šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga has a boyfriend???

GagaFace

Featured Posts

Swan Heart

From what we know she's single. :happy:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaFace
2 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Guess you don't want to explain yourself. But I really meant no harm and I apologize if my posts hurt you, they all came from a good intention. I'm so sorry if you ever like people here make fun of you mock for being straight cause for them it's impossible to stan Gaga and be straight. Just be you and stay yourselfĀ 

I have always been me!

and i wanna say i am not a stan just a listener of her.Ā 

And it is my first forum ever. U have to understand me!

if a straight guy (me) disturbing u all i can log out for ever.

C1trus
15 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

Guess you don't want to explain yourself.

But I really meant no harm and I apologize if my posts hurt you, they all came from a good intention.

I'm so sorry if you ever like people here make fun of you mock for being straight cause for them it's impossible to stan Gaga and be straight.

Just be you and stay yourself cause you were born this way.Ā :hug:

I ran out of likes but I like this. I'm straight and I just hope that Joanne era will clear the close-minded people's impression that being a Gaga stan is gayĀ :hug:

Ī¹'Š¼ ĻĻ…ā„“ā„“Ī¹Ī·g ŅÆĻƒĻ…я sтяĪ¹Ī·gs

C1trus
16 hours ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Turn back while you still can!Ā :derpga:

No for Gaga's sakeĀ :music:

The Child
Just now, GagaFace said:

I have always been me!

and i wanna say i am not a stan just a listener of her.Ā 

And it is my first forum ever. U have to understand me!

if a straight guy (me) disturbing u all i can log out for ever.

No don't log out, you are very welcome here just like everybody else.

And don't worry, your English will get better with time and improve as you interact with other members here.

By the way, to answer to your question Gaga is single for the moment and I think she'll be for a long time, she will be pretty busy with the upcoming world tour and the filming of the movie A Star Is Born.Ā 

ā€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.ā€™ ā€˜Abduā€™l-BahĆ”

Poissonche
27 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

I googled that name and I was like...

giphy.gif

:fthis:

Sorry, I'm a dumb teenagerĀ :poot:

Ā 

The Child
2 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

I ran out of likes but I like this. I'm straight and I just hope that Joanne era will clear the close-minded people's impression that being a Gaga stan is gayĀ :hug:

Me too. Some people even think I'm faking my bisexuality cause it's impossible for them to stan Gaga & Britney and be bi. I'm just so done with narrow minded people.Ā :awkney:

ā€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.ā€™ ā€˜Abduā€™l-BahĆ”

C1trus

Back to the real topic, she's currently single for career's sake.Ā :madge:

holy scheisse
3 hours ago, GagaFace said:

Is it my blame that am not a gay one?!Ā :wtf:

These gays need to leave you be. I'm glad we have straights here on ggd too.Ā :golfclap:

PS "fault" is better than "blame" in this situation just as a tip from a fellow foreign language learner :))

GagaFace
3 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

No don't log out, you are very welcome here just like everybody else.

And don't worry, your English will get better with time and improve as you interact with other members here.

By the way, to answer to your question Gaga is single for the moment and I think she'll be for a long time, she will be pretty busy with the upcoming world tour and the filming of the movie A Star Is Born.Ā 

Thanks for this!Ā 

Hope she ll come to my country!Ā :hug:

GagaFace
1 minute ago, holyscheisse said:

These gays need to leave you be. I'm glad we have straights here on ggd too.Ā :golfclap:

PS "fault" is better than "blame" in this situation just as a tip from a fellow foreign language learner :))

Xoxo! Thanks!Ā :hug:

C1trus
15 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

Me too. Some people even think I'm faking my bisexuality cause it's impossible for them to stan Gaga & Britney and be bi. I'm just so done with narrow minded people.Ā :awkney:

Yes. I do like songs from other musicians that are "straightish" for the public but their songs are too plain to satisfy my ears in the long run. So I'm stuck in the Gaga zoneĀ :stalkga:

The Child
3 minutes ago, GagaFace said:

Thanks for this!Ā 

Hope she ll come to my country!Ā :hug:

Where are you from?

Just now, T3rrorBlade said:

Yes. I do like songs from other musicians that are "straightish" for the public but their songs are too plain to satisfy my ears in the long run. So I'm stuck in the Gaga zoneĀ 

I listen to so many other music than Gaga & Britney, in the recent years I've just widened the music I listen to.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived