other

#PewDiePieIsOverParty is currently trending worldwide

Started by KinneyUnderYou with 171 replies so far

You guys have no idea the amount of youtubers that say the n word like 4 times per video. I'm a teacher in primary school and I hear my students say the n word like they say "mom". Of course I'm not from the US but still, those kids most likely will go to disneyworld of other places in the US and they should be aware of what the word represents.

Flowers in my hair. Trouble on my mind.

5 hours ago, FATCAT said:

I'm not really following your quotes, just browsing through, wanted to let you know that slavery is still very prevalent today, and more people than ever are currently enslaved. Albeit it's because of population distortion, it hasn't been even slightly eradicated. (just made illegal in the west)

You know what I meant. I know that in the East and in underdevelopped countries especially in Asia, slavery and more specifically child slavery is still prevalent and an awful thing. I was talking about Black slavery in the west, because well our topic was the N word and I doubt kids in china get called that.

he became a cringe-worthy tryhard.

His recent videos are something a 12 year old gamer boy that never leaves house would enjoy and find funny.

Head be genius, d!ck game be the meanest.

21 hours ago, littlepotter said:

You know what I meant. I know that in the East and in underdevelopped countries especially in Asia, slavery and more specifically child slavery is still prevalent and an awful thing. I was talking about Black slavery in the west, because well our topic was the N word and I doubt kids in china get called that.

I'm still not understanding your point. Are you saying it's okay to say Racial slurs without repercussions?

11 hours ago, Jan Wayne said:

I'm still not understanding your point. Are you saying it's okay to say Racial slurs without repercussions?

Yes. That's obviously what I'm saying.

12 hours ago, littlepotter said:

12 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Well, what are you trying to say? I don't understand how saying racist things than when you get called out you say your "joking". There were a lot of people that were offended from him saying the n word. Not just black people. Do these people need to learn to take a joke?