Jump to content
Lady Gaga - FAME
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
rumor

Natali likes Gaga SuperBowl backup outfit?? Update: Not for Gaga

Featured Posts

Panchecco   Paws Up 13,787
Panchecco

me when she'll come out with a cowboy hat and cowboy boots:

giphy.gif

  • Like 4
www.facebook.com/PancheccoArt/

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
M Monstre   Paws Up 20,605
M Monstre

And this is only the beginning... 

💕 / 🎨 / ✌️ / 🎶

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BrothaGaga   Paws Up 5,092
BrothaGaga

He has been dressing Gaga since The Fame Monster. 

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rebel Heart   Paws Up 5,083
Rebel Heart
4 minutes ago, alp0707 said:

I just saw that he desogns for Drag Queens .

Hype is dead.

 

Yup this is totally for one of the queens on season 9 of Drag Race :madge: Go home hunties nothing to see here :madge:

  • Like 8
Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rebel Heart   Paws Up 5,083
Rebel Heart

I should've known it was too good to be true. Get ready for crop tops, booty shorts and cowboy hats sistren :madge:

Edited by Rebel Heart
  • Like 2
Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LePetitMonstr   Paws Up 15,851
LePetitMonstr
2 minutes ago, Rebel Heart said:

Yup this is totally for one of the queens on season 9 of Drag Race :madge: Go home hunties nothing to see here :madge:

But the OP said that Gaga's sister liked the picture?:poot:

Edited by LePetitMonstr

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rebel Heart   Paws Up 5,083
Rebel Heart
Just now, LePetitMonstr said:

But the OP said that Gaga's siter liked it?:poot:

Because they're friends and they've worked on outfits together before :poot: She would've just liked it because they're friends :poot: Plus Gaga would never let her team leak info like this so publicly :poot: 

  • Like 3
Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MaryJaneHolland   Paws Up 43,848
MaryJaneHolland

Why are my hypes lately killed faster than GUY falling off the charts? :cryga:

  • Like 10
In GAGA we trust!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LePetitMonstr   Paws Up 15,851
LePetitMonstr
Just now, Rebel Heart said:

 Plus Gaga would never let her team leak info like this so publicly :poot: 

The accuracy omg:laughga:

Be prepared for some farmer hat for the Super Bowl then:poot:

  • Like 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BadMonster   Paws Up 2,232
BadMonster
4 minutes ago, Rebel Heart said:

Because they're friends and they've worked on outfits together before :poot: She would've just liked it because they're friends :poot: Plus Gaga would never let her team leak info like this so publicly :poot: 

It's not being used, nothing leaked... also, drag races are hardly watched, he mentions a tv near you, cuz everyone watches the superbowl... Also, Gaga previously stated she was going to tone it down in the beginning of this era to become more pop later in the era. She's going to use career highlights, she'll be Gaga during the SB, not Joanne

I can't imagine a drag race contestant needing a B-outfit  either :rip: 

Edited by BadMonster

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BrothaGaga   Paws Up 5,092
BrothaGaga

Can the OP please post his previous works for gaga so some of these arrogant ass users can shut up? thanks.

made the raver outfit

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ben Santana   Paws Up 987
Ben Santana

Imagine if this compiled with mic swing:poot:

  • Like 1
Then You'd Love Me

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rebel Heart   Paws Up 5,083
Rebel Heart
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Why are my hypes lately killed faster than GUY falling off the charts? :cryga:

@ our hype

tenor.gif

  • Like 4
Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rebel Heart   Paws Up 5,083
Rebel Heart
1 minute ago, BadMonster said:

It's not being used, nothing leaked... also, drag races are hardly watched, he mentions a tv near you, cuz everyone watches the superbowl... Also, Gaga previously stated she was going to tone it down in the beginning of this era to become more pop later in the era. She's going to use career highlights, she'll be Gaga during the SB, not Joanne

 

Bookmarking this for when she does the ho-down-throw-down for 12 and a half minutes :madge:

  • Like 2
Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×