💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Confession: I don't like The Fame (Monster)

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, merlot said:

i'm triggered so i'm just gonna ask you about this gif, who's that? :laughga:

Gretchen Miranda. Queen of Gifs.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

Born This Way is not rock and it definitely isn't raw since most of the songs are heavily electronic lol. 

I do enjoy half of born this way but there are songs that are just too cheesy and are simply written for high schoolers getting bullied like Hair and Bad Kids. Those songs make my skin crawl. Born This Way (the song) reminds me too much of Express Yourself and its not even just the chord progression. The bonus tracks are just a mess as well. Overall with many flaws Born This Way does contain some of gagas best songs in her entire discography like Marry the night, scheisse and the edge of glory. 

SlaeUrAnus

I find Dance in the Dark and Monster some of her best ever work tbh.

Both of them are streets ahead of the music she has released in recent times.

But whilst I love TFM, BTW will forever be everything to me.

In my messy era.

Dissing Bad Romance, both song and video, like that...how dare you? 

Zuv0JJJ.gif

otherwise, get that hit thread

vobj3xf.gif

FreePalestine

RonnieGagz

WTF is this betrayal

What did Joanne done to us?

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

monketsharona

Well it's your opinion and you should be respected for this like everyone should respect people that don't find Joanne good at all...

My personal opinion is that ALL Gaga albums are special to me and absolutely amazing. The production, the writing and the tone on ALL albums are stunning and different.

But I definitely love a lot more TF / TFM and BTW that I find more complex, with a deeper writing. And those eras were far more visual. That's a point that made me fall in love with Gaga as an artist since day 1.

I love Joanne (the album), but I really dislike the era overall. 

Regina George

omgwtf.gif

1460137585889.gif

SHOOK! IM DONE! DEAD! OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. 

Infinity Wave

I love every single one of her albums, and I mean every single one. Even if there are one, two, maybe even three songs in some cases I would rather erase from the Album tracklist, however I love each one from start to finish. BUT I agree with you, cuz The Fame (and I mean The Fame only) is my least favorite: I loved it when it came out, I really did, but now I just appreciate it like an "immature" work even tho I still bop HARD to Just Dance, Paparazzi, Poker Face, Money Honey, Lovegame, and actually the most of its song, so yeah I don't exaxlty appreciate it, I would rather say that I still love it :laughga: 

But in a certain way it's my least favorite. But, for what concernes The Fame Monster, well I hate choosing favourites, but if I had to choose, my ALL TIME favourite album would be The Fame Monster. And, it's actually hard for me to even imagine how a Gaga fan can dislike it lol

Sometimes I think I'm the only one who loves every and each one of her album (yeah, C2C too!) start to finish ahah :sis:

Colourful

Reality

tbh I agree with you for The Fame (and some of The Fame Monster). The Fame's my least favorite album, sorry not sorry. The Fame Monster's a little bit different for me, I like more songs on that than I do The Fame.

That being said, how could you not like Bad Romance :interestinga:

Born This Way is definitely tied as my favorite album, along with Joanne. I think that type of music is perfect for her. It's still very much pop, but has a bit of rock n' roll flare, especially songs like Electric Chapel and The Queen—the latter being one of my favorite songs ever. 

🖤👹

1 hour ago, cameron9814 said:

I have to say I agree... it's my least favorite and if I had to get rid of an album I would choose TFM in a heartbeat 

TFM! Her Musical crescendo? :gum:

Archived