💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Pitch AHS: 7 Ideas

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale

'American Horror Story: Suburbia'

Adina Porter stars as a businesswoman with psychic powers that have slowly driven her to have a mental breakdown. Her boss recommends she goes on a sabbatical to regroup and refocus and she ends up staying at a bed and breakfast in a small New Englandtown. 

It seems her visions have disappeared, until she bumps into a woman at the store and realizes that the woman is not a human. Her girlfriend (Sarah Paulson) comes down to help her, but is soon killed by a fanatical serial killer on the loose targeting women in interracial relationships and lesbians. The town police are oddly nonchalant about the murder, and Adina Porter begins to wonder if the town is populated by robots.

As her psychic abilities go haywire she begins to see images of a crazed surgeon who performed experiments on civil war soldiers. All the while, Adina can't help but feel a sense of dread as her dead girlfriend sends her messages about impending doom relating to the serial killer who is now stalking Adina. Nothing is as it seems in this suburban town, as Adina slowly starts to piece together a twisted history that goes back hundreds of years.

The season would be more atmospheric than AHS has ever been and would be like a cross between Medium, The X-Files and Stepford Wives with a bit of a true crime angle. 

Flashbacks would be seen through Adina's dreams and visions and would be largely out of order and confusing. 

This season would have a smaller cast and would focus more on one person's story and the audience would be unaware if what Adina is experiencing is real or all in her head. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adina Porter is alright, but I wouldn't want her carrying a season.

Ryan already said season 7 connects to freak show and will be exploring characters and their backgrounds from that season.

"My people
 need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

ryanripley
Just now, lilmonster93 said:

Ryan already said season 7 connects to freak show and will be exploring characters and their backgrounds from that season.

keep it

Elastigirl-Loses-Her-Face.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Luke78619
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

keep it

WHAT IS THIS :air: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

ryanripley
Just now, monster78619 said:

WHAT IS THIS :air: 

ahs season 7: your childhood exposedt

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Just now, ryanripley said:

keep it

That gif :air:

Maybe the plot of freak show wasn't the best, but it did have pretty interesting characters.

"My people

MarryTheKnight

tbh I think the next season should surround a cult

or like sex trafficking

River

AHS: GagaDaily

Dylan McDermott as Admin

Evan Peters as Haroon

Sarah Paulson, Lily Rabe, Taissa Farmiga, Denis O'Hare, Kathy Bates, Frances Conroy TBA roles of GGD users.

Lady Gaga - Head of the cult

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Shipper

AHS: Popstar

This talented popstar comes out in the biggest stage ever wearing cowboy boots and a guitar and sings Judas for 15 minutes.  And then the story picks up after that when she was drug addled and in the lowest point of her career when the Demon comes out offering her to renew the contract she made years ago.  She remembers she sacrificed her friend Lina Morgana for the FAME and made a contract with the devil back then. 

Now she needs to think who to sacrifice next... 

💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕

YeehawKylie
6 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

That gif :air:

Maybe the plot of freak show wasn't the best, but it did have pretty interesting characters.

It did nothing with the characters, not the interesting ones at least. All of the "freaks" were background scenery, aside from Kit/Dot and Peter Evans. Instead we got to focus on Jessica Lange playing the same chain-smoking, sassy character for the Nth time and some unnecessary weird ass side story with Neil Patrick Harris. They had their chance to delve into the lives of the people in the Freak Show and they chose not to. 

16 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

I though I heard it was a mix of Murder House and Coven

2 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

I though I heard it was a mix of Murder House and Coven

Season 8

"My people

Archived