You didn't just killed my beloved Demi with my hated Britney 

20 hours ago, Robagaga said:

Here we goooooo

tumblr_nwqw59Y3jq1svi3flo1_400.gif

Oh no you didn't 

You betta not hunty :staymad:

Colourful

YeehawKylie

Gaga became overexposed. Born this Way had a message many deemed "preachy", though I think that really stemmed from Born this Way + Judas being the first two singles. Many felt like she was pulling antics (showing up in an egg, the "religious" criticism of Judas (which it isn't), 11-minute MTN video, and more). So, by the time ARTPOP came around, many were hoping she'd fail and the pretentious concept (which I love, lol) further alienated her. The media did not help, constantly calling an album that opens with 250K copies a flop. Then her management issues during ARTPOP really hurt her and the era commercially, which is a shame because had DWUW been managed better it could've really helped sustain the era and lead to a third and fourth single I'm sure. 

It's a combination of poor management and overexposure. Gaga really spent the last 2 years softening her image before the release of Joanne. 

Naor Daniel
22 hours ago, GagaFace said:

U r getting so rude butt u r dead wrong :D

i am 100% straight! 

you're so hot though.

nothing else to say because i tend to ask the same question and people always come at me.

i guess born this way is the main reason. 

GagaFace
26 minutes ago, Naor Daniel said:

you're so hot though.

nothing else to say because i tend to ask the same question and people always come at me.

i guess born this way is the main reason. 

Thanks bro! 

I guess u r jewish :woot:

GagaFace
6 hours ago, koonsisme said:

Gaga became overexposed. Born this Way had a message many deemed "preachy", though I think that really stemmed from Born this Way + Judas being the first two singles. Many felt like she was pulling antics (showing up in an egg, the "religious" criticism of Judas (which it isn't), 11-minute MTN video, and more). So, by the time ARTPOP came around, many were hoping she'd fail and the pretentious concept (which I love, lol) further alienated her. The media did not help, constantly calling an album that opens with 250K copies a flop. Then her management issues during ARTPOP really hurt her and the era commercially, which is a shame because had DWUW been managed better it could've really helped sustain the era and lead to a third and fourth single I'm sure. 

It's a combination of poor management and overexposure. Gaga really spent the last 2 years softening her image before the release of Joanne. 

But today Bruno's 24k first week sales were lower than AP :icega:and it is calling smash album! :koons:

YeehawKylie
Just now, GagaFace said:

But today Bruno's 24k first week sales were lower than AP :icega:and it is calling smash album! :koons:

Like I said, the media was and has been very unfair to Gaga. Their attitude toward ARTPOP and its sales most definitely hurt the album. They like to call any single performing less than Bad Romance and any first album week sales lower than Born This Way a flop when it comes to Gaga.

GagaFace
1 minute ago, koonsisme said:

Like I said, the media was and has been very unfair to Gaga. Their attitude toward ARTPOP and its sales most definitely hurt the album. They like to call any single performing less than Bad Romance and any first album week sales lower than Born This Way a flop when it comes to Gaga.

Hmmm..

so we can say Beyonce also flopped with Lemonade :ladyhaha:

YeehawKylie
Just now, GagaFace said:

Hmmm..

so we can say Beyonce also flopped with Lemonade :ladyhaha:

Watch out...the Beyhive will swarm you after a comment like that! :lolly:

GagaFace
Just now, koonsisme said:

Watch out...the Beyhive will swarm you after a comment like that! 

It is okay as soon as they are straight females :ladyhaha:

She released Alejandro and the video was too gay/weird for the GP, and the downfall started + the original haus fell apart (Dada leaving the creative direction, etc)

Archived