Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Scream Queens Cancelled

OBEY

Featured Posts

MarryTheKnight
Just now, koonsisme said:

The show was stupid and campy, but I guess that was the point. I feel bad for Billie Lourd, but that is about it. The only show Murphy has ever successfully delivered on is American Crime Story, but he still has time to ruin that as well. 

Trust me. ACS will go the same way as AHS. 

Strong first season, and then he will get bored and become complacent. 

Also idk if using New Orleans and the Versace trial for the next two seasons was a smart move. IMO the murder of Jon Benet or like Charles Manson should have been next. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss
2 minutes ago, koonsisme said:

The show was stupid and campy, but I guess that was the point. I feel bad for Billie Lourd, but that is about it. The only show Murphy has ever successfully delivered on is American Crime Story, but he still has time to ruin that as well. 

He already has. :classy:

MarryTheKnight
Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

HASN'T BILLIE BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH?!?!!

well she will be in Billionaire Boys Club and has an increasingly important role in Star Wars so I mean she still has work. Also, she is allegedly dating Taylor Lautner irl so at least something positive came out of season 2. 

YeehawKylie
Just now, MarryTheKnight said:

Trust me. ACS will go the same way as AHS. 

Strong first season, and then he will get bored and become complacent. 

Also idk if using New Orleans and the Versace trial for the next two seasons was a smart move. IMO the murder of Jon Benet or like Charles Manson should have been next. 

I think he'd ruin Jon Benet and Charles Manson. The first, being unsolved, would just be messy under his direction. The latter, though it has potential, would just be camped up. Somehow he was able to find that happy medium with the OJ trial. That being said, he can never really make more than one good season, so I agree. It'll be garbage soon enough. 

RouboRoubo
8 minutes ago, Zilla said:

Unpopular opinion but the second season just didn't make sense, the first season was way better. Sad for the people who loved the show though

not as unpopular as you may think!

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, MarryTheKnight said:

well she will be in Billionaire Boys Club and has an increasingly important role in Star Wars so I mean she still has work. Also, she is allegedly dating Taylor Lautner irl so at least something positive came out of season 2. 

I hope this is just the beginning of her acting career.

She has the potential to be GREAT!

MarryTheKnight
Just now, koonsisme said:

I think he'd ruin Jon Benet and Charles Manson. The first, being unsolved, would just be messy under his direction. The latter, though it has potential, would just be camped up. Somehow he was able to find that happy medium with the OJ trial. That being said, he can never really make more than one good season, so I agree. It'll be garbage soon enough. 

I agree with all of the above. The show is doomed. 

But imagine Sarah Paulson as Patsy Ramsey :giveup:

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, koonsisme said:

he delivers on every show in their first season but then he starts a new project and the current project goes downhill :noparty: im honestly scared for the future of ACS cus OJ Vs The People was incredible

scream queens was just some messy glee/AHS hybrid that tried too hard

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived