💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga was on TOP! But then...

GagaFace

Featured Posts

Curunir
2 hours ago, Gagalvaro said:

I mean, I love Gaga, but we cannot compare her 2011 performances with her 2016 performances, or the 2009-2011 videos wth the 2013-2016 videos. 

you can't compare the 2011 performances with the national anthem, the oscars, the bowie tribute, the numerous amazing million reasons performances and a-yo/john wayne at victoria's secret? :what:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MEDONER

Everything started going downhill with Alejandro video, and the whole Born This Way era was the final nail in the coffin for her career.

Gagadonna
7 hours ago, GagaFace said:

I am a second one bro! Believe me! :hug:

No problemo then :) If you haven't found your answer -> private message

AlexanderMagno

Her team was completely changed, she experienced the first failures and became paranoid about it.

Regina George
8 hours ago, Gypsygaga1 said:

tumblr_na0avtDngE1tj1hoeo1_400.gif

One of my favorites

What is this tv show? lol I wanna watch it 

Regina George

And all of you saying that he is gay can **** off tbh! So rude! They ****ing bullied us at school and everywhere and now we are bullying someone else! If he is straight then he is straight. GET OVER IT!

DeanWinchester
8 hours ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

I now right he said he's a 100% straight guy but he had a "daddy" ..... That's why i'm so confused.

8 hours ago, MarryTheKnight said:

the real question is aren't you a little bit old to refer to your biological father as your daddy?

rhony-bethenny-drink.gif

after childhood, a daddy usually refers to some buff former gym teacher that plows you in his studio apartment

Outside of north america and europe, "daddy" actually has (or had) no denotations aside from a biological father/actual father figure

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

TSUNAMI
2 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Outside of north america and europe, "daddy" actually has (or had) no denotations aside from a biological father/actual father figure

What if he has a penthouse? :oprah:

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, Parach said:

What? :oprah:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

TSUNAMI
2 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

What? :oprah:

I quoted the wrong person. 

8 hours ago, MarryTheKnight said:

the real question is aren't you a little bit old to refer to your biological father as your daddy?

rhony-bethenny-drink.gif

after childhood, a daddy usually refers to some buff former gym teacher that plows you in his studio apartment

PopThatArt
9 hours ago, GagaFace said:

First of all Hi to every Gaga fans and others  love u all:kara:

I Mean... Back in 2009-2010 Gaga was so popular even in my flop country..even my dad 

knew about her and asked me several times about how crazy was she 

as a straight teen guy i liked her so much and her music (mv's specially) 

but...After 2011 BTW release almost everyone forgot about her.  Remember one i showed her TEOG mv to my gf and her reaction was like who is she?? :gum:

Maybe this type of topics s been spoken so many times but plzz answer my question...What the hell happened in 2011 that i couldnt feel that s***.  so sorry for my bad english 

:hug:

As immensely successful as Born This Way was and still is, and as impactful as it was on young people, it was very polarizing even for some of her original fans and fans who became fans during the Fame Monster era; the messages of the music, Lady Gaga's new attitude for being a voice for disenfranchised people became too much for some people, they'd rather have a blonde, brainless woman making music with no real messages, shaking her ass and tits, lipsyncing and making generic mass market music to appease pop charts and little kiddies. They preferred the Fame Gaga and constantly expect that music from her and nothing more, when she didn't deliver that, they turned their backs on her. 

Go see A Star is Born

GagaFace
7 hours ago, Gagalvaro said:

The problem is that Gaga has fired from her work all the professional people and now we can't get spectacular things like in 2011.

I mean, I love Gaga, but we cannot compare her 2011 performances with her 2016 performances, or the 2009-2011 videos wth the 2013-2016 videos. 

Plus, all the interviews talking about her drama. I mean, it's good to share with the people your problems, but everyday talking about your rape, your depression, your mental illness...I mean, I'm watching the TV and I see Katy Perry talking every interview about these things and I'm gonna change the TV cannel. 

I hope Gaga starts to deliever this 2017, specially with the music videos...

Okay! R u italian ? :huh:

Squidward T
12 hours ago, Andy21 said:

She was overexposed and the LGBT angle of BTW & religious attack on Judas alienated a lot of normal fans is my guess. Now whenever a guy likes Gaga, most would assume they're gay right? :shrug:

+ A 5th single of BTW was a stretch. Applause was a successful comeback, I just wish the AP meltdown never happened. She might've been more relevant

Lol, she was fighting for gay rights before BTW, at every concert during the fa e ball she told everyone to fight Prop 8 

Archived