Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Scream Queens Cancelled

OBEY

Featured Posts

MarryTheKnight
Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I hope this is just the beginning of her acting career.

She has the potential to be GREAT!

I agree. Tbh I think Scream Queens was hindering her career because she intentionally plays a character that has absolutely no emotion or range. Actually, all of the characters on the show are basically caricatures and not complex at all.

Like comparing Emma's Madison on AHS to Chanel on Scream Queens, even though both were total bitches, Madison was much more complex of a character. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TeenIdle
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

he delivers on every show in their first season but then he starts a new project and the current project goes downhill :noparty: im honestly scared for the future of ACS cus OJ Vs The People was incredible

scream queens was just some messy glee/AHS hybrid that tried too hard

He now has a new show coming up, so bye bye ACS :poot:

ryanripley
Just now, TeenIdle said:

He now has a new show coming up, so bye bye ACS :poot:

ryan why :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

MarryTheKnight
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

he delivers on every show in their first season but then he starts a new project and the current project goes downhill :noparty: im honestly scared for the future of ACS cus OJ Vs The People was incredible

scream queens was just some messy glee/AHS hybrid that tried too hard

Ryan Murphy thinks he is the white gay Shonda Rhimes and can balance all these successful shows at the same time and its just not realistic 

Zmqor.gif

ryanripley
Just now, MarryTheKnight said:

Ryan Murphy thinks he is the white gay Shonda Rhimes and can balance all these successful shows at the same time and its just not realistic 

Zmqor.gif

somebody needs to @ him rn because he's produced some of my fav tv shows and then caused them to crash and burn :ohno: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

YaaaasGaga

I just really couldn't get into this show, I don't know what it was but I couldn't get past the acting. I know it's meant to be cliché and campy on purpose a little bit but it just put me off completely

Season 2 was a mess, Season 1 was watchable even with its satire format which was different and kinda fun but the problem is that this whole show is just a big joke and the script and plot is bound to suffer from that so not surprising.

sass bonbon
57 minutes ago, Zilla said:

Unpopular opinion but the second season just didn't make sense, the first season was way better. Sad for the people who loved the show though

how is this opinion unpopular.

First season at least was funny. Second season waved goodbye since the 1st episode.

:madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge:

bbhmm

Regina George
1 hour ago, Zilla said:

Unpopular opinion but the second season just didn't make sense, the first season was way better. Sad for the people who loved the show though

This! What the hell are they doing at the hospital? LOL 

Archived