đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Bad Romance in 2016: 116M views on vevo

Saymyname432

Featured Posts

monketsharona

I think SB will help a lot her views on Youtube / Vevo, more than sales tbh.

I could see a huge boost on PF and BR for sure ! 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOTNebraskaGuy
11 minutes ago, koonsisme said:

Not to get off topic, but I loath this performance. Conceptually, it is such a mess and I honestly cringe thinking about it. The one true low point of the ARTPOP era. 

The low point in ARTPOP for me was when she got depressed because of her manager and friends betraying her, and she almost wanted to quit music in general. :interestinga:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

YeehawKylie
Just now, HOTNGaga said:

The low point in ARTPOP for me was when she got depressed because of her manager and friends betraying her, and she almost wanted to quit music in general. :interestinga:

What are you referring to exactly?

ZpYK7.gif

Hades
22 minutes ago, Andy21 said:

I hope we get a music video as popular as this.. soon :madge:

Everyones getting a billion these days :emma:

Gaga can't top 100 mil let alone a billion now. 

Sandrology

After Superbowl performance there will be a big Boost for PF and BR , maybe they will reach 1 Bio this or Next year, who knows...

SlaeUrAnus
13 minutes ago, ArtPLAUSE said:
  Hide contents

More than PI will get in a year

Hide contents

More than MR will ever get

Hide contents

Someone had to say it :trollga:

Hopefully 2017 will be even better! I trust the SB to give a decent boost to her older hits, both in sales and in, more significantly, in streaming

oC3Z9Dg.gif 

In my messy era.

monketsharona
7 minutes ago, GrandeVersace said:

Gaga can't top 100 mil let alone a billion now. 

maybe because the videos are not good enough ? 

Hades
Just now, monketsharona said:

Yes but seeing Perfect Illusion having less views that the attrocity that is Pretty Girls it's driving me crazy.

monketsharona
7 minutes ago, GrandeVersace said:

Yes but seeing Perfect Illusion having less views that the attrocity that is Pretty Girls it's driving me crazy.

yeah true, but people used to see very amazing videos by Gaga, so I guess it's a big disappointment for them. Fans or not...

I have a lot of friends that are not fans of her but who are always waiting for Gaga's videos to be released because it's always an event... The disappointment was huge for them when they watched PI and MR... 

SlaeUrAnus
7 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Not just that, but she does not have streaming power. I guarantee once Katy returns her generic, but well promoted hit would surpass 100m after a couple of weeks. 

In my messy era.

lordmaler
2 minutes ago, GrandeVersace said:

Pretty Girls has fun colorful video and song is decent so why are you surprised?

Yaaaasss slay Gaga. Poor these Little Monsters who have said that she is not streaming force.

monketsharona
1 minute ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Not just that, but she does not have streaming power. I guarantee once Katy returns her generic, but well promoted hit would surpass 100m after a couple of weeks. 

To be truly honest even Joanne is general, it has not really a huge replay value on streaming services (hence the good start then a drop)

SlaeUrAnus
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

To be truly honest even Joanne is general, it has not really a huge replay value on streaming services (hence the good start then a drop)

Unfortunately, this happens to every Gaga project.

The album/single(s) hit #1 on iTunes and stay there for a day because LM buy it, but it doesn't catch on with the GP; thus causing it to plummet down the charts. 

In my messy era.

Archived