other

#PewDiePieIsOverParty is currently trending worldwide

Started by KinneyUnderYou with 171 replies so far

Its like you have all these way to be offended - who has the time?

7 people like this

My car's like a puma, it drives on all fours.

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, CowSiss said:

Not like there was 200 years of legalized and virtual slavery...

Not like it's barely been 50 years since we even began to treat each other with respect in America, heavy emphasis on began because we're still trying to find ways to respect one another

Not like being black, or anyone that isn't white for that matter, doesn't mean you are already at a sucky start to life

Not like bro culture is complete undermining years of social progression

Not like there is no such thing as racism

Not like everyone's not racist because everyone is racist and to say you are not goes to show how ignorant you are of the issues at hand. Racism is not dead and everyone is racist to their own degrees as a result of the prejudices, social expectations, and social presence that we project unto ourselves, our respective communities, and others in general

If you don't get offended by that word - THEN IT'S TIME TO OPEN YOUR EYES, READ A BOOK, DO YOUR RESEARCH, LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES, AND REALIZE WHY IT IS OFFENSIVE UNLESS YOU DON'T WANT TO PUT AN END TO THE SOCIAL PHENOMENON THAT IS RACISM! :trollga: Goshh

All I said was ''NO ONE SHOULD USE THAT WORD. NOT WHITE PEOPLE NOT BLACK PEOPLE NOT ASIANS NOT MUSLIMS NOT JEWS OR ANYONE! And don't come at me calling me stupid and being rude! If you don't like being called fat - then don't call others fat. If you don't like being called stupid - then don't call others stupid. BYE :trollga: GOSHHH

+ DON'T CALL ME RACIST CUZ I'M NOT ONE! AND WILL NEVER BE ONE. I DON'T AGREE WITH U AT ALL. WE DON'T HAVE TO BE RACIST AND THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT RACIST. I CHOOSE NOT TO BE RACIST.  

Edited by donthatemeplss

9 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

Buy I wouldn't be.

giphy.gif

Why am I not shocked? :poot:

I don't think people need to lose their minds over this situation or try to destroy him, but people shouldn't be throwing out derogatory terms like they mean nothing and then expect everyone to be okay with it, especially if it's a word that doesn't pertain to the person using it.

1 person likes this

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, donthatemeplss said:

All I said is ''NO ONE SHOULD USE THAT WORD. NOT WHITE PEOPLE NOT BLACK PEOPLE NOT ASIANS NOT MUSLIMS NOT JEWS OR ANYONE! And don't come at me calling me stupid and being rude! If you don't like being called fat - ten don't call others fat. If you don't like being called stupid - then don't call others stupid. BYE :trollga: GOSHHH

Henny, I didn't call anyone stupid, rude, or fat; that was incorrectly implied by you :trollga:

If anything, I went so far as to call anyone who says they're not racist as ignorant, but ignorant=/=any of those words that you thought I said :trollga:

But, either way, you're right no one should use that word, but you're wrong in believing you're not racist. Like I said, we have to accept that we are all racist to our own individual extents and that's the reality of the world. However, it is easy to say we're not racist, when, in reality, we are programmed to be almost from birth

Edited by CowSiss
6 people like this

OMG HE SAID THE N WORD

Harry Potter wishes

another shot before we kiss the other side

3 minutes ago, CowSiss said:

Henny, I didn't call anyone stupid, rude, or fat; that was incorrectly implied by you :trollga:

If anything, I went so far as to call anyone who says they're not racist as ignorant, but ignorant=/=any of those words that you thought I said :trollga:

But, either way, you're right no one should use that word, but you're wrong in believing you're not racist. Like I said, we have to accept that we are all racist to our own individual extents and that's the reality of the world. However, it is easy to say we're not racist, when, in reality, we are programmed to be almost from birth

I said it just as examples. (never implied anything)

''Like I said, we have to accept that we are all racist to our own individual extents and that's the reality of the world. However, it is easy to say we're not racist, when, in reality, we are programmed to be almost from birth''

- Wrong in many ways. But K. Do your thing. 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, donthatemeplss said:

I said it just as examples. (never implied anything)

''Like I said, we have to accept that we are all racist to our own individual extents and that's the reality of the world. However, it is easy to say we're not racist, when, in reality, we are programmed to be almost from birth''

- Wrong in many ways. But K. Do your thing. 

Have fun believing the false truth. Say hi to the people who can't read in between the lines and accept the social reality at hand... but K. Do your thing

tumblr_mrm5r5E4Wj1qk08n1o2_500.gif

5 people like this

But YouTube just gave him a ruby Bro Fist

And I'm not joking :cryga:

Little Cry Baby Monster

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, CowSiss said:

Have fun believing the false truth. Say hi to the people who can't read in between the lines and accept the social reality at hand... but K. Do your thing

tumblr_mrm5r5E4Wj1qk08n1o2_500.gif

So if everybody is racist to a certain extent, does that mean that black people can be racist as well? That's something a lot of you SJWs deny so I'm curious about that. 

byesaltybitch.gif

Edited by beverlyhills
2 people like this

~ eshalala cundala get up off those d!cks ~

If you're offended by it, don't watch his content. It's as simple as that.

7 people like this

██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░ President of GagaDaily ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓██████

Just now, beverlyhills said:

So if everybody is racist to a certain extent, does that mean that black people can be racist as well? That's something a lot of you SJW deny so I'm curious about that. 

For one, don't call me an SJW, whether it be derogatory or complimentary. I do not identify as such. And yes, black people can be racist, any race and ethnicity can be racist, at least in how I define the term racist. Semantically, no, only those in power can be racist, thus, in America at least, white people are virtually the ones who can be racist. However, in my opinion, we cannot limit the definition of racism to those in power, or else we risk becoming even greater hypocrites than we already are and developing false notions of superiority over other individual races, which it just seems so silly to treat race as such a physical or biological thing when it isn't. But that's the way it is for some reason, and that's the way it's going to be dealt with

3 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

If you're offended by it, don't watch his content. It's as simple as that.

Honestly, that's easier said than done. You don't have to watch his content, but you're going to hear about it either way. He's basically YouTube's biggest star, at least in the Anglosphere. It's already on Twitter, it's going to be in the late night news, morning shows, in the cafeterias, in the classroom; there is no avoiding it, and to act as if it is very easy to avoid is just wishful thinking. You cannot sidestep the issue of racism or the profound affect one word can have when uttered by a pretty renowned celebrity. It is so easy to just keep avoiding the issue, but eventually, it will just grow into something absolutely horrendous that cannot be quelled

2 people like this

1 minute ago, CowSiss said:

For one, don't call me an SJW, whether it be derogatory or complimentary. I do not identify as such. And yes, black people can be racist, any race and ethnicity can be racist, at least in how I define the term racist. Semantically, no, only those in power can be racist, thus, in America at least, white people are virtually the ones who can be racist. However, in my opinion, we cannot limit the definition of racism to those in power, or else we risk becoming even greater hypocrites than we already are and developing false notions of superiority over other individual races, which it just seems so silly to treat race as such a physical or biological thing when it isn't. But that's the way it is for some reason, and that's the way it's going to be dealt with

Honestly, that's easier said than done. You don't have to watch his content, but you're going to hear about it either way. He's basically YouTube's biggest star, at least in the Anglosphere. It's already on Twitter, it's going to be in the late night news, morning shows, in the cafeterias, in the classroom; there is no avoiding it, and to act as if it is very easy to avoid is just wishful thinking. You cannot sidestep the issue of racism or the profound affect one word can have when uttered by a pretty renowned celebrity. It is so easy to just keep avoiding the issue, but eventually, it will just grow into something absolutely horrendous that cannot be quelled

Bottom line is you're just doing the most for absolutely nothing. 

tumblr_ofub9xENzu1uwovtso3_540.gif

2 people like this

~ eshalala cundala get up off those d!cks ~

2 minutes ago, beverlyhills said:

Bottom line is you're just doing the most for absolutely nothing. 

tumblr_ofub9xENzu1uwovtso3_540.gif

Or, I'm just trying to make you see why even something small as this matters, but stay petty I guess...

5 people like this

He pinned this comment to the top of the video:

"LOL, Felix said the N word and all white people get triggered. I'm black and I didn't even notice it. So it's OK. You get a pass, Felix. Papa bless."

What a douche

6 people like this

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~