Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Pitch AHS: 7 Ideas

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It connects to Freak Show's characters history, could have Scathach's potential return, and is rumored to be sea/boat themed. Ryan also said it'll be "narratively strange."

So I would say something like AHS: Castaway or Atlantic. Where it details Scathach's horrific voyage across the Atlantic before she arrived in America. The ancestors of some of the freaks could be on the ship.

Maybe they could something along the lines of Bermuda Triangle where they are teleported to a different dimension or alternate time.

Or go mythical and deal with sea gods and creatures attacking.

Also technically Gaga shouldn't be back as Scathach, since she was the actress portraying the real Scathach. But I'm sure Ryan will overlook that.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

The Child

Honestly, I'd like Ryan to take some inspiration from Eyes Wide Shut. A whole season about a secret society.

tumblr_inline_o0cqzesCle1r4j8j1_500.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Panchecco

AHS: Theatre

something Black Swan / Phantom Of The Opera inspired (maybe even Burlesque (???) but with not that much singing/performing...

I don't know it's a weird concept I had in mind for AHS 6

Spoiler

I honestly don't know what else they could do... I feel like they explored most of the scary stuff already and even some elements started being recycled: haunted houses / ghosts / witches / nurses

Panchecco
2 hours ago, Dorothy Gale said:

'American Horror Story: Suburbia'

Adina Porter stars as a businesswoman with psychic powers that have slowly driven her to have a mental breakdown. Her boss recommends she goes on a sabbatical to regroup and refocus and she ends up staying at a bed and breakfast in a small New Englandtown. 

It seems her visions have disappeared, until she bumps into a woman at the store and realizes that the woman is not a human. Her girlfriend (Sarah Paulson) comes down to help her, but is soon killed by a fanatical serial killer on the loose targeting women in interracial relationships and lesbians. The town police are oddly nonchalant about the murder, and Adina Porter begins to wonder if the town is populated by robots.

As her psychic abilities go haywire she begins to see images of a crazed surgeon who performed experiments on civil war soldiers. All the while, Adina can't help but feel a sense of dread as her dead girlfriend sends her messages about impending doom relating to the serial killer who is now stalking Adina. Nothing is as it seems in this suburban town, as Adina slowly starts to piece together a twisted history that goes back hundreds of years.

The season would be more atmospheric than AHS has ever been and would be like a cross between Medium, The X-Files and Stepford Wives with a bit of a true crime angle. 

Flashbacks would be seen through Adina's dreams and visions and would be largely out of order and confusing. 

This season would have a smaller cast and would focus more on one person's story and the audience would be unaware if what Adina is experiencing is real or all in her head. 

your idea gives me Wayward Pines meets WestWorld vibes but I feel like even in your idea there are some things we have already seen (some of them are minor but still.. I'd like to see something brand new and fresh....). Roanoke only had a new fresh format but the story wasn't that original...

takemetovenus
1 hour ago, koonsisme said:

All of the "freaks" were background scenery, aside from Kit/Dot and Peter Evans.

who?

6gOLFwp.gif

The Child
19 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

AHS: Theatre

something Black Swan / Phantom Of The Opera inspired (maybe even Burlesque (???) but with not that much singing/performing...

I don't know it's a weird concept I had in mind for AHS 6

Hide contents

I honestly don't know what else they could do... I feel like they explored most of the scary stuff already and even some elements started being recycled: haunted houses / ghosts / witches / nurses

They haven't took on the technology and all, they've only explored the typical scary stuff, they could try to involve technology with the scary stuff. I don't know how to explain my idea lol.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Panchecco
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

They haven't took on the technology and all, they've only explored the typical scary stuff, they could try to involve technology with the scary stuff. I don't know how to explain my idea lol.

Yes I understand but I feel like it is something we (or at least I) have already seen on TV in the past years? I think that it might end up looking like Mr. Robot or Black Mirror or, as I said before, WestWorld (not at all horror shows but they deal with technology and the future of our world / their themes are pretty dark)

I don't even know how I feel tbh :wtfga: they should try to find something that is both very scary and very new... it would give AHS a new vibe 

Spoiler

me realising I have no clue about the direction I want my favourite tv show to go to 

1a0e2688-ec63-47d3-85e5-4a320f99bb19.gif

The Child
1 minute ago, Panchecco said:

Yes I understand but I feel like it is something we (or at least I) have already seen on TV in the past years? I think that it might end up looking like Mr. Robot or Black Mirror or, as I said before, WestWorld (not at all horror shows but they deal with technology and the future of our world / their themes are pretty dark)

I don't even know how I feel tbh :wtfga: they should try to find something that is both very scary and very new... it would give AHS a new vibe 

Hide contents

me realising I have no clue about the direction I want my favourite tv show to go to 

1a0e2688-ec63-47d3-85e5-4a320f99bb19.gif

They could just take several inspirations and mix them all together to get something new & fresh. I mean they could even have the idea to have a vaccine that makes people go crazy and kill and all. I don't know, something really crazy.

The Child
Just now, Panchecco said:

Peter Evans:

CRUtWGdUkAQg2t5.jpg

I love his ass. :gaycat:

takemetovenus
14 minutes ago, koonsisme said:

Omfg I am such a mess. 

You're fine sis I was just joking :hug:

But regarding your original post, I agree, there were only like 3 freaks that were relevant to the story :toofunny:

RadioIsOurs

AHS: The Park

A once famous local theme park is now abandoned. It is entirely fenced off and people who attempted to enter have vanished. The main story is told 10 years ago when the the park is at it's lowest point. The place is a mess. Rides are broken. There's barely any guests there. A series of horrific events had led to the place to being in such a state, but the worst has yet to began. Evan Peters, who had a lot of nostalgia the park when he was child, has just moved back to town only to realise that the park is completely different from what he remembered. Later, he would even discover that the park holds a dark secret: At night, the park is filled with guests who were killed there, as well as the victims of a tragic incident many years ago in the town... Even worse, a new serial killer is on the loose, dressed up as the park mascot, adding more to the list of guests at the park of death...

Dark Anatomy

American Horror Story: SLASHER

American Horror Story has always prided itself on forgoing an American setting, partly inspired by true events. Instead of finding another factual setting or using another "true event" story...AHS 7 provides their own takes on fictional AMERICAN HORROR STORIES???!!! And what kind of stories have dominated the American horror scene for decades? SLASHERS!!!!

The season could be 15 episodes and split to three sections. 

The first five episodes could be set in the fictional camp "Crystal Lake", home to horror icon Jason Voorhees.

friday-the-13th-jason-voorhees-sixth-sca

Then the next 5 episodes in HADDONFIELD: Home of horror itself Michael Myers. 

halloween_1978_still.jpg

And finally the last 5 episodes can wrap up in Springfield, where Freddy Krueger torments teenagers in their dreams. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Each story arch contains a seperate story pieced together by a common thread. 

And could you imagine....? 

Fynn Wittrock as Jason Voorhees

MV5BMTc3NTMzMzQzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDAx

Evan Peters as Michael Myers 

aa4f169c4e09920847a7f8890b42531b.jpg

And Dennis O Hare as Freddy Krueger 

Denis+O'Hare.jpg

Archived