Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
question

Gaga has a boyfriend???

Featured Posts

GagaFace   Paws Up 297
GagaFace
9 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

We are just shady when most of you in real life are worse than that. You're pretty confusing and I'm not contradicting you, I do agree that some gays are heterophobic but pointing fingers without trying to understand why they are all like this and making a generality is just wrong, ignorant & stupid.

Some of them aren't aware of their behaviors cause they receive so much hate that it became like a self defense mechanism. It's pretty complicated.

The poor guy :ladyhaha:

No honey! 

there are so many bigger problems in the world than straight-gay problem! 

I do respect to everyone in the world! 

That s all! 

Edited by GagaFace
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MEDONER   Paws Up 1,160
MEDONER
Just now, GagaFace said:

Everytime u r defendin me :hug:

thanks and love u :kara:

Don't worry, I know how it feels being new here, it takes a bit to get used to this place, kind of like a first day in a new school :ladyhaha: but I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here (and some iconic meltdowns too :laughga:), stay strong :firega: love u too :hug:

  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Blonde   Paws Up 1,814
South Blonde

Y'all are talking about heterophobia but the truth is that most of you can't stand the fact that he is straight, that's it... :madge:

raw

  • Like 11

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GagaFace   Paws Up 297
GagaFace
1 minute ago, MEDONER said:

Don't worry, I know how it feels being new here, it takes a bit to get used to this place, kind of like a first day in a new school :ladyhaha: but I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here (and some iconic meltdowns too :laughga:), stay strong  love u too :hug:

I ll try honey! Thanks! :hug:

actually u were the first one that i loved here! 

:blush:

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yukia   Paws Up 1,661
Yukia
15 minutes ago, GagaFace said:

people

Close this thread asap till @CrazyMonster will ruin it .:fthis:

██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░░ FATCAT's Manager ░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓██████

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yukia   Paws Up 1,661
Yukia
1 minute ago, GagaFace said:

I ll try honey! Thanks! :hug:

actually u were the first one that i loved here! 

:blush:

Im bisexual

Never had gay experience but i like the male body's overall.  Im fitness, yoga pro and im really into same guys like me. 

  • Like 1
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░░ FATCAT's Manager ░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓██████

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MEDONER   Paws Up 1,160
MEDONER
Just now, GagaFace said:

I ll try honey! Thanks! :hug:

actually u were the first one that i loved here! 

:blush:

Oh, that was unexpected, thank you! :kara:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ReginaGeorge   Paws Up 6,918
ReginaGeorge

Yes! This is her boyfriend:
gagakiss1.jpg

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GagaFace   Paws Up 297
GagaFace
1 minute ago, Yukia said:

Im bisexual

Never had gay experience but i like the male body's overall.  Im fitness, yoga pro and im really into same guys like me. 

Shame on me i didnt  know what was the meaning of bisexual! :icega:

thanks!

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Blonde   Paws Up 1,814
South Blonde
1 minute ago, GagaFace said:

Shame on me i didnt  know what was the meaning of bisexual! :icega:

thanks!

 

You're too hot to be this innocent... Keep up! :diane:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Illuminati   Paws Up 6,559
Illuminati

gagas boyfriend discussion aside it is kinda ironic how people, particularly guys have to come out as straight here, rather than the opposite.

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yukia   Paws Up 1,661
Yukia
Just now, GagaFace said:

Shame on me i didnt  know what was the meaning of bisexual! :icega:

thanks!

 

I mean i prefer womans :reductive:

But just male body seems perfect to me. It's even harder to draw it :emma:

rip english.. idc at all ... hf :madge:

██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░░ FATCAT's Manager ░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓██████

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GagaFace   Paws Up 297
GagaFace
2 minutes ago, Schino said:

You're too hot to be this innocent... Keep up! :diane:

Thanks lovely! :blush:

i just didnt need such new informations before! :wtf: for that reason i am a 'stupid' one for most of you! :ohno:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GagaFace   Paws Up 297
GagaFace
4 minutes ago, Yukia said:

I mean i prefer womans :reductive:

But just male body seems perfect to me. It's even harder to draw it :emma:

rip english.. idc at all ... hf :madge:

I guess u shouldnt call urself as a gay. U r just satisfact sexy bodies :woot:

rip english 2.0 :awesome:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Blonde   Paws Up 1,814
South Blonde
1 minute ago, GagaFace said:

Thanks lovely! :blush:

i just didnt need such new informations before! :wtf: for that reason i am a 'stupid' one for most of you! :ohno:

"Stupid" is not the first adjective that comes to mind when thinking of you, trust me... :trollga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×