💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Confession: I don't like The Fame (Monster)

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Sycamore said:

The only songs that I like are Teeth, Speechless, The Fame, Starstruck and Alejandro.

:golfclap: Such an underrated mastepiece

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo

You are entitled to your terrible opinion.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

swordstalker

Why are people getting so mad? If anything, this is a testament to the fact that Gaga is so well versed in so many areas that she can have fans, nay, stans, who don't even like 40% of the body of her songwriting. That's incredible. Look at all the rock/metal/old people who have fallen in love with her. It's not because of her songwriting; it's because of vocals, her versatility, her fashion and art, her rockstar performance abilities. It makes me so proud that she has the most diverse fan base of all modern popstars. Do your thing Sycamore. 

Sister
1 hour ago, Sycamore said:

What do you mean? I like her personally too.

1 hour ago, HOTNGaga said:

Maybe they meant personality 

I like her as a personality as well, it's not just all about her music entertainment for me.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

The Surrealist
5 minutes ago, Sister said:

I like her as a personality as well, it's not just all about her music entertainment for me.

Yeah, I do too. 

monsterdino

I think that the The Fame Monster is her weakest body of work (musically speaking), monsters praise it bc it was so successful...when TFM was released I also L I V E D for it but now when I hear TFM the songs are just so DATED and and some of them sound horrible and childish (Telephone). I think that those who say that TFM is her best album are actually not thinking musically but they are calling it "the best" because of the IMPACT and the ICONICNESS of the album, because let's be clear that was her peak and that album and era had a big impact on the music industy. 

As for The Fame, I think that that's the rawest Gaga, because that's her first album and she didn't know what songs would be become hits or not she was just expressing herself artistically and also you can see that disco genre are her roots. 

Also I've seen here that a lot of people are MAD now bc Gaga is not doing mainstream pop songs that would become a hit and not wearing avant-garde costumes, but they really have to let her GROW as an artist and it would be really sad for Gaga to make the same thing over and over and over and over again. Gaga never followed the trends and never will, the hits that she had became hits not because she followed trends but because she SET the trends and ppl really need to realise that.

Jenina

A little off topic but what did/do you think of ARTPOP?  Do you enjoy it and in what order do you rank her albums?  I'm just curious since not many have this opinion

cool

The Surrealist
Just now, Jenina said:

A little off topic but what did/do you think of ARTPOP?  Do you enjoy it and in what order do you rank her albums?  I'm just curious since not many have this opinion

1. Joanne

2. Born This Way

3. Cheek To Cheek

4. ARTPOP

5. The Fame Monster

6. The Fame

4 hours ago, Oriane23 said:

What ? There are actually fans who don't like when it's just her and the piano ?

Im sure there are a few

Have you been hacked sis?? :crossed:
I literally agree with almost evrything you are saying...

but sis, you cant do this to me, to us, to gagzz :madge:

TFM is iconic, legendary..... :madge:

either hacked or drunk  :lolly:

JustAnotherDay

Is it bad that I am more offended when people say Joanne is bad than this :poot:

was NickARTPOP

11 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

Is it bad that I am more offended when people say Joanne is bad than this :poot:

Nah. Everyone has likes and dislikes even from their faves.  ARTPOP is my fave and Joanne is my least fave but thats my opinion. We are born with freedom to choose wat we like and dont like. 

Radio Ga Ga

I actually agree with you:

the fame is really immature, it's a great album, but is nothing compared to any other of her pop albums

the fame monster is great too, and definitely a step up from the fame, but it's like an appetizer/warm up to the experimentalness of btw

Zazekina

Well, in terms of production the fame/the fame monster were really well done, the sound is catchy, particular and kinda innovative. The whole concept for that era was brilliant as well, the aesthetic of that period was what made Gaga a Worldwide superstar.

I love Joanne, Cheek to cheek and born this way, but none of that would have happened without the fame/The fame monster. So, I do like both records and I'm grateful for them.

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

Archived