💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga was on TOP! But then...

GagaFace

Featured Posts

GagaFace
3 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

Don't worry about what other people think. :poot: People are like sheep,  just because someone isn't 'cool anymore' doesn't mean you stop listening to them and move onto the next 'big thing' 

I am still enjoing with her music

but it hurts u know :toofunny:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, GagaFace said:

I am not calling her flop

she is still doing well

but back these day my all friends were listening to her

and know when PI released i made a musically video and my friends asked me -- Are u still listening to her? :gum:

what was the reason that made them goes off from her?!

Who cares what ur friends think. You listen to w.e the hell you want

She was big because she was the new thing, and her crazyness was fresh and a lot of people enjoyed the shows she put on. Then her gimmicks started to get old and people just didn't go as crazy for her as they did before. I think the Alejandro video in particular is what turned a lot of people off because of the religion + sexuality references.

DemeLarell
2 hours ago, Heterophobia said:

english is his fourth language give him a break :giveup:

Thank You!This! Really? Daddy is the same as dad. He's not freaking gay so he wouldn't use it in the same context as some gay people do. He is not the ignorant one. He should be schooling some people on here on their English knowledge.

OT: I agree with most of the reasons other people have said, but the other half of it is what the consumer wants. It's not because they hate or love gaga. It's just because the consumers want a different sound. Urban and tropical edm is the thing now. I feel like gaga isn't over. It's just that this isn't here time right now. 

GagaFace
1 hour ago, DemeLarell said:

Thank You!This! Really? Daddy is the same as dad. He's not freaking gay so he wouldn't use it in the same context as some gay people do. He is not the ignorant one. He should be schooling some people on here on their English knowledge.

OT: I agree with most of the reasons other people have said, but the other half of it is what the consumer wants. It's not because they hate or love gaga. It's just because the consumers want a different sound. Urban and tropical edm is the thing now. I feel like gaga isn't over. It's just that this isn't here time right now. 

Omg ur so good! Thank u so much! :hug:

Mistress Dita

I think it was the Madonna comparisons that destroyed her career. If you think about it Madonna went even further than Gaga did in the sense of going after catholics (there are burning crosses in her Like A Prayer vid) and Madonna made just as gay songs (Vogue) which would create more segregation back then than in the 2010s. People are more accepting now than in the 90s. So we cant really blame it on the LGBT advocacy and the religious videos. I can only imagine that it was her look and the fact that everyone started calling her a cheap imitation of Madonna after BTW. Also she was ****ing everywhere in 2011 and people prob just got tired. People don't really have as much of an attention span as they use to. They switch favorites like everyday

GagaFace
3 minutes ago, Mistress Dita said:

I think it was the Madonna comparisons that destroyed her career. If you think about it Madonna went even further than Gaga did in the sense of going after catholics (there are burning crosses in her Like A Prayer vid) and Madonna made just as gay songs (Vogue) which would create more segregation back then than in the 2010s. People are more accepting now than in the 90s. So we cant really blame it on the LGBT advocacy and the religious videos. I can only imagine that it was her look and the fact that everyone started calling her a cheap imitation of Madonna after BTW. Also she was ****ing everywhere in 2011 and people prob just got tired. 

Actually I think its normal to have similarities with some singer... Madonna has never had BAD ROMANCE music video! 

Mistress Dita
1 minute ago, GagaFace said:

Actually I think its normal to have similarities with some singer... Madonna has never had BAD ROMANCE music video! 

It is definitely. I wasnt really comparing her to Madonna in a bad way at all. I was just using her as an outline to show that speaking out for LGBT and religious slandering wouldnt make everyone disown her

GagaFace
1 minute ago, Mistress Dita said:

It is definitely. I wasnt really comparing her to Madonna in a bad way at all. I was just using her as an outline to show that speaking out for LGBT and religious slandering wouldnt make everyone disown her

No. I am not angry with you honey :hug:dont get me wrong

my parents love Madonna so much but i dont :huh: (p.s my gf too )

Gagalvaro

The problem is that Gaga has fired from her work all the professional people and now we can't get spectacular things like in 2011.

I mean, I love Gaga, but we cannot compare her 2011 performances with her 2016 performances, or the 2009-2011 videos wth the 2013-2016 videos. 

Plus, all the interviews talking about her drama. I mean, it's good to share with the people your problems, but everyday talking about your rape, your depression, your mental illness...I mean, I'm watching the TV and I see Katy Perry talking every interview about these things and I'm gonna change the TV cannel. 

I hope Gaga starts to deliver this 2017, specially with the music videos...

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

Archived