💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Charmed reboot officially in the works at CW with retro twist

Coop

Featured Posts

Killa
Just now, SEXODUS said:

There were actually some rumors about a Xena revival, too, and it's still allegedly in the works.  :giveup: so they better drop it soon.

hqdefault.jpg

Darcklighter22

since the remake is set in the past and not a "modern day revamp" I'm intrigued to see how it will all play out! 

Dorothy Gale

The fact that the same team behind Jane the Virgin is behind this reboot gives me a lot of hope. The 70s angle piques my interest as well, and Charmed is the type of series that I think has a great premise that wasn't always executed well, so I'm not against a reboot.  

mpthecat

This show was my childhood so I'll take anything that connects to it in any way. :diane:

A lot of people are bitching about it on Twitter and elsewhere but we barely know anything so I'll wait for further info on this before making any judgment.

I would of been over the moon with a Netflix (or Amazon or whtver) mini revival (a'la Gilmore) with the original cast (with Shannen and Rose ofc) but the chances for that seemed pretty slim. :lana:

Rudz Xinc

Noooo....... I want it set in the future with flying cars and teleportation machine :cryga:

Look at those clowns

River

I'm not happy at all.. they'll ruin it..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Ooolong

I've only seen a few episodes, but I'd like to watch all of the seasons eventually. Especially after reading the premise for this reboot, the retro twist sounds exciting :poot:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

At the Television Critics Association’s press tour in Pasadena on Sunday, CW president Mark Pedowitz was asked if the new show — which is set in 1976 — will have any story connection to the original. He was also asked if the show’s original cast will appear, such as Shannen Doherty, Alyssa Milano, Holly Marie Combs, or Rose McGowan.

“At this point, it’s a self-contained, self-sustaining show,” Pedowitz says of the reboot of The WB supernatural fan favorite. “In terms of whether the [original] characters or actresses will come into the series, we’ll see what happens as the series goes on. That’s to be determined.”

So, it’s not a prequel, right?

“At this time, there is the Power of Three element in there, but at this time it’s a stand-alone, separate show.”

Archived