other

#PewDiePieIsOverParty is currently trending worldwide

Started by KinneyUnderYou with 171 replies so far

Why is it THAT offensive when a white person says it.. but cool when a black person does.. I'm not racist but c'mon.. If you get offended by that word - THEN DON'T USE IT AT ALL! :trollga: Goshh

6 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

no he still has his original channel, he made one called jack septiceye 2 and deleted that one when he hit 50 million :poot:

 

what a flop :poot:


Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, donthatemeplss said:

Why is it THAT offensive when a white person says it.. but cool when a black person does.. I'm not racist but c'mon.. If you get offended by that word - THEN DON'T USE IT AT ALL! :trollga: Goshh

Praying for u  sis. 

But still.......... :trollga:


And nobody knows what to do with the heat. Under sunshine pylons we'll meet.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, Sizzily said:

Praying for u  sis. 

But still.......... :trollga:

Sorry but I just don't get it. He didn't say it to anyone. He just said the word. If you get offended by something then don't use that word at all. 

Edited by donthatemeplss
1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Checked his twitter page, guess he doesn't care. :sharon:

Edited by Sizzily

And nobody knows what to do with the heat. Under sunshine pylons we'll meet.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is stupid. i use n*gga all the time. everyone uses n*gga now in 2017. people are just looking for drama when there is none.

2 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stupid white boys thinking they can say that word; what really gets me is that he's not even from the US yet he still has the audacity to say that word. It goes to show his immense ignorance and privilege

However, there are going to be those who support him and say that he could say it, that just because one person says it's okay for him to say it, then it's okay, but really, those probably supporting him are straight men across the racial/ethnic spectrum who don't find any wrong in saying that word. Not only that, but gaming communities are so volatile and like to operate at the cusp of social masculinity

You hear people trolling other people, you hear or experience getting bashed because you're a female gamer or you're a gaymer. I find it so frustrating, too, because I didn't find anything wrong with PewDiePie, but, like I said, I'm not here for some Swedish fückboi to say whatever he said. It just goes to show how ignorant he is when he comes to the US, is loved and cherished, and is most likely going to get away with saying this word by using the argument of free speech and his supporters will too. Not saying that he cannot say it, it's perfectly legal to, but it's a matter of being smart, educated, and respectful of being in America and recognizing your privilege when other immigrants are busting their åsses in crummy labor jobs while you just film yourself playing video games. Swear to God, jacksepticeye better not turn into PewDiePie :madge:

17 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never cared for him, his videos makes me cringe but why is it news that Twitter is butthurt over something? A bunch of crybabies. That place is toxic, everything from stan twitter to black twitter to right and left wing twitter... byesaltybitch.gif

6 people like this

~ eshalala cundala get up off those d!cks ~

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't at the flops who think this is ok :neyde:

6 people like this

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CowSiss said:

Stupid white boys thinking they can say that word; what really gets me is that he's not even from the US yet he still has the audacity to say that word. It goes to show his immense ignorance and privilege

However, there are going to be those who support him and say that he could say it, that just because one person says it's okay for him to say it, then it's okay, but really, those probably supporting him are straight men across the racial/ethnic spectrum who don't find any wrong in saying that word. Not only that, but gaming communities are so volatile and like to operate at the cusp of social masculinity

You hear people trolling other people, you hear or experience getting bashed because you're a female gamer or you're a gaymer. I find it so frustrating, too, because I didn't find anything wrong with PewDiePie, but, like I said, I'm not here for some Swedish fückboi to say whatever he said. It just goes to show how ignorant he is when he comes to the US, is loved and cherished, and is most likely going to get away with saying this word by using the argument of free speech and his supporters will too. Not saying that he cannot say it, it's perfectly legal to, but it's a matter of being smart, educated, and respectful of being in America and recognizing your privilege when other immigrants are busting their åsses in crummy labor jobs while you just film yourself playing video games. Swear to God, jacksepticeye better not turn into PewDiePie :madge:

Are you actually being serious or not? 

6 people like this

~ eshalala cundala get up off those d!cks ~

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

It's okay pewdiepie, I'll forgive you! :excited2:

His retweet :rip: at this point, I hope someone drags him into filth. 

Edited by AddMeOnMYSPACE
.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

If would you be offended by him saying f*ggot, tranny, dyke, c*nt, or any other derogatory term, then you should be just as offended by him saying the n word..

Edited by Bette Davis
16 people like this

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, beverlyhills said:

Are you actually being serious or not? 

I am being serious. I'm honestly more enraged that someone in his position says it and there are people actually protecting him. You look at the YouTube comments of his latest video and a lot of them are along the lines of: "I'm black, white people are just getting triggered" or "I thought it was okay to say it"

Like, the hell? I know it's just a word, but that word has so many negative connotations, regardless of who says it. What gets me more is that he's a foreigner and for him to take advantage of a culture that's not even his own and that he has no knowledge of is just... I want to just literally scream. Like, have some respect for yourself and understand that your actions have consequences

But the gaming community is such a volatile community if you're not a straight man. It's why I will never venture into anything outside of like Nintendo games, but that's just my choice. The gaming community is just so disgusting at times, and there's a whole bunch of double standards and double edged swords. It's ridiculous, and in these times, with Trump as President and you see people trying to eradicate the negative connotations of words, language, laws, policies, etc. and you make those people take 50 steps back because your stupid self had to utter that word because you believe you have the responsible right to say it?

Moral of the story: must be nice to be white

4 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Bette Davis said:

If would you be offended by him saying f*ggot, tranny, dyke, c*nt, or any other derogatory term, then you should be just as offended by him saying the n word..

Buy I wouldn't be.

giphy.gif

Edited by Sizzily

And nobody knows what to do with the heat. Under sunshine pylons we'll meet.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, donthatemeplss said:

Why is it THAT offensive when a white person says it.. but cool when a black person does.. I'm not racist but c'mon.. If you get offended by that word - THEN DON'T USE IT AT ALL! :trollga: Goshh

Not like there was 200 years of legalized and virtual slavery...

Not like it's barely been 50 years since we even began to treat each other with respect in America, heavy emphasis on began because we're still trying to find ways to respect one another

Not like being black, or anyone that isn't white for that matter, doesn't mean you are already at a sucky start to life

Not like bro culture is complete undermining years of social progression

Not like there is no such thing as racism

Not like everyone's not racist because everyone is racist and to say you are not goes to show how ignorant you are of the issues at hand. Racism is not dead and everyone is racist to their own degrees as a result of the prejudices, social expectations, and social presence that we project unto ourselves, our respective communities, and others in general

If you don't get offended by that word - THEN IT'S TIME TO OPEN YOUR EYES, READ A BOOK, DO YOUR RESEARCH, LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES, AND REALIZE WHY IT IS OFFENSIVE UNLESS YOU DON'T WANT TO PUT AN END TO THE SOCIAL PHENOMENON THAT IS RACISM! :trollga: Goshh

4 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now