my request;)

  • Like 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×