💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ariana Grande – Touch It - FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS Remix

Eros92

Featured Posts

Eros92

Guyyyyssss I'm such a HUGE Final Fantasy fan and this is literally my favorite Ari song. Like Im screaming over here and Im slayed and dead. The 19th needs to hurry!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donutellha

idk why but ok

edit: THIS KILLED ME AND MADE ME COME BACK ALIVE????? IT CAME THROUGH 430938590347895 TIMES???? HAVE I'VE SEEN THE LIGHT???

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Edonis

I saw this and my wig fell off caught fire and then spun a 360 into outer space. I'm ready for it. 

takemetovenus

Honestly Touch It is the best song they could've rearranged for this game :wub:

I made a thread when Ariana announced her character the other day, so cute.

Final Fantasy made me like Leona Lewis, same thing is happening with Ariana Grande. 

imwoahvicky
3 minutes ago, Robot said:

Touch it was like my bop of 2016 but how the **** do the lyrics relate to FF? :emma: 

every FF story is different, so the lyrics might relate to the new one? :shrug: 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

imwoahvicky

@Robot
Just in case you haven’t listened to the oeuvre of Ariana Grande: think Mariah Carey, but with worse enunciation. To give her the melodramatic treatment of a Final Fantasy game is kind of hilarious, but not not totally incongruous. The remix of “Touch It” kind of sounds like something Yuna would sing in Final Fantasy X-II. The original song is about longing and desire, but with this treatment, the aforementioned longing is being given the weight of an impending apocalypse or something. You know, Final Fantasy stuff.

a little more detail :hug: 

edit: from what I read Ariana is very, very popular in Japan so that probably plays a factor as in to why they chose her

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Seeka
4 minutes ago, Edonis said:

LG6 :poot:

Gaga knows of the existence of FF. She had an April Fool's Joke about it (though it may not have been seen as April Fool'sy because the tweet is dated March 31st) so I know it's possible.

And I want it so badly.

Seeka

ALSO

HAS THE SONG BEEN ACTUALLY RELEASED OR...

is all we have interview videos?

Archived