Pitch AHS: 7 Ideas

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

ARTGOD
22 hours ago, petedagrk said:

This is interesting

25utuoo.png

Surprised Coven is the best rated season 

The critics rate the whole season after they watch one or two episodes, so that actually represents how strong their premieres were, not the quality of the seasons as wholes,

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/1/2017 at 9:58 PM, ryanripley said:

Elastigirl-Loses-Her-Face.gif

best thing of this gif is the woman who stops clapping for 2 secs and then she starts clapping again like nothing happened :sharon::ladyhaha:

"Jezus iz a biskweeeet!" [Kenya Michaels]

ryanripley
18 minutes ago, gagu said:

best thing of this gif is the woman who stops clapping for 2 secs and then she starts clapping again like nothing happened :sharon::ladyhaha:

i didnt even notice that :deadbanana: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Ooolong
8 hours ago, Strigoi said:

American Horror Story: SLASHER

American Horror Story has always prided itself on forgoing an American setting, partly inspired by true events. Instead of finding another factual setting or using another "true event" story...AHS 7 provides their own takes on fictional AMERICAN HORROR STORIES???!!! And what kind of stories have dominated the American horror scene for decades? SLASHERS!!!!

The season could be 15 episodes and split to three sections. 

The first five episodes could be set in the fictional camp "Crystal Lake", home to horror icon Jason Voorhees.

friday-the-13th-jason-voorhees-sixth-sca

Then the next 5 episodes in HADDONFIELD: Home of horror itself Michael Myers. 

halloween_1978_still.jpg

And finally the last 5 episodes can wrap up in Springfield, where Freddy Krueger torments teenagers in their dreams. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Each story arch contains a seperate story pieced together by a common thread. 

And could you imagine....? 

Fynn Wittrock as Jason Voorhees

MV5BMTc3NTMzMzQzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDAx

Evan Peters as Michael Myers 

aa4f169c4e09920847a7f8890b42531b.jpg

And Dennis O Hare as Freddy Krueger 

Denis+O'Hare.jpg

Slasher films are my favorite sub genre and Scream is my favorite film. But, Ryan is creative and I'd like to see his own take on a slasher, not pre-existing characters. 

He did it with Scream Queens but the Red Devil was also humorous. Bloody Face and Twisty were also essentially slashers without the iconic, staple weapon and they were brilliant. Twisty was my favorite part of Freakshow! 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

On 2017/1/7 at 5:05 AM, River said:

AHS: GagaDaily

Dylan McDermott as Admin

Evan Peters as Haroon

Sarah Paulson, Lily Rabe, Taissa Farmiga, Denis O'Hare, Kathy Bates, Frances Conroy TBA roles of GGD users.

Lady Gaga - Head of the cult

I need Sarah Paulson or Lily Rabe to be me:diane:

strut it out, walk a mile💫

huttont

AHS: Frontier - a family within a group going west. There could be scary creatures, a Native American curse, ghosttowns, disease, prospectors, cursed treasure

AHS: Harbor - A family moves into a house somewhere along the coast of New England. A marine biologist and their team are researching along the coast and it could include sea monsters. There are fishermen that don't like newcomers.

AHS: Cult - something along the lines of the segment of "VHS 2" with the Japanese cult. I really want to see another character like Scathach but scarier. Or a cult like the Mansons.

GGDisbetter

AHS: Cult/Orphange

Spoiler

An orphanage with Gaga as the head of it and would also involve a Satanic cult.  

Dark Anatomy
11 hours ago, Ooolong said:

Slasher films are my favorite sub genre and Scream is my favorite film. But, Ryan is creative and I'd like to see his own take on a slasher, not pre-existing characters. 

He did it with Scream Queens but the Red Devil was also humorous. Bloody Face and Twisty were also essentially slashers without the iconic, staple weapon and they were brilliant. Twisty was my favorite part of Freakshow! 

That's true. Maybe characters inspired by those three as opposed to direct revisions. 

• 6 months later...
River
On 1/6/2017 at 3:05 PM, River said:

AHS: GagaDaily

Dylan McDermott as Admin

Evan Peters as Haroon

Sarah Paulson, Lily Rabe, Taissa Farmiga, Denis O'Hare, Kathy Bates, Frances Conroy TBA roles of GGD users.

Lady Gaga - Head of the cult

I predicted it since January :whitney:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived