GagaFace

Featured Posts

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seeka
Just now, GagaFace said:

Then...u wanna kiss me? :huh:

No. I want everyone to be quiet. About everything related to Gaga's career standings.

Notice how he turns to ice right after? You can't talk when turned into a statue made of ice.

GagaFace
Just now, Seeka said:

No. I want everyone to be quiet. About everything related to Gaga's career standings.

Notice how he turns to ice right after? You can't talk when turned into a statue made of ice.

I was just mimming :hug:

Impostor

Maybe in Azerbaijan Gaga is not that popular anymore, but in other countries (Brazil for example) she is still loved and worshipped, especially by the gays. It's a matter of point of view maybe. I also don't get the point of this thread.

GagaFace
4 minutes ago, KleinKnight said:

Maybe in Azerbaijan Gaga is not that popular anymore, but in other countries (Brazil for example) she is still loved and worshipped, especially by the gays. It's a matter of point of view maybe. I also don't get the point of this thread.

I havent been in strong contact with gays before! So i dont no!

in Brazil even Christina still huge :ladyhaha:

NIghtmareElm

Way too much exposure at once.  She should still be at the top right now if she weren't everywhere all the time at once.  There wasn't any mystery left about her.  People expected the shock from her and weren't really shocked anymore.  It was just typical Gaga.  I don't think she's irrelevant though.  Not like Britney or Miley.  She can still put out hit singles IF SHE DOES IT RIGHT 

VenusBlackStar

Honestly that's what happens to many, many artists. They have their time of being adored by practically everyone and then they start to change what they are doing and people have a hard time dealing with it.

People like what they like, and when that's "taken away from them" they'll slowly move on and try to find it somewhere else.

I have friends who miss 2009/2010 Gaga and other friends who didn't know Gaga was still making music. Not everyone follows music as closely as others do. Eventually people move on cuz life is busy.

C1trus

In our place after Alejandro and Judas MVs, most of the people made an impression that she's an Illuminati and devil worshipper. They also said that it's gay to be a Lady Gaga fan (because of BTW).

I had an open mind, so I'm not affected.

Other pop stars can have all their chart toppers anytime but their songs won't last longer than Gaga's in my playlist:rockstar::music::rockstar::music:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

16 hours ago, AURA said:

:sure:

giphy.gif 

GGD is heterophobic 

English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes

Head Empty
7 hours ago, Seeka said:

Me leaving this thread like:

wZtRl7E.gif

Spoilers for FFXV though :oprah:

I only beat the game two days ago :spin:

vertigostick

No pop phenomenon stays on top much longer than 3 years (2 or max. 3 album cycles). That's a rule, it defines a phenomenon.

You have consistent acts like Rihanna or Pink who were NEVER phenomenons to begin with, but have always had their share of success over the years, always backed by radios.

And acts like Gaga, Britney, Spice Girls, who have been HUGE forces selling tons and tons of records and having a massive worldwide appeal at some point. That cannot be sustained for very long, it doesn't exist. 

Move on.

Gypsygaga1
9 hours ago, donthatemeplss said:

What is this tv show? lol I wanna watch it 

I have no idea,I just love the gif

Perfect Ilusion

GagaFace
1 hour ago, T3rrorBlade said:

In our place after Alejandro and Judas MVs, most of the people made an impression that she's an Illuminati and devil worshipper. They also said that it's gay to be a Lady Gaga fan (because of BTW).

I had an open mind, so I'm not affected.

Other pop stars can have all their chart toppers anytime but their songs won't last longer than Gaga's in my playlist

Yes! The best answer! Thanks!

Iluvartpop

My opinion is as such... :tongue:She was popular back then during 2009-2011 because her theme of music was fresh. She inspired lots of performers with her performance art and the music industry with the fact that she put out catchy and successful dance electronic music into the radio which was themed around fame, something people felt cool and constructed a mysterious veil and aura that differentiated her as a popstar from ordinary folks. Her concepts were widely popular and interesting for the general audience. The fame monster was a theme on love and fears of the fame, which was a similar and great concept album for the general audience to accept as well.

The main reason she became extremely popular 2011 for a while was her worldwide 'reach' in promotion. She did a WORLD tour in several places in Asia and other continents, which she never did before in her previous tours. She was hence talked about worldwide very much because it was the first time several quiet countries (like mine) had such a big act coming to perform.

The artRAVE was done on a much smaller scale. With only Applause that could be said to smash worldwide and lack of promotion in many other countries besides the major music markets, there was less to talk about. People were less accepting of her innovative approach towards bringing art and pop together. People believed she was pretentious and 'too artsy', which I personally disagree. She has always and still is super creative and fresh.  It just so happens she decides to do things that unfortunately are things the general public feel is 'not cool and fresh' now. 

She'll still continue to entertain and inspire her fans:kara::kara:

Archived