💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Scream Queens Cancelled

OBEY

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch

:giveup: 

I knew it was coming but I still had hope.

tumblr_na8m0wXHBT1qbywn0o1_500.gif

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry

Not a shocker at all tbh. I couldn't even make it through S2. I think the first season will remain a kind of cult thing with the gays though. It was kinda bad but I still loved it lol.

Poor Billie though. She was one of the few cast members that I genuinely liked.

Nicole

Not surprised, I didn't have any desire for a second season so I didn't even watch it. I can appreciate season 1, I did enjoy it overall for what it was but it just wasn't my thing. 

tonythewitch

OK so my point of view might not be agreed by all, but I'm HUGE HUGE fan of Scream Queens. I felt like it was my dream TV show, created from what I wished to find in a show since I was a kid hahah!
It had so much things I love: irony and cruelty, cute moments, goofy stupid humor, pop references, horror, fierce fashion, amazing cast (hello Emma Roberts/Lea Michelle/Nick Jonas/Ariana Grande/Charisma Carpenter/Nasim Petrad/Billie Lourd) and mean girls bitchiness. 

I think the 1rst season was SO GREAT, like GAY HEAVEN (at least for some gays haha), but it was already something maybe too sub sub genre for the GP. I felt it wasnt successful enough coz it was just too much for lots of people.

ABOUT SEASON 2: ok. I tried. So hard, coz I love this show and I REALLY wanted to like its second run.
And I did! I liked a few episodes, a few storylines, a few jokes, but man... COME ON! 
The show had poor ratings on its first series so when they knew it was renewed for round 2 they should have corrected all the flaws from s1 to make it at least AS GOOD AND CAMPY as series 1! 

Instead, it feels like they made kinda the same season, but worse, just with a different setting (hospital was a bad idea, no one around me got into it and liked it) and EVEN LESS scenario.
Just jokes after jokes after unrealistic reactions, great characters made useless as they didn't have a storyline to follow and evolve through...
PLUS they killed off CHAD and DENISE aka the best characters. 

So, to me, even if I enjoyed parts of season 2, it was all a big miss, huge proof of disinterest and laziness from the showrunners, and a stupid waste of a great pitch and great cast. HOT MESS.
I saw the crash coming from episode 1, my bf and friends too. 

I had litterally NO HOPE it would be renewed for season 3, and I'm sure Ryan Murphy as well. 

TOO BAD! 
THANKS FOR KILLING MY DREAM! 
Guess I'll just have to do a Scream Queens reboot when I'll be a successfull gay showrunner, and make it as good as it should have been. 

have-fun-being-dead.gif

tonythewitch

oh, also, I didn't find any official confirmation of its cancellation. 
(still no hope tho)

dlioncourt91
On 1/7/2017 at 6:47 AM, tonythewitch said:

OK so my point of view might not be agreed by all, but I'm HUGE HUGE fan of Scream Queens. I felt like it was my dream TV show, created from what I wished to find in a show since I was a kid hahah!
It had so much things I love: irony and cruelty, cute moments, goofy stupid humor, pop references, horror, fierce fashion, amazing cast (hello Emma Roberts/Lea Michelle/Nick Jonas/Ariana Grande/Charisma Carpenter/Nasim Petrad/Billie Lourd) and mean girls bitchiness. 

I think the 1rst season was SO GREAT, like GAY HEAVEN (at least for some gays haha), but it was already something maybe too sub sub genre for the GP. I felt it wasnt successful enough coz it was just too much for lots of people.

ABOUT SEASON 2: ok. I tried. So hard, coz I love this show and I REALLY wanted to like its second run.
And I did! I liked a few episodes, a few storylines, a few jokes, but man... COME ON! 
The show had poor ratings on its first series so when they knew it was renewed for round 2 they should have corrected all the flaws from s1 to make it at least AS GOOD AND CAMPY as series 1! 

Instead, it feels like they made kinda the same season, but worse, just with a different setting (hospital was a bad idea, no one around me got into it and liked it) and EVEN LESS scenario.
Just jokes after jokes after unrealistic reactions, great characters made useless as they didn't have a storyline to follow and evolve through...
PLUS they killed off CHAD and DENISE aka the best characters. 

So, to me, even if I enjoyed parts of season 2, it was all a big miss, huge proof of disinterest and laziness from the showrunners, and a stupid waste of a great pitch and great cast. HOT MESS.
I saw the crash coming from episode 1, my bf and friends too. 

I had litterally NO HOPE it would be renewed for season 3, and I'm sure Ryan Murphy as well. 

TOO BAD! 
THANKS FOR KILLING MY DREAM! 
Guess I'll just have to do a Scream Queens reboot when I'll be a successfull gay showrunner, and make it as good as it should have been. 

have-fun-being-dead.gif

I agree with everything you said but

Spoiler

Denise didn't die. She appeared in the finale and saved the day.

TrueWillis

They showed a couple episodes of the second seasons then seemingly didn't have it on for weeks and i lost interest :(

RAMROD

Not surprised, his approach to gay community as target audience have been lacklustre, first with Glee then this lel, At least Glee have 3 first decent seasons before turn into whatever it is lel

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Damn, I'm upset. But how season 2 ended and with the ratings declining, I saw it coming. Still love the show; both seasons are really great.

Doubt it, but maybe the good sis FX could revive/save it. It's the sister channel of Fox and Ryan is practically the king of FX.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Archived