💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Confession: I don't like The Fame (Monster)

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

HauntingHollow

tumblr_inline_o7p23cQsh01qbif8k_500.gif 

you have got 3 seconds to run for insulting the best musical work in the world 

Natalia-Kills-gifs-natalia-kills-2734378 

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpookyKid
19 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

(except for Teeth)

Girl bye, Teeth is better than BR

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

The Child
1 hour ago, SpookyKid said:

Girl bye, Teeth is better than BR

tumblr_nbu0fqknUE1tuvjcqo1_400.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Supersonic

Tbh. You kinda spilled tea. Don't get me wrong, the songs are not particularly bad on The Fame and The Fame Monster but in hindsight they are pretty vapid and seem a lot more generic compared to Born This Way or Joanne. I don't really care for "the popstar" Gaga either, I like the "musician" Gaga more.

Edit: Oh and Bad Romance is grossly overrated, y'all need to get over it. She has dozens of songs that are better.

PartySick

I love all of her work and I'd take The Fame and TFM over just about any other pop star's work but if I were to just look at Gaga's discography...:green:

Spoiler

ARTPOP = Joanne > Born This Way > Cheek to Cheek > The Fame Monster > Red and Blue/Words > The Fame

:green:

You may commence the lynching :diane:

🖤

FadMadonsterStan

This is so  sacrilegious, I can't.......someone just insulted the holy bible :giveup:

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

StrawberryBlond

Well, honestly, I can't listen to the album all the time. I think I over-played it to the point where I became bored of it. I still rank it as a perfect album but I just think I've heard it too many times. It's usually the case for all my faves, not just her. I remember how obsessed I was with BR back in the day but then she released BTW and I had a new obsession. If she keeps on topping her previous efforts, it's natural to think that her old work wasn't as good. Don't get me wrong, I still think it's brilliant. I just think I listened to it one too many times and some of the songs got a bit "old" to me. It's no wonder that she seems a bit "going through the motions" when she sings them live. And I remember how she said that Telephone wasn't the best experience for her and suchlike. As a fan, you tend to believe that the current album is always the best and everything else fades in comparison. You just need some time to get over the overplayed factor.

VforVendetta

TF is a hit or miss for me, I worship about 12 songs of the album and I really dislike the rest.

TFM is a gem as an album and it contains Bad Romance and DITD. I love every song on the album except from The Monster of which I like the verses but I dislike the chorus. Its definitely a legendary pop album.

BTW has its cringeworthy moments but imo its definitely her best body of work from all perspectives. A unique moment in pop culture.

ARTPOP is an amazing album for what it is, an immature dance album. All the fans that thought it was about art and heavy meanings are delusional and didnt realise a thing about what Gaga said for the album.

Joanne is very unique for Gaga and very mature as well. Its an excellent body of work that doesnt take musical risks when ot comes to melody but it has a beautiful meaning and an amazing flow. Its her album for everyone to appreciate and a glimpse of quality in today's trash music.

Red Velvet
On 6 January 2017 at 5:23 AM, donutellha said:

REPENT

60309986.jpg

Hide contents

i understand and respect your opinion

it strays far from her traditional / glam rock / rock roots and seems a little artificial but i love it to death anyway

Papa don't preach. *grinds my butt in my wall*

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived